Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves will kill Ethereum?  (Read 4200 times)
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:17:20 PM

You're just kidding. The waves aren't as famous as DASH! The wave series has a very low volume of tokens, with few items on it. 99% of the projects are on the ETH project, because it is convenient and fast!
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Waves  features:

---Fast  transactions

---- no touring complete  smart contracts (safer than a  touring  complete  smart contract)

----- DEX  ( not  a  goode  interface tought)

----  tokens creation

-----   Ico  creation

WIill   waves   have  the  same  boom  that  ethereum had   last  year (2016) or not?

Will it kill Ethereum?

I do not think that it might have something to kill soon. I think it is a very long time to serve us faithfully. you'll see for yourself.
tyKiwanuka
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

There is no way in the world Waves will kill Ethereum Cheesy ETH is already lightyears ahead and with the no-marketing-until-ready approach from Waves it will still take a lot of time for Waves to gain any kind of attention, let alone adoption. First mover advantage is crucial in crypto. By the time Waves will be ready, there will be already other (i.e. better) solutions, so there is not a lot to gain with holding Waves.

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

even though waves have smart contracts in their development but waves is not the killer of Eth more over eth is of no competition with anyone in terms of smart contracts coins
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:38:47 PM

even though waves have smart contracts in their development but waves is not the killer of Eth more over eth is of no competition with anyone in terms of smart contracts coins
waves have a good idea, But they do not have enough strength to compete with the etherium. I think that last year has already shown all the possibilities of these coins well and still the etherium has emerged victorious ..
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

There is a main difference between Waves and ETH. ETH has all the developers right now behind them and they are the first mover for dApps. It's always hard to kill the first mover. Same applies to Bitcoin.
It is not always about the first coin in the market, if there is a solution which is better than ETH they will over come and be the market leader, we have more experience in the past when it comes to Yahoo and other major companies, when the best tech and better solution comes, the old one will move out.
Waves cannot kill ETH. It can never be possible. Eth is expected to go high again and might even cross 2000$ figure. The Markey demand determines the life span of the currency in the market and as far as I know, ETH has positive curves. On the other hand, WAVES do not seem that honorable and has flat charts rather than steep as that of ETH. Better change your mind about ETH.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Waves?
Never gonna happen at this rate. Marketing has been pisspoor and so has community outreach and development progress. You have to talk and talk and talk it for it to sink into the mind of the market. Blockchain is no longer about "built it and they will come", it's more "talk, talk, talk. build"
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

I do not think that can happen.
Ethereum is a strong coin in the Cryptocurrency market, Ethereum is a great coin, impossible to be defeated by Waves.
Ethereum has very many users and even many program development for the Ethereum platform. Therefore Ethereum is much more up front than Waves.
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

Honestly, I am not a fan of  waves. But surely it is a good competitor for smart contract with ETH. but like a copy cat coins out there, it will not make big in crypto unless they will deliver good products using smart contract.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
mumpungiso

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Waves is good coin and strong competitor for ethereum. But if it's want to kill ethereum, i think that's impossible.
What as i know ethereum is good future coin and it's have a good dev, every day they make progress to make ethereum more fast, secure and efficient for transaction at crypto market.
I know waves dev also make progress, but even they hard-work to do it, i still can say always under ethereum.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

I don't think that will ever going to happen because when you compare between waves and ethereum, the latter has a bigger market cap than the former with a market cap difference of 72,485,278,142$. With that alone, it's already a clear statement that waves has no chance of killing ethereum.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

It is a hard mission for waves if it wants to replace ethereum at the moment. Even in the future, it is still hard for waves. It is obvious that ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrency right now. People are focusing their money and efforts on this coin. Waves do not have a chance against ethereum. Even the develop team of ethereum is better than waves

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

if in my opinion Waves will not be able to kill Ethereum,because Waves is just a platform that serves to create tokens,
and to equate with ETH alone I think it is difficult because of Ethereum
is a smart and sophisticated contract platform. More popular and reliable than the 2 from BTC.
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

I dont think waves will kill ethereum. Ethereum have better technologies then waves. And people choose it for ico because it is turing complete and developer can modified how the asset can be issued there. Waves is not turing completed it is just like next coin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

Of course not, now the majority of the ICO projects are based on ETH that helps to confirm location of ETH in the world of altkoyn. And according to the price of Waves and Efiriuma, really it is hard to say that waves can occupy glory of an efirum.
Julibas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:12:57 PM

Now in the market there are about one thousand coins which have both common features, and distinctions. But if you compare, as well as you, it is better because of one factor therefore a half of coins has to eat other half. They develop and compete and will continue to live if they have support.
although waves can be classified as strong coins, and have great potential, I think it is still very difficult to make it beyond the ETH. even ETH also has advantages that can even be equivalent bitcoin.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

I don't think WAVES can do that Smiley. There is only 1 way for WAVES to be able to kill ETH in the future is ETH blockchain can be used to develop new ICO project and create new token anymore and WAVES blockchain will be the only choice new ICO project can choose to create their token Smiley. But seem like it's totally impossible Smiley

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:40:10 PM

if in my opinion Waves will not be able to kill Ethereum,because Waves is just a platform that serves to create tokens,
and to equate with ETH alone I think it is difficult because of Ethereum
is a smart and sophisticated contract platform. More popular and reliable than the 2 from BTC.
Wave is good in technology and in my opinion is efficient and promising as well. Besides, transaction time also counts which is not as much as ethereum but of course all these features just cannot obsolete ethereum from the market for a large number of people have already invested and that too is for long term. Ethereum has been steady for some time in market now of course the flexible demand in the market is responsible for equilibrium and an economy always tends to move from equilibrium to disequilibrium.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

I do not think maybe Waves  will kill Ethereum because in terms of quality Ethereum is a good coin and can be said to be the coin of the future so for me impossible Waves  will kill Ethereum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: