Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23513 times)
JosephTam

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:23:55 PM

Hi,

When will the Airdrop take place?

Thanks
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:33:46 PM

how much will your token cost?
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:38:53 PM

how much will your token cost?
Next time read the whitepaper so you'll instantly get the answer to your question. The price of 1 DAN token = 0.25 euro.  https://daneel.io/whitepaper/en/daneel-wp-latest.pdf

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
uslfd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:35:46 PM

hii how to get some ...Smiley

Hi If you go to https://daneel.io/. There is an "ICO" button on the top right corner of the page.
This is an excellent project the price of token could go up exponentially with the market cap of the crypto market!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Chadprofile30

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:28:26 AM

I missed this project because when did sign up thers no confirmation email on my email but this project seem to very  interesting  all i can do right now to have this is to buy on exchange
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

Wow if this project goes through, this would make a huge difference on the crypto investment industry.
uslfd

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:02:18 PM

I missed this project because when did sign up thers no confirmation email on my email but this project seem to very  interesting  all i can do right now to have this is to buy on exchange

Hey - you only missed the pre-ICO.
The ICO is YET to come Smiley
which means you have barely missed anything.!
Stay tuned!

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ironandrey8

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

Єтoт пpoeкт вызывaeт y мeня бoльшoй интepec,
tdx2000

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Daneel bounty campaign thread is live!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2377298

very high hopes on this coin. wish you the very best. i think IOT will rule the future markets and it will be impossible to live without connectivity.
Chrmel612

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

I heard that presale already ended. Do anyone here knows the amount of DAN tokens sold durig the Presale stage? I can't find any announcement here about it.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:59:26 PM

I heard that presale already ended. Do anyone here knows the amount of DAN tokens sold durig the Presale stage? I can't find any announcement here about it.
whether during the presale stage have collected enough funds? and I can not get that for further information?
Maybe the team can explain it to us.
Chrmel612

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:07 PM

whether during the presale stage have collected enough funds? and I can not get that for further information?

It was the presale stage. I can't find any informartion about the total amount of DAN tokens sold during the presale. The numbers are important to know specially on presale stage because you can expect higher amount to be raised during the ICO.

uslfd

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:00:47 AM

Do you want to join the telegram group and ask the devs there?
Thanks.

waru

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:37:49 AM

more thank 200,000 tokens are sold during pre sale...
thanks

waru

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:40:31 AM

It was the presale stage. I can't find any informartion about the total amount of DAN tokens sold during the presale. The numbers are important to know specially on presale stage because you can expect higher amount to be raised during the ICO.
200,000 tokens are sold during pre sale...a token price is around 0.29 usd..
you are welcome
thanks

Chrmel612

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

thanks
Wow. I believe that funds will go a long way. But i'm hoping more with the ICO. Are there any PR's / ICO marketing being done? Is there a softcap required for the project to run? Thanks!

cryptoofox

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

Crypto Enthusiast and Blockchain Geek

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:24:44 AM

Hi Tellek, We have collected only a very small amount during the Pre-sale. Around 200000DAN tokens have been sold during the pre-sale stage which is worth around 58000USD more or less. HOwever, We will be giving priority to the Main crowd-sale in which the Hardcap will be bit higher. About 45 million DAN tokens to be sold there. Hope you got a clear picture

Cheers
cryptoofox

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:26:00 AM

Do you want to join the telegram group and ask the devs there?
Thanks.

Hi uslfd, Yes you can if you are comfortable enough. Otherwise we are happy to answer the questions here Smiley

Thanks
cryptoofox

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

thanks
Wow. I believe that funds will go a long way. But i'm hoping more with the ICO. Are there any PR's / ICO marketing being done? Is there a softcap required for the project to run? Thanks!

Yes Marketing is being done as we speak. We don't chase too much hype with expensive marketing. Our project will attract members automatically considering the fact that IBM is backing us. We have quite a long time to go. Our progress meeting was held recently and discussed the further proceedings. We will provide a detailed report of our requirements and upcoming news in due course.

Thanks
AfroCrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:03:30 PM

I personally love the idea of an AI to help track and make the right decisions regarding crypto investments. The margins in trading between alts is incredible if managed cleverly, and a machine will manage this much better than a human.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: