Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:55:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4691 times)
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:35:30 PM

In five years, the word cryptocurrency will be a memory, will be from the past because it will not last another five years or even less.
Crypto world is facing too many problems nowadays; Inflation, security, high fees, transaction time, etc ...
If a currency had a problem the gouvernement should solve these problems but in crypto who will solve it ?
This is why it is having some troubles now and maybe a big drop in the future.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:39:36 PM

them both, and some more alt coins as well))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

ETH is very promising but BTC is the King, I bet both will be in strong position in 5 years but ETH won't beat BTC.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:46:08 PM

For now?its Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash..theres no ethereum as of this moment,BCH rapidly goes to the second place.so ether comes to three while lite to four,a very huge outgrow for that newly make coin
BlackBi88

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:04:13 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

Over the next five years, Bitcoin will rise to become the most popular currency in the world, replacing the offline currency as paper money. At that time, the primary form of payment would be bitcoin and altcoin  Roll Eyes
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:06:31 PM

both of these . Eth and btc are awesome investment. Look , btc is store of value and tender. Eth is worldwide decentralised supercomputer , eth is gonna be like Skynet Cheesy
A lot of changes may happen everyday. 5 years from now is long enough and there is no assurance that what we have today is the same on that time. Considering that the trend of bitcoin is normally going up rather that going down, we can say and hopefully it will be the same and with ethereum also.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

5 years from now for me bitcoin still would be the most profitable than etherium,though  there seems to be a competition between the two but bitcoin has proven its worth for investment for a long time.There maybe a lot of  changes in the near future but bitcoins value will fluctuates sooner,we all just have to wait.
At the coinmarket cap bitcoin really soars high than etherium so better believe that bitcoin can make our life to be financially free someday.
hansbans

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

after 5 years bitcoin price: 2000 dollars
ethereum price: 10000 dollars! Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:46:09 PM

Etherum could has bigger price cause of their plan for it and so fast growin amount of users.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:12:46 PM

I think ethereum is more profitable in about five year. Because the community of ethereum is getting larger and larger. Even though the value of bitcoin is so high.  Ethereum will surpass it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:17:13 PM

They are both profitable if you want to invest to them both. Today eth and btc is the main coins and if you prefer to those two you will be more successful in your trading journey. They are both good so, nothing to worry.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:41:30 PM

Bitcoin is better rather than ethereum even if after 5years from now because bitcoin will continue to grow and rapidly increases and also I believe that the price of bitcoin wont drop.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:42:07 PM

They are both profitable if you want to invest to them both. Today eth and btc is the main coins and if you prefer to those two you will be more successful in your trading journey. They are both good so, nothing to worry.
They will compete with each other until the end, I believe with that yes they are both good so we don't have to worry. After 5 years if we have both in our wallet is for sure 5 years from now we will just sit and relax in our home and enjoying the fruit of our income by holding both of them for five years.

Watch out for this SPACE!
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:52:22 PM

We can't really predict what market caps will be achieved by bitcoin or ethereum in 5 years , and i don't think such comparaison is doable because in just one night of trading bitcoin cash "BCH" surpassed ethereum's market cap thus taking the second place right behind the original bitcoin core and we still see bitcoin's value decreasing (5.7k currently from 7k 2 days ago ) . But i'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover because new cryptos such as BCH or Eth which was once called bitcoin's killer shine bright at their beginnings and then get stuck and remain there .
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:16:22 AM

We can't really predict what market caps will be achieved by bitcoin or ethereum in 5 years , and i don't think such comparaison is doable because in just one night of trading bitcoin cash "BCH" surpassed ethereum's market cap thus taking the second place right behind the original bitcoin core and we still see bitcoin's value decreasing (5.7k currently from 7k 2 days ago ) . But i'm pretty sure that bitcoin will recover because new cryptos such as BCH or Eth which was once called bitcoin's killer shine bright at their beginnings and then get stuck and remain there .

This two digital currencies are all profitable income generating in my bitcoin life. But being 5 years later what must be the outcome? I think bitcoin is the best currency at all time because  they are only one controlled  and the price itself is far from ethereum rate value. So, if ethereum currency will increase its value after 5 years that would be difficult to reach base on statistical graph point of view.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 11:16:05 AM

After 5 years and still be the highest valued crypto, bitcoin will be more profitable after 5 years but both of them will increase its price after 5 years so its better to make your investment in 2 cryptos. Bitcoin will still be the winner for me even after 5 years but who knows, maybe we can see a big change in that span of time (like BCH yesterday).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

I prefer bitcoin than ethereum. although etherium is more stable than bitcoin, but the price of bitcoin is higher than etherium. therefore, investing in bitcoin is more profitable rather than ethereum.

Ethereum is more reliable and stable than anyone else, at least only 2 pieces of Ethereum:) I estimate that bitcoin will split into 10 pieces after 5 years. That's why Ethereum is safer.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:52:19 AM

After 5 years and still be the highest valued crypto, bitcoin will be more profitable after 5 years but both of them will increase its price after 5 years so its better to make your investment in 2 cryptos. Bitcoin will still be the winner for me even after 5 years but who knows, maybe we can see a big change in that span of time (like BCH yesterday).

I agree. Bitcoin will be still the winner but both coins will increase in his price. Both coins will be profitable to make a investment thats why i save my bitcoins and I got some eth from my friends.

If i hold them longer than 5 years i will surely make a good profit.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:51:15 PM

I agree. Bitcoin will be still the winner but both coins will increase in his price. Both coins will be profitable to make a investment thats why i save my bitcoins and I got some eth from my friends.

If i hold them longer than 5 years i will surely make a good profit.

Yes, we all expect that Bitcoin will be will high as well in the future together with Ethereum. And to those who say that bitcoin cash will take over soon, I doubt it. What we see yesterday is nothing but an attack by few unscrupulous individuals. nothing more. And now look at what is happening, BCH is dropping fast and investors going back to bitcoin. They are not successful at their attempt, they just disrupted the network and the system. Look for bitcoin to be around $50K in 5 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:28:56 AM

If you will ask me then i will go with BTC as ETH is not reliable and anyone can mess with it. Recent attack on its blockchain is the proof that anyone with non technical knowledge person can also mess with ETH. BTC is fully protected
Agreed! There is no reason to deny this fact that ETH is very much unpredictable coin and you never know when it will fall down. The market price of ETH changes within seconds and this is the reason why it is recommended for day trading.

In my opinion, bitcoin will be having lot more good name than that of ETH or any other coin in the next 5 years or so. Bitcoin is for sure the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: