Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 3004 times)
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

They are not that mature enough. Its better to use that situation wherein one is more successful than you are, as your motivation and inspiration in a good way to reach your dreams and aspirations in life. Jealousy will consume you and will not do you any good. Better to admire a person for the success he/she has achieved.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.
They don't believe in there own capability very low selfstem and they relay there happiness to others...lock of believe in self always selfpity and he dint know how much he/ she worth it..

braindead000

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

Isn't jealousy built into almost everybody?

Or is it mostly developed in youth, or even later in life?
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

I personally think it's the nature for some human beings
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:24:48 AM

Jealous is the one great trial in your life.Because so many people will kill others because of jealous.Will control that jealous strong yourself and always to pray to god tell here what the reason to become.Naturally will jealous your a woman beings and feel jealous.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Being jealous is actually a normal feeling yes. But acting on your jealousy means that you have insecurities about yourself and or your relationship. These people who actually acts on their jealousy are very toxic in a relationship (it's not cute by the way). They should get over it and be secured about themselves and their relationship or jist get rid of them. The world and life are both hard as heck, adding these people is just too much.

Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:00 AM

One of the top reason for being jealous is they are lack with confidence, they tend to depend themselves with all other stuff rather than themselves. This situation can be also rooted from fear , they are afraid of being left alone,rejected thats why they are keep on being protective and aggressive in dealing with their partners attention. They tend to be very insecure and focus on things they dont posses. I/we shouldn't feel like that,it is normal to be protectove but not to the point that is too control freak. I can suggest to those jealous people to take a break and appreciate yourself alone, little by little youll get over it.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

I think lack of the ability to do better than the person they're jealous of is something that makes them suffer. Not having what they want causes them to feel jealous which causes negative impact that won't help in your development as a person. Being envy won't help you but will just cause you trouble and hatred.
alexicrypto

Activity: 192

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:21:32 PM

Jealousy is a very bad emotional human have, fear, concern, and envy are combined with Jealousy, I think Asian country peoples are suffering jealousy more than the others
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:29:34 PM

People are suffering from jealousy maybe because jealousy is the root of suffering.
When the heart got to learn to jealous that is the moment to suffer little by little without thinking we are under the room of jealousy. Jealousy start in the persons mind before it goes down to the heart. When it reaches the heart it will be a character then the bad attitude is the fruit.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

there's 2 type of jealousy in this world.
the bad habit - on this people are not contented with what they have and having, they seek attention and seeing people in bad ways. these are those sick people.
the good one - jealous is not just bad sometimes jealous make people better and this jealousy serve for them as a strive to get the greater value in life and keep those jealous as a motivation in life!
SerHodlot

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

people are jealous for a variety of reasons, not just based on that they lack something someone else has.. not just fomo but a general lack of "what i don't have but he/she has".. can be happiness, materialistic, personal relations, etc.

it reflects a lot on one's personality and usually comes from those who are quite selfish/egocentric but also shows a lack of self-esteem and very critical of ones self... i'd also break down jealousy into two types. there is a more positive type jealousy, that can show ones true emotions and feelings.. or indeed a jealousy that makes you act or strive to work hard or develop yourself. whereas the bad jealously is negative towards others around him or herself, but mainly damaging themselves - ironically making one less productive, and less satisfied..
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

In this recent days lots of people no longer contented with one relationship
and this can tollerate jealousy.
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:47:30 AM

Unfortunately it's something that will raise its head everywhere in life, from the lowest criminals who are jealous and try to steal what you have right up to those who have everything but want more. My personal opinion is that greed is the main driver of jealousy.

It's here to stay I suspect. :-(

bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

Human are naturally jealous and nothing can take it away. This was inherited from God,he said it in the bible that he is a jealous God. Those who have even achieved so much in life still jealous others of their achievement. It is so and would continue to be.
Yourlover

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Because those people are assuming that they are the worthy person for success, and also others are not happy seeing someone successful.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

Being greedy in everything to get what they want is the result of jealousy.They want success in an instant click but everything we have is based on our hardwork.Doing our responsibilty in life and more working hard to get what we want and being contented in life to be successful.
Mercy95

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

we suffer from jealousy cos We feel jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened, and our fear that a loved one may find someone else to replace us.
Pearl01

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Jealousy is one of those demons that just seems to take everything over when it is felt – even when you know on the inside that your jealousy doesn’t make sense somehow, it often still rips through and takes you hostage. Many people even go so far as to call jealousy an innate emotion, as though, no matter what, we will always feel some jealousy sometimes, and there’s nothing we can do to help that
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

Perhaps because of insecurity i think. It is the most common source of jealousy. People are insecure by others success. It is usually not absolute in men and women. For example a woman may be bright and highly effective at work as a high-powered lawyer, though her jealousy comes out in her personal relationships. Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: