Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 3000 times)
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

There are good effect and bad effect of Jealousy.
The example of good effect was
  • if you was jealous to a person that has a material thing you have to buy that thing or maybe better than that thing. You must have a goal or perspective in life
  • You can have an inspiration to do what they do
  • Also because of Jealous you can know that you truly love a person
  • Sometimes it is good to you if your Girlfriend/Boyfriend must jealous to others for you because you that he/she might not want to let you or go with others

And one of the reason of Jealous was Stress or some are depression that can cause some suicide.

Everything has a bad side and good side because there are no good if there has no bad.
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

what is the purpose of one's life? find an answer to that and you will be able to answer your question either
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:17 PM

Jealousy is one indicator and proof that you love someone and that you are not willing to share that thing or person to others. However, anytuing in excess is not good so it should also be soewhat controlled to a certain amount.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

Usually the jealousy of people is due to strong affection for someone, and also self-doubt.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

People are always jealous of their loved ones towards others, this is our essence. We always want to have what others have. This we can not change. You can only fight this feeling so much that is possible.
FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

They suffer form. Jelousy mainly because they are not contented with what they have in life,  love and all other things.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
francisvien

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

people have no contentment in life. My guess is that they haven't found what they are content with. Perhaps more soul searching is needed. Other factors can include mental illness, environmental, social, and cultural unhappiness as well.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

Jealousy is actually a proof of love. It is an evidence that you care for someone, that you have a commitment. Thus, if a person thinks that that commitment is fading away or is being jeopardized, then we start getting jealous of the person that is important to you.

DanWork

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:09:39 AM

It's part of human emotions. You have it, we all have it. Sometimes it gets expressed, depending on your current mood, your current life situation.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

I think jealous is normal for human being,,why people suffering from jealousy cause sometimes they are insecured to people specially if they pass them from what they do. Or they jealous because they need attention.
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

They have lack of confidence in their self and insecurities. They know to their self that they can do it in their own
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

They simply have too much free time)
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:29:05 AM

For me people are suffering from jealousy because they want what other have.They don't want to be failed because for them failed is a sign of a losser.And because of their insecurities and no contentment that's why they don't know how to be happy.But for me jealousy is normal for a person but too much jealousy can make you unhappy and uncontented.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
I think that basic human attitude like that, but what we need to envy if we do not try hard. Jealousy will only make us negligent and hold a grudge, as humans we still have a lot to learn.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:24:05 AM

because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

Jealousy is always present to an individual but we can control it. Jealousy is because of our ego to be always on the top, to become a leader and to be the only best among the rest. Sometimes it is because of our crab mentality, we do not want others to be successful and happy. Being a self centered individual also the reason why we feel jealous to others.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Because they do not trust the enemy and their love is not big enough.Hang is also the essence of love.puskin famous poet of the world also admitted it through the verse: "I love you sound I do not hope / shy when I'm jealous. "
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Complex emotions that accompany unhealthy relationships harm both partners. Because of jealousy, the union is destroyed, and the person himself is doomed to suffer. Jealousy, apart from the devastating consequences for relationships, is also dangerous for mental health. Jealousy is dangerous, and if you do not begin to deal with this feeling in time, you can get a lot of problems.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.
because they dont have fighting spirit to do hardworking thats why they only know to look up the other people and jelous what they can see to them eapecially if those people are successful in their life.why they are suffering in jealousy because they are lazy and they are negative thinker...that is only my opinion.

Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

of course many people are always suffering because of a jealousy around us, all the jealousy happens because of our lack of gratitude for everything we have.
we as human beings should always be grateful for what we have, always be grateful for all God's gifts and do not forget to always be humble towards our fellow human beings, so we do not feel jealous of what others have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: