Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:46:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

I believe bitcoin is made to be used as virtual money, one that has real value and brings convinience. Now, bitcoin being used as a mode of payment and other transactions would be just amazing, everyone will be enjoying the convinience and advantages which bitcoin holds.

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:07:20 AM

but Its value not stable
flower8

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:07:33 AM

Bitcoin is very normal as a payment instrument. It is believed that this will be one of the development channels for Bitcoin. With the support of the payment system, Bitcoin will receive the support of mobile payment customers.
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
You can used also bitcoin as a payment. Because now a days more countries are using bitcoin to pay their bills online.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Josiah Dave Leonor

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:26 AM

bitcoin as a mode of payment will be very good. Many people and countries has a knowledge about using it.
Uciha Madara

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:47 AM

For bitcoin payment method is very safe and can be monitored publicly every transaction.
For the payment of goods there will likely be less efficient because each coin has a fluctuation and bitcoin also includes high level fluctuations.
But if the bitcoin payment is treated professionally, I do not think it's a serious problem.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

Bitcoin as mode of payment has been known by other people. Actually, even here in our country, bitcoin is accepted by some stores, shop and schools as payment. I never heard in our government that they have issues regarding bitcoin because as of now, it's an obvious that most of them are busy making plan to avoid and prevent the crime in the country.

Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

Using bitcoin as mode of payments is a great idea. It will be safe and secure to all of us by doing this. It is easily to access and pay payment to bills online and other people all over the world.

reinielle26

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is cool.  But I think it will not be applicable at all things like small transactions because of transaction fees. It is unnecessary if you will pay a small amount and you will pay that high transaction fee. If you will pay transaction fees more than you pay your bills, then paying it with cash is much better.
happnh

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

If the price of Bitcoin rises during the transit of the goods, the buyer does not want to trade. This is unfair to the store.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

Wow bitcoin is a use of mode of payments.Its really cool and I am the one using it.Maybe it applies in a didferent transactions.Bitcoin payment is also safe .
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:13:34 AM

In our country (philippines) i don't know where can i use bitcoin as a payment, i only know an atm which can withdraw fiat in exchange for crypto. Hope our country can adapt to the technology.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:15:21 AM

For my normal everyday employment it's fiat the distance. Just began an organization working with ICOs in which we're being paid in Bitcoin. Be that as it may, I wouldn't have any desire to utilize my bitcoin to purchase anything right now as I see it as a benefit and I feel that demeanor bolsters into it not being utilized for customary exchanging of products.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:22:47 AM

In our country (philippines) i don't know where can i use bitcoin as a payment, i only know an atm which can withdraw fiat in exchange for crypto. Hope our country can adapt to the technology.
You are in the Philippines, you should know that coins.ph exist and it is able to pay utility bills, only a few establishments accept it yet there is still use for it even in the loading of mobile phones.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

Bitcoin is efficient and easy way mode of payment just you download app and by bar code you can make payments of your daily utility expense.Bitcoin mode of payment still not a common but in future way it will be popular and safe mode of payment will give you life style and easiness in your life will reduce the risk of lost and theft.
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

Bitcoin is a good mode of payment. Not only for freelancers but also many companies started to accept payment with bitcoin. For example one of my friend who is architect and interested in bitcoin has office and he accepts bitcoin payment. Because bitcoin is a good investment nowadays.

yes, I agree with this.
Bitcoin is a virtual payment pioneer so it is a good one. Which I feel so far is a very rapid development in bitcoin as a means of payment. Until the beginning of 2018 there are already some restaurants and hotels that receive bitcoin as their payment tool. Also have many online stores that receive bitcoin. I think in the future bitcoin will be increasingly accepted in various aspects of life
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:40 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a great thing that happen today. It is much easier than using fiat money because all you gonna do is to get the address, paste it and send the bitcoin to the person that you need to pay.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:56:49 AM

Bitcoin as a mode of payment is a great thing that happen today. It is much easier than using fiat money because all you gonna do is to get the address, paste it and send the bitcoin to the person that you need to pay.
Yeah you are right it is so easy to pay just paste the receiver address and click the amount and hit the send button and the other thing is we can do transaction anonymous and no hidden fee,so it is the future currency of the world.

green bottle blue

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:27:15 AM

You are in the Philippines, you should know that coins.ph exist and it is able to pay utility bills, only a few establishments accept it yet there is still use for it even in the loading of mobile phones.

I have tried the load transaction thru bitcoin...It is helpful in my part especially late at night and im living in a mountainous barangay, when i badly needed a load bitcoin is just there unlike the stores that will be closed anytime. I would have loved to try other mode of payments soon.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is a great form of payment. If you dont have a credit card or you dont want use it you can pay safely and quick with BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: