Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why are people suffering from jealousy ?  (Read 2996 times)
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

I never felt jealous except of my girlfreind talking to other guys Wink She is just mine only
ichijo_27

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:53 AM

There's no such reason why people suffers jealousy. We just feel it uncontrollably even if we really don't want to be jealous. Maybe its because of the fact that we want his or her attention only to us. And it's not a good thing. Or maybe because we are afraid of being left behind just because he or she is happy when he or she is with other people.
Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:00 AM

Because they dont get what they want. They suffer because they have lack of something like money
jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:59:19 AM

People suffer from jealousy because they do not trust the person they love. They always conclude based on what they see without questioning their partner. If you trust someone, you will not be jealous because you are confident that this someone will not cheat on you.
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

When soneone wants a thing badly and doesn't want  to share with anyone then he or she gets jealous
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.

Many People suffering from jealousy because they so self centered , they are Selfish maybe because they want the things or the promotion that  they can not got.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:05:24 AM

In my social life, I have experienced many issues which stem from jealousy. Most of the people have a tendency for being jealous of successful, hardworking people. What is the reason for this envy .. I want to know your opinion of this issue.
because people focus on the things that they dont have. They are lack of appreciation of what they have. They dont accept their own self or on what they cannot do. Some people are jealous because they are insecure of things that they cant have.
People are suffering from jealousy because they are always comparing their self to others. They are feeling envious in someone's life, They are being insecure what others have or maybe fear of loosing someone,our fear that a loved one may find someone else to replace us.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

jealous is the State of feeling where my heart, showing honor love. It is not bad. jealousy is common in people who love . but minds and consciously giving them different expressions. worse if the line of the wrong things from jealous.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

I think people are suffering from jealousy because of insecurity in their minds they always being insecured for those people who have a thing that they don't have. They are seeking attention from someone because they are afraid that they might lose someone that's why people are suffering from jealousy because there are someone who are  better with us.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
blackgold

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Those who suffer from jealousy just do not believe in themselves
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

Those who suffer from jealousy just do not believe in themselves
A little jealousy in a romantic relationship is undoubtedly natural. Certainly each of us has felt an uncomfortable jealous at some point in a relationship. We feel jealous in such moments because of our sense that a cherished connection we have with another person is threatened.
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

Jealous is the one great trial in your life.Because so many people will kill others because of jealous.Will control that jealous strong yourself and always to pray to god tell here what the reason to become.Naturally will jealous your a woman beings and feel jealous.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Sometimes because of lack of acknowledgement.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Jealousy is a bad value that can mislead people because it can create chaos and don't have peace of mind. For we all know that God does not like people to get jealous of everything.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
AMLMPS

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:07:56 PM

Jealousy is a state if someone is afraid of loosing something or someone and as well rooted on something wanted to have things that another person has. Jealousy is a negative state that we have to watch out. Jealousy creates a lot of problem if not solve on its early stage.  Make sure to provide solution at the earliest.
songcici

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

mostly bcos they're insecure of themselves. there are some types of jealousy and i'm not saying thats its all bad. like, jealousy of loving someone, its good as long as its not exaggerating.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

For me I think the root of their jealousy is their self-confidence ,
They think that they are the one's who deserve what others are receiving they think that they are much more better than those who receive it,
That kind of jealousy always happens in a work place where the lazy employee thinks that they are much more greater than the hard working employee .
accuracygranulated7

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

The main cause is not being happy about yourself.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

mostly bcos they're insecure of themselves. there are some types of jealousy and i'm not saying thats its all bad. like, jealousy of loving someone, its good as long as its not exaggerating.

I do not agree with opinion of jealousy which stems from love is not dangerous. According to me, All kind of jealousy are completely toxic for mankind. If a human being desire to become a glad person in life, he or she must stop envy people around them.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Because they want to be where you are now and aren’t satisfied with their results as they weren’t as successful as you. Therefore, they are jealous that you were able to make money and a ton a views while they couldn’t. They are calling you names to make themselves feel better about their failures when they should be asking you how you earned your views and money instead of calling you names. Insecurity is the main reason of jealousy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: