Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4686 times)
GregoryPorter

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

Bitcoin will have a market cap of 1trillion and a value of 100k. It will be considered as another option by people looking to store some value. The one trillion will come from a majority of gold lovers switching sides understanding btc is a new generations gold.

Eth for me could go two ways. It could be the google of tomorrow hosting tons of amazing applications that may become the corporations of tommorow, or it could get absolutely decimated by the SEC who could blame them for all of the ICO scams taken place on top of their platform (take this view with a pinch of salt, this is the very worst case scenario for Eth)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH

I think and I believe in 5 years time, Bitcoin and Ethereum are gonna be a
lot profitable than they are today. Both possess exceedingly massive potential
on the market, both ETH and BTC have important and unique roles to play, that
makes them very valuable and potentially profitable. Better hold and invest in these coins.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Bitcoin is the best among the other cryptocurrency here, still its valuable, trusted and reliable coins so i think no one can replace it because this is the king of crypto and its always profitable than ethereum but i also believe that ethereum will be followed by bitcoin so no worries about this. Its good to use both of them in a long term investment to gain a double profit.
I agree with you that bitcoin is really reliable for years when it brings wealth to so many people that trust it but the problem that is raised here is the profitability that can bring in the next 5 years between btc and eth. And you should understand that between a coin that values low with a coin that values high, accumulation and pump up will be easier for low value, that also means that eth is better than bitcoin in terms of profitability when it has too many conditions for pumping, the bitcoin is too high, the rate to pump it higher is very low

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

I think investing into Ethereum is more profitable, Ethereum prices may exceed Bitcoin prices in the next 5 years. Ethereum is a very promising coin.

I think they both are but ETH does seem to be the most used and popular.
NyLymZbl

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

Bitcoin will be the best investment, there is no doubt about it, the difference between btc and eth is way too far, bitcoin price and domination is way higher than eth, eth moving with a slow pace, if we see this few months the bitcoin already hit so many price records while eth price is going up and down
nurbay

Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:21:10 AM

Investing over a 5 year period is more profitable for Bitcoin than Ethereum.
Bitcoin is the king of coins, currently, Bitcoin is ranked one in the Cryptocurrency market.
Bitcoin value becomes the highest.
And the value of Bitcoin price will affect the value of Altcoin price.
Bitcoin becomes a cryptocurrency benchmark.
So within 5 years, Bitcoin will grow its value to be higher.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

I think after 5 years bitcoin is more profitable then etereum.its well known that,bitcoin is a best investment platform for long time and its a good future asset.though its price are low ,but its a king of cryptocurrency.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:51:44 AM

I think after 5 years bitcoin is more profitable then etereum.its well known that,bitcoin is a best investment platform for long time and its a good future asset.though its price are low ,but its a king of cryptocurrency.
No mattervwhat it takes I will always choose bitcoin. I believe that if bitcoin rise everything in crypto will also rise maybe bitcoin is the leader of all the coin. I think bitcoin will really rise same with the etherium. Both are good coin but I always believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is more amazing and profitable.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

I think investing into Ethereum is more profitable, Ethereum prices may exceed Bitcoin prices in the next 5 years. Ethereum is a very promising coin.

Ethereum is great since there is a lot of altcoins that has a platform of it and most of the traders usually convert their altcoin into Ethereum but the supporters of Ethereum is not that massive than Bitcoin. Yes it is promising but people want a coin that will be exceeding their expectations and people are seeing it on Bitcoin and not on Ethereum.
LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:13 AM

Bitcoin will have a market cap of 1trillion and a value of 100k. It will be considered as another option by people looking to store some value. The one trillion will come from a majority of gold lovers switching sides understanding btc is a new generations gold.

Eth for me could go two ways. It could be the google of tomorrow hosting tons of amazing applications that may become the corporations of tommorow, or it could get absolutely decimated by the SEC who could blame them for all of the ICO scams taken place on top of their platform (take this view with a pinch of salt, this is the very worst case scenario for Eth)
This is very probable as Vitalik is a determined individual and not prone to make the same mistakes the bitcoin developers have done with Satoshi's dream for it's use on the blockchain.
Just look at the new documentary that will be coming out soon. Since they just released the trailer for it yesterday on 4.20 it will probably show on tv soon!
https://youtu.be/eSPaNVYEWn8

Here is a quote from what is discussed into the probing of the inventor of ethereum's life.
Enjoy! Grin

"Bitcoin’s emergence as a global digital currency has been as revolutionary as it has been erratic. But while fledgling investors obsess over every fluctuation in the cryptocurrency market, nation states are more interested in the underlying blockchain technology and its ability to revolutionize how business is done on the internet and beyond.

VICE's Michael Moynihan travels to Russia with Vitalik Buterin, inventor of the Ethereum blockchain, to get a front row seat to the geopolitical tug of war over Internet 3.0."

Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:08:53 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are 2 big coins that really affect all the coin prices, let alone ethereum is a very good coin and strong therefore I will divide the money for 2 coins is as big, and I'm sure 5 more years the price of bitcoin and ethereum reaches more than 100x the current price.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

I remain optimistic 5 more years bitcoin will remain the best. even though the 5-year ethereum value will increase but it will still lose the bitcoin value. who are interested in bitcoin more and more bit of bitcoin available in the market. so it is predicted that bitcoin price will always rise. may go down a few months and will rise again

crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:19:44 AM

Well it is possible for these coins to really go close in sales. I could agree though that bitcoin will prevail in the competition because it is known and the most widely used so far. But don't belittle ethereum because the market is always unpredictable.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

Well it is possible for these coins to really go close in sales. I could agree though that bitcoin will prevail in the competition because it is known and the most widely used so far. But don't belittle ethereum because the market is always unpredictable.
maybe eth will grow and be able to chill bitcoin in price issue. But, I do not know. the development of eth is also followed by bitcoin development even, bitcoin also affects eth price for now.
Wong Goblog

Activity: 310

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:53:20 AM

I'm sure that the development of bitcoin and ethereum will continue to improve, this is certainly a strong indication that users will continue to actively use bitcoin and ethereum and I predict that the 5-year bitcoin and ethereum price will reach over $ 100,000 for ethereum and over $ 200,000 for bitcoin .
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:38:52 AM

The race between this two bitcoin is still rising ,on the 5 years of their development I think bitcoin is much favored to rise up again to the top because bitcoi  have already establish something that the people can trust and be confident as comparrd to ethereum
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

It’s true that both etherium and bitcoin are very popular among the people all over the world. Both of them has gained a lot of demand among the people throughout the world and have users who are ready to invest in both of them.  But still I believe that bitcoin isn’t better than etherium because firstly, bitcoin is way more popular than etherium and become of which bitcoin has way more users than etherium all over the world.
dogz12

Merit: 15

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:14:07 AM

Although ethereum has a promising future, bitcoin would still be unmatched by ETH with regards to its profitability not just in 5 years but maybe for the next decade or so.
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:57 AM

both are great investments. bitcoin started it all, ethereum has much better technology. but for me bitcoin is a better investment. bitcoin shows a good resistance. Whenever it falls, it comes back strongly.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

Everyone hopes that in the next 5 years there will be price increases for bitcoin and etherum. Both are coins that have the highest level of popularity in the world of crypto. In data it is not impossible that the price of both coins will increase much higher in the future. 5 years is a long time and at that time it is very possible increase. A fairly stable development today can provide a positive stigma against bitcoin prices in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: