Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:11:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?  (Read 4691 times)
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:12:11 AM

i would say take both. Alot can happen in 5 yrs time. considering many things can happen along the way will also affect.

Either Bitcoin or Ethereum will win at the end, just that you're not winning everything. cant be greedy right?

Both of that is good and profitable but i will choose bitcoin because of good value and we will sure it we can get a good profit in 5 years.bitcoin is good rise price because the price will moving goes up in every year and theres big chances if you buy now in low price you can get a double profit because we know the price of bitcoin is goes up and become expensive.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:13:21 AM

What is most profitable to invest for 5 years ?BT or ETH
I think bitcoin and ethereum will profitable to invest in more than 5 years because you can see now it's profitable even both are volatile but we can see that people want to invest to this cryptocurrencies.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

if you are talking about 5 years in the future then I would choose to save and have bitcoin from now also because I think bitcoin has a very limited supply of only 21 million bitcoin pieces while bitcoin demand from year to year is growing which means it will get harder bitcoin and bitcoin prices will be more expensive.
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

I personally want to see ETH above BTC, that will shake the market well.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:29:01 PM

if you are talking about 5 years in the future then I would choose to save and have bitcoin from now also because I think bitcoin has a very limited supply of only 21 million bitcoin pieces while bitcoin demand from year to year is growing which means it will get harder bitcoin and bitcoin prices will be more expensive.

low or limited supply is always known to be more profitable and have a higher price when compared to high or unlimited supply but for me , i think the supply or price of the coin is not really matter because what really matters for me the most is the usability or the real purpose of the coin on why it is built.

Re: Bitcoin vs Ethereum after 5 years?

I cant really tell for now but between this two coin it is definetly a hard competition going on them. btc could probably skyrocket to the moon whilest eth could probably have a wider support.
Sandy25

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

Maybe they are both have high pricea then.. Well we cant  tellsefinitely but if you believe with these two cryptocurrency you will invest amd see for yourself.. Me i always consider to invest on both since they have both big potential.
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

for me I do not know if etherum can withstand bitcoin for 5 years for me I have no clear answer because many can change within 5 years.

really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

At a time when the market is strong enough, prices will reach saturation. Then its fluctuation will be smaller.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:33:52 AM

I think that after five years the profit from Ethereum will give investors higher Bitcoin. Currently, Ethereum is still at a low price, so I think it will be easy to reach multiple times over the next five years, but Bitcoin is very likely to do so because its current price is very high.

tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

I think Bitcoin is well worth the investment because it is an electronic currency that many investors are interested in. As bitcoin prices rise,
most other coin prices are also rising, bitcoin has a big  influence on the rise of other currencies. Of course, if you have a lot of money you can invest
both because in the long run these coins will increase.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:54:39 AM

I think Bitcoin is well worth the investment because it is an electronic currency that many investors are interested in. As bitcoin prices rise,
most other coin prices are also rising, bitcoin has a big  influence on the rise of other currencies. Of course, if you have a lot of money you can invest
both because in the long run these coins will increase.
Bitcoin and ethereum are not the only coins that you can invest because there is a lot of altcoins in the market that are also good in long term like if you bought ada last time then you already made at least 50% profit with your investment and if you will continue to hold it then you might get a bigger amount of profits which is a very great thing.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:35:36 AM

Surely Bitcoin stepping one forward ahead than Ethereum, cuz its been more than 10 years and Bitcoin surely a good job to offer us the technology and Blockchain system. Ethereum also offers us a good smart contract system which used by various projects. I'm really sure Bitcoin and Ethereum could make a bright future with their system.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

In the next five years, there will be significant fluctuations between these two currencies, and there are many market fluctuations with Bitcoin and Ethereum. But in the future, Bitcoin is still the market leader and continues to rule on virtual currencies, and Ethereum is in second place.

I am believe that in 5 years to come, botch coin will rising their price. I am believe that market cap all crypto in market will increasing fast on next 5 years and that will give impact to ethereum and bitcoin price. Cryptomarket will more mature and investment firm will investing their funds on market because cryptomarket give opportunity making extra money and big profits
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

I think bitcoin is still the most valuable coin in the world maybe followed by ethereum after 5 years just because bitcoin is the most trusted coins and.people are aware of this and we know that it is the king of.crypto currency.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Bitcoin is the best among the other cryptocurrency here, still its valuable, trusted and reliable coins so i think no one can replace it because this is the king of crypto and its always profitable than ethereum but i also believe that ethereum will be followed by bitcoin so no worries about this. Its good to use both of them in a long term investment to gain a double profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

Bitcoin is the best among the other cryptocurrency here, still its valuable, trusted and reliable coins so i think no one can replace it because this is the king of crypto and its always profitable than ethereum but i also believe that ethereum will be followed by bitcoin so no worries about this. Its good to use both of them in a long term investment to gain a double profit.

I think there's no big changes of two changes and I believe bitcoin is still holding in the no.1 position an as usual followed by ethereum. They can't easily replace bitcoin because among all coins bitcoin is the most popular coins wold wide.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:37:22 PM

There is a chance for ethereum to replace bitcoins since eth coins today is hot on the market and the growth is faster as well more than other altcoins that is existing in the market and most of the ico's prices are based on ethereum so we can say that there is a bright future for eth as well.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

I think investing into Ethereum is more profitable, Ethereum prices may exceed Bitcoin prices in the next 5 years. Ethereum is a very promising coin.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

Bitcoin has demonstrated to be the most worthwhile crypto for the long-term investment. In 5 years BTC will nevertheless be king, and Ethereum could locate some difficult competition alongside the way, although ETH does have the biggest market cap and the most supporters after bitcoin, so there is no doubt it will be profitable. If you're undecided, I would advise you to make investments in each however with a large % of the investment on Bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Bitcoin is going to keep its first position in this crypto world for several coming years , most likely. It is the most used and traded crypto currency and also it have the biggest community. But I believe also in Ethereum, since it is really growing up fastly and having many attractive features, especially its smart contract which make the ETH platform the most preferred for ICO devs and investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: