Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin as a mode of payment  (Read 4289 times)
chiatromupma

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

I think Bitcoin will be Gold standard for other currencies, for daily payment it useless.
Marinecoin (MTC) is the first dev-less (machine to machine) cryptocurrency that has a PoP (Proof of Promotion) model. It relies on an AI called Jarvis to validate your promoted content. The blockchain is designed to have zero fees on transactions.The coin is running as airdrop program (called ICO) in which you will receive 20,000 MTC for completing the promotion task.If you are interested about the project, you can head to this website: marineco.in/
specialfoolhardy7

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

I don't want bitcoins as payment because it is fruitfull as a stock for investment only and fiats are good at its position too
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.
If a certain store or company asked their clients/customer to pay them with bitcoin then it is the strategy of them. For sure they know the importance of bitcoin and its potential to increase its value in the future. It is really cool to be paid via bitcoin but the thing is, does our client or customer will allow it? And do you think that our customer or clients have any bitcoin in their wallet? I know that there are limited of people who knows about bitcoin but we should make sure about those consequences before asking them about it.

In my opinion, You can ask them about paying you with Bitcoin if they ask you what payment term do you accept. But I think we certainly cannot force people to pay you for it. You can only put it as an option if your client doesn't want to pay you using bitcoin.
mafitjulit

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

It would be nice to see, for example, a Facebook company or a tweeter paying for advertising for bitcoin, but alas it's impossible because advertising crypto and aysio is forbidden
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:40:09 PM

Unfortunately, while bitcoin has not received proper distribution as a currency. But perhaps in a few years we will quietly get paid in cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:44:19 PM

I think it would be cool as a form of payment, but I am not quite sure it would work as a currency for every day transactions (too volatile, transaction speed, fees, etc.). As an employee I would love to receive a portion of my salary in BTC (for long term investment) and the rest in fiat (for daily / monthly expenses).
kil5478

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:48:45 PM

The only thing that prevents the bitcoin from being a means of payment is a too unstable price. Well, the commission leaves much to be desired.
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

Now it is difficult for me to imagine, because few people know about bitcoin and even less know how to use it. I hope that this will change any time soon.

gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

Just wondering, who is accumulating Bitcoin via using it as a method of being paid, so instead of being paid in dollars or any other amount you ask client to pay you via Bitcoin especially merchants and freelancers. I think it is cool to be paid via Bitcoin because it appreciates so its like you can earn twice if you sell high.

Why not?
It's very convenient, fast and yes, there is always a chance to either earn more than you usually take for your services, or lose it)
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

I hear a lot of online freelance content creators prefer bitcoin payments not sure of the specifics though

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:16:26 PM

They are a payment method but have not been widely accepted and they still have some disadvantages. The bar of the BTC is not high. Getting them to be the perfect payment method may take another 10 years.
rabidsnake46

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

It will take time to reach the stage because first btcs will be required to be circulated thoroughly as daily cryptoz then only it can ha
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

Because of the BTC's young economic structure, new features, and market liquidity, the price of bitcoin may fluctuate wildly in a short period of time. So, a lot of people think of bitcoin as an investment, and very few people regard it as a form of payment.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:24:06 AM

I think it will happen but in the future when  the bitcoin is accepted in many countries. Not all people use it and the disadvantages is not all country has a free internet access. Some countries has a free wifi, its easy for them to use it but how about other countries who live in the rural areas.
rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

Yes can use bitcoin for mode of payment and receiving money it is one of the fastest transactions right now a high tech for transacting
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Some establishments already accepts bitcoin here in our country. Bitcoin is already being used as a mode of payment here since it provides an easier and more convenient way to transact. It is being used to pay our electric bills, water bills and even tuition fees here in our country and it is really an advantage for us users here.
IamSaitama

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:45:37 PM

It would be very efficient to use bitcoin as a mode of payment. But for today it would be problematic and difficult to use it. Because we all know that bitcoin's value is unstable. And it is quite not fair for everybody to pay and receive a different value from what they are expecting to. Maybe in the near future when using it as a mode of payment is fair for everyone.

ContractVault.io
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
■ ▄▀ ██  TOKEN SALE  ❱  MAY 1st  ██ ▀▄ ■
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:56:18 AM

No I dont want to get some volatile cryptoz after working solidly for a month Sad
bitcoinewuyis

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:33:09 AM

Looking for a great airdrop program?  Try Marinecoin they have one where you can get 20,000 MTC for promoting.  9 billion coins are being distributed using time dilution technology to insure fair distribution to anyone putting in the effort.  Designed for iot applications, MTC is well suited for machine to machine transactions with zero fees and swift transactions.  The website for more info is  marineco.in/info
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Bitcoin was original made to be use as a mode of payment but since it got popular and its value got high it became an asset and is treated to be like gold. But lately more and more establishments have started to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and soon maybe bitcoin will be finally used just like it was intended to be as a mode of payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: