Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
zonefloor

Activity: 1862
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Daneel is unique project. I follow the project from the very beginning and I'm sure, all investition will be used for project development. It ICO a very promising for investors!

I hope so with you.. now, everything is going well for the DANEEL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:04:29 PM

Daneel ICO: Progress so Far (week 1)

Firstly, a heartfelt “thank you!” to all the contributors, and everyone who joined the whitelist and grabbed their DAN tokens during the sale. We’ve reached our soft cap within 2 hours. We’ve sold 8 million DAN within the first week of our ICO and people from more than 164 countries (a special Gazua! For our Korean Community) have participated at the moment. We remind you that there is still nearly a month to go.

We were fully aware that embarking on an ICO meant expecting the unexpected. Indeed, we did run into unplanned issues with our suppliers Coinpayments.net (ETH wallet maintenance) and Paypal (payment limit reduced without warning due to possible new rules on ICOs). Importantly, all technical issues have now been resolved (Paypal is no longer available as a payment method).

Additionally, the current market conditions with a considerable dose of FUD are certainly affecting our ICO performance. Many investors choose to limit their investments at this time. However, having been involved in cryptocurrencies for several years now, we’re not worried for crypto’s future and remain confident in the long-term potential of the technology.

https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-ico-progress-so-far-week-1-4e1cdd6c6b08
PrasannaPR

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

This project is really worth investment, I am witnessing the project step by step to now so big, artificial intelligence will be the main force in the future.
That's a definite fact for sure!!! Thus daneel will give us opportunities that wouldn't even imagined. Crypto world will become very open to anyone, So this project is a really worth investment for sure.!!! We will be amazed when we have their app on our phones.
wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Daneel has been added to WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the Daneel on WISERICO and follow Daneel on the  media platforms:
Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

Daneel Assistant provides unchallenged news curation and market emotions analyses through an A.I. assistant, which understands natural language. It is powered by the reference of the market in the fields of natural language and emotion analysis: Watson, designed by IBM. Our solution is available on a mobile phone and a desktop version where the crypto-investors can aggregate and manage all of their wallets safely.
How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differs from competing projects :
The quick and massive cryptocurrency trading’s boom has led to a boom of information. This information is often oriented and unreliable. The non-professional crypto-investors are flooded with information: accessing reactive and reliable sources of information is a strategic challenge for each of them and often a source of stress and a waste of time.
WISERICO on BICTOINTALK
zonefloor

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:58:58 AM

Daneel is the first AI system made to integrate with any cryptocurrency to help with accessing all kinds of information related to cryptocurrencies. It is going to provide a platform with capability of getting access to the most relevant and accurate information about a cryptocurrency. If we take a closer look at Daneel, it is going to be an all in one AI system with capabilities that have never been introduced before. Daneel would provide answers to every type of questions that an investor might have regarding a cryptocurrency. It would advise and push notifications about some of the most important events in the cryptocurrency world.

the artificial intelligence system is big and new idea for the ico projects if DANEEL project will be successful this will be first and big step for other projects..
zonefloor

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

Daneel ICO: Progress so Far (week 1)

Firstly, a heartfelt “thank you!” to all the contributors, and everyone who joined the whitelist and grabbed their DAN tokens during the sale. We’ve reached our soft cap within 2 hours. We’ve sold 8 million DAN within the first week of our ICO and people from more than 164 countries (a special Gazua! For our Korean Community) have participated at the moment. We remind you that there is still nearly a month to go.

We were fully aware that embarking on an ICO meant expecting the unexpected. Indeed, we did run into unplanned issues with our suppliers Coinpayments.net (ETH wallet maintenance) and Paypal (payment limit reduced without warning due to possible new rules on ICOs). Importantly, all technical issues have now been resolved (Paypal is no longer available as a payment method).

Additionally, the current market conditions with a considerable dose of FUD are certainly affecting our ICO performance. Many investors choose to limit their investments at this time. However, having been involved in cryptocurrencies for several years now, we’re not worried for crypto’s future and remain confident in the long-term potential of the technology.

https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-ico-progress-so-far-week-1-4e1cdd6c6b08

thanks for article, i read it. the article is extremely beautiful gives info about DANEEL project's first ICO week.
zonefloor

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

according to ann thread text "You will be able to follow your investments in real time and to place orders by following the smart advice that Daneel provides you." this is very interesting features. also DANEEL's mobile app design looks very cool  Cool
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

good for daneel in a matter of hours softcap has been achieved this can be an attraction for investors do not close the possibility of hardcap can be achieved later Smiley.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Dilucoins

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

I'm seeing a great project. An unprecedented idea has been the management of the artificial intelligence network. We have a great community and always support the project.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:17:12 AM

Soft cap reached in just 2 hours, That's a fact to consider!!Amazing.
General sale is also processing successfully. Waiting for the moonwalk! Congratulations on the success you have gained so far and blessed for the future!!

Indeed the fact of having reached the softcap in just two hours is really impressive, especially these days where the markets seem to be paralized by fear. This should motivate investors about the validity of the project. Now there's the whole month to pursuit the hardcap Smiley

zonefloor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

good for daneel in a matter of hours softcap has been achieved this can be an attraction for investors do not close the possibility of hardcap can be achieved later Smiley.

yes! for example, after the softcap i bought some DANEEL I'm thinking to buy more it i hope hardcap can be achieved Smiley
zonefloor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I'm seeing a great project. An unprecedented idea has been the management of the artificial intelligence network. We have a great community and always support the project.

artificial intelligence is visionary idea.. i agree with you DANEEL is so great project after the ICO if DANEEL enter the big markets this will be very good for us  Cool
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:27 AM

Needle hasn't moved on the sales... is this actually attracting any money?
D.A.Dias

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

Daneel project is an artificial intelligence system  “Decision Support System” was developed to to assist in decision-making through real-time and up-to-date data gathering,trend analysis and forecasting.visit inf https://daneel.io
Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:43 AM

Must read!!
A short article presenting the progress of our ICO during the first week. New things coming soon! https://t.co/VZ7O4mrn3r https://t.co/HYOxiu9pXb
umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

the presence of daneel.io is such a good news for investors of cryptocurrency to easily get and access cryptocurrency data which is the trustworthy one.
Cruel love

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Where is based your project?
zonefloor

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:26:19 PM

Must read!!
A short article presenting the progress of our ICO during the first week. New things coming soon! https://t.co/VZ7O4mrn3r https://t.co/HYOxiu9pXb

Thanks for link these are very good things for about DANEEL ICO we have succesful first week  Cool
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:13:18 PM

the presence of daneel.io is such a good news for investors of cryptocurrency to easily get and access cryptocurrency data which is the trustworthy one.

In addition to reliability, the main advantage of the Daniel application over other similar applications is the combination of many important tools for the trader in one program. I myself am looking forward to them to try it out in practice, the existing applications do not suit me.

hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

I am still wondering what A.I stands for and what the meaning is. some of my friends whom I asked about this didn't know clearly. can anyone help me to understand what I wonder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: