Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:21:17 AM

It depends on what item is going to be paid. Imagine if the transaction is just below $10, you need to pay an additional $3 for the miners fee. But I think eventually this will be fixed because I remember this scenario before when paying credit cards is being discouraged because on top of the price of the item you will buy, there is an additional service fee added by the merchant but as time goes by, those service fees were removed.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:33:55 AM

I think a good method .. in such a way can automatically change people's thinking about bitcoin, in addition it can also make people think people change to be more advanced ..
it's great if a rough-time worker like me can process income through bitcoin ..
Smiley

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:38:55 AM

I think you mean bitcoin as a form of payment.  I think that would be amazing because then you could go to a supermarket and buy some food with the bitcoin and that will increase the bitcoin popularity. So the value will go up.
yes that would be nice if some of the store all over the world accepts bitcoin as a payment so that we can easily buy things or stuff and i think if that time happened maybe bitcoin is already popular and the demand of bitcoin also high if that time happen because of being popular. Maybe There will be a huge amount of investor and traders will be interested if some of the different store accpets this types of currency.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:09:51 PM

Bitcoin has good potential to change commercial activities, while using bitcoin payment methods merchants do not have to rely on other payment networks for transactions of their businesses as this digital method is easy to use and highly secure than any other mode of payment, so this technology benefits both the buyers and sellers by working equally well all the around the globe. This technology can bring a change in the e-commerce world wide as this technology has the potential to get wider audience for selling merchants prodcuts and services without borders.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:15:58 PM

It depends on what item is going to be paid. Imagine if the transaction is just below $10, you need to pay an additional $3 for the miners fee. But I think eventually this will be fixed because I remember this scenario before when paying credit cards is being discouraged because on top of the price of the item you will buy, there is an additional service fee added by the merchant but as time goes by, those service fees were removed.

I agree with you and even if there are establishments accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment, I will carefully balanced things since bitcoin is so precious with me.  I will not use it to pay for my fare for a ride or to pay the fancy food I ate.  I will use my bitcoin in much more valuable things.  I will use it to buy house or a car or use it to invest and even put up a small business.  Something that is worth to spend my bitcoin. 

But in any case if bitcoin will be used as a mode of payment, this will help other people to know more about bitcoin.
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:23:11 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Bitcoin is a good mode of payment. Not only for freelancers but also many companies started to accept payment with bitcoin. For example one of my friend who is architect and interested in bitcoin has office and he accepts bitcoin payment. Because bitcoin is a good investment nowadays.

of course that when your friend who is an architect accept bitcoin as payment from his/her client but in the other side of client not all of know bitcoin. yeah it is just an option of payment methods. Payment term of property's company is very high, so if they get a client who agree to pay in BTC, your friend only need to wait some moments then can see that his/her "asset" (btc) is increasing its value.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
W4terhouse

Activity: 147
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:34:11 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Bitcoin is a good mode of payment. Not only for freelancers but also many companies started to accept payment with bitcoin. For example one of my friend who is architect and interested in bitcoin has office and he accepts bitcoin payment. Because bitcoin is a good investment nowadays.

of course that when your friend who is an architect accept bitcoin as payment from his/her client but in the other side of client not all of know bitcoin. yeah it is just an option of payment methods. Payment term of property's company is very high, so if they get a client who agree to pay in BTC, your friend only need to wait some moments then can see that his/her "asset" (btc) is increasing its value.

So i think there could only be the way to convert the actual $ price to BTC $ price and pay only the actual course. I don´t think that there is anyone who is willing to pay the unstable BTC course, if the payment is weeks later. For example a House, a Car or something like that. It has to be the actual course, but written down in $. (Would you sign a contract where you have to pay 3BTC or something like that?)

Price is 7500$ you convert it in BTC.
Price is set to 1BTC it is to unstable if you need to pay later.

(Hopefully understandable)

Unilevear

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:38:09 PM

Yes, if a lot of merchant or businesses will accept Bitcoin as a mode of payment, then there will be more people who will try and adopt bitcoin in their everyday life. They will be curious if they see bitcoin as a mode of payment in every online transactions they are doing. Also, it will also be a good thing and hassle free for someone like me who has no credit card or anything that can be use online.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:40:55 PM

Bitcoin is the best method payment because it was accepted with any establishments like paying our bills and other expenses.Bitcoin is now a good investments especially in some future purposes.It was accepted by others as a mode of payment and it was really appreaciated if I was accept it as payment.There are also other investors who also accept it.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

Some people is accepting BTC as payment in their business and this number is increasing every day.
If we decide to accept BTC, we need to know that the price may go down in a short term, so you need to have a reserved fiat money to pay your business bill in this case or can lose money.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

I agree with what you said that it is cool to be paid in bitcoin when you are doing some jobs. I think this is a good mode of payment because you are earning and at the same time, you are holding bitcoin for the future if you keep it. I hope the time will come that most if not all of the stores online will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:52:33 PM

That the goal of the bitcoin, he is made to become a mode of payment.
However, for the moment, bitcoin value is not stable. The converstion to a fiat is not stable neither. In this context, it's a bit complicated to pay or be paid in bitcoin;

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

Only works if clients are bitcoin user as well. There are a lot of people here offers product or services which accept bitcoin as payment method.
For people who lives in a country or city where bitcoin has been known for years, such as in Japan or Arnhem city in Netherlands, you can find lots of merchants or freelancer that accept bitcoin payment. But, in most countries especially in third world country, bitcoin is still not well known and maybe there is no any merchants accept bitcoin.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:04:30 PM

There are advantages of using bitcoin as mode of payment to products or services than that of fiat. One good example is that bitcoin allows sending payments internationally without worrying for any charge of currency conversion.

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

Only works if clients are bitcoin user as well. There are a lot of people here offers product or services which accept bitcoin as payment method.
For people who lives in a country or city where bitcoin has been known for years, such as in Japan or Arnhem city in Netherlands, you can find lots of merchants or freelancer that accept bitcoin payment. But, in most countries especially in third world country, bitcoin is still not well known and maybe there is no any merchants accept bitcoin.

I am really happy that some people accepted bitcoin as a payment service but looking in the real world usage bitcoin is not that much recognized like paypal or exchange site being used every country and all the locations.
Since Japan made bitcoin as a legal money, people from that country will be benefit because of the bitcoin. 
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment will be convenient way to make payments. It will be less hassle. Slowly but surely this will be implemented in some parts of the world. It will also be more convenient when paying electric and water bills.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:45:34 PM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a very awesome currency because it is fast and also cheap in fees and within a few minutes of waiting i can fully receive the funds that has been transferred or sent to me. Bitcoin is a very ideal mode of payment for the businesses and i hope that in the future, it will become a complete and fully legalized mode of payment.
jizenlianyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

I do not know places where you could pay bitcoin. Although in the future it surely would be very convenient While I am accumulating bitcoins.
Memenya

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:05:31 PM

As we know that bitcoin is volatile, trader happy with that but company will think to pay our work with bitcoin because of the volatile.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:52:03 PM

I think this is still not applicable because the price of the goods is currently too cheap compared to the price of bitcoin, just imagine when we want to buy a motor for $ 1000, do we pay by 0.0xx bitcoin ?? I think this is still not effective,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: