Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 3000 times)
stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

they suffer because they dont accept things that they dont have or they cant have.. i guess its only acceptance just acceptance is all we need.
We feel jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened, and our fear that a loved one may find someone else to replace us.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
Jealousy are not curable. Because once the person feel jealous it means she/he did not believe himself. You must be your self to achieve your goals without jealousy.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

When a person who is less able in terms of economic life interacts with the environment that the majority is a group of people who are. They associate with choosing an equal and excommunicate friend who they think is not their class. This will certainly create social jealousy in the environment.
Cenylus

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:39:16 PM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.

Because they also want to be successful but they lack something, maybe hardworking or intellect. I think there are different levels of jealousy. Sometimes it is like "i'm happy for her/him but i also want it", and sometimes it is like "i also want it and i don't want she/he have it"

iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

Well, you described envy, which is caused by the belief that the one who is the object has not deserved what he has. The belief can be also pointed to the one who is envious, believing that he is not able to have the wanted for some reason. This is often taking the guilt out of the shoulders, because people are often not willing to admit that they are responsible for themselves.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

Jealousy can be from two thing love or envy, when you love someone you have the tendency of scared of losing her and this jealousy thing will start to act on you. You already have the answer for envy already. Jealousy can be in a good way or a bad way see how the person think.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Most people easily get jealous of others because they are never be grateful for what they have now.
When people get jealous of you,  they are actually thinking that you're better than him/her.
So, just ignore them. They don't know what they're doing. They just harm themselves because of jealousy.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

People are suffering from jealousy, Because of some reasons
like injustice, irrational, and also the other people are more powerful than the others.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.

also, it is because of the unlimited needs and wants of the people. Having to see the things that we dont have makes us want it more because we are not appreciative of what we have. We are blinded by our wants which makes us feel jealousy
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Jealousy can be from two thing love or envy, when you love someone you have the tendency of scared of losing her and this jealousy thing will start to act on you. You already have the answer for envy already. Jealousy can be in a good way or a bad way see how the person think.

In terms of love, a little jealousy would not hurt the relationship, it will even makes it strong.  Jealousy is like a rust or insect that can destroy a relationship if it is too much.  They are jealous because they did not love themselves.  They do not have that confidence.  Maybe just loving oneself and always pray will help you fight it.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

Jealousy is a negative thing that might affect us emotionally and physically. It can actually break lives and relationships. The first crime written in the bible was commited because of jealousy and enviness. People gets jealous when they can't get the things that other people have. It can be a relationship, wealth, fame, beauty or intelligence. We must get rid of it and have confidence and contentment for what we have.
kukin

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:52:10 PM

Hi gays. I don't know really
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

They get jealous because they don’t only want what the person they are being jealous have, but they want to surpass them. They don’t want  to feel inferior, being the second. They always want to feel being the number one. I think it’s a question of pride too.
Celine Castillo

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

Jealousy is next to insecurities. The more you get jealous of someone, the more insecured you feel for yourself. You compare yourself with another person thinking they have all the things you want, the reason why they have it, and comes to a point where you even think that you deserve the things they have as much as he/she deserves it.

It can (jealousy) never be cleared completely. Thinking that you are blessed with what you have and not comparing what others have is complicated. But if you have a mature mind, you may be able to overcome jealousy.
ohshiittt

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:27:42 PM

A little jealousy in a romantic relationship is undoubtedly natural. Certainly each of us has felt an uncomfortable jealous twinge at some point in a relationship. We feel jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened, and our fear that a loved one may find someone else to replace us. While most people experience jealousy on a very occasional and mild basis, others feel it to a pathological degree. For such extremely jealous individuals, their jealousy almost always leads to the end of relationships.
mrDimple

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

insecurity is the most common source of jealousy. People often throw around the term "inferiority complex," which is not a clinical term, but refers to an underlying impoverished ego or low self-esteem—a jealous man who feels insecure in his romantic relationships, for example, does not feel confident that he is good and valuable enough to keep another person interested in him over time.
drafsss

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

One of the root causes behind jealousy is being afraid. This fear can be a fear of ending up alone, a fear of being rejected or a fear of losing the love of your partner. Jealousy root cause Insecurity Feelings of insecurity are the result of the two previously mentioned causes.
whatssss

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

The main cause for feelings of jealousy are your doubts about your abilities or skills. If you were one hundred percent sure of yourself you would have never suffered from any jealousy feelings
walooooooooooooo

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Feelings of insecurity are the result of the two previously mentioned causes. A poor self image and lack of self confidence can result in making you Feel insecure about a relationship and this can be a strong reason that can make you jealous.
javaaaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

If you hate someone then most probably you will feel more jealous of him if he succeeded in achieving something.

If you don’t hate the person so much then the degree of the jealousy feelings will be less intense. On the other hand, if someone you really like achieved something then you might not feel jealous of him at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: