Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🤖 Daneel.io: The First A.I Created To Help Cryptocurrency Investors  (Read 23481 times)
Greencandle

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

what news has affected such a frenzied growth of Daneel? I'm delighted !, judging by the schedule with coinmarketcap, the price of the token has already broken through the previous level of the pump!

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ajota

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

I would like to know who is part of the team of developers and advisors of the Daneel project.

They could put this information on the website directly and not on white paper. Where are the advisers?
Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:54:46 AM

I participated in the first part of the bounty, in December, before they started ico and that table is open, there are all the calculations, why we will not be listed tokens, so everyone has already indicated the number of coins for each

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
greenco

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

I really want to believe that we, the participants in the program of generosity, will be paid a reward before the end of April, the price of the coin is very, very attractive, has shown tremendous growth over the past two days, I really want to participate in this process! )))
if indeed interested and still able to join, join it, this project is interesting and deserve to be developed for the future. Grin Grin

I just participated in this project, helping to spread the word about Daneel and I want to buy more tokens, but not now))) now the price has already gone very high. I believe in further growth, but still want to buy more tokens at a lower price  Grin
Perhaps the current price in a week will seem to us very low Smiley But the price of the token up very much this week
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:34:15 AM

I really want to believe that we, the participants in the program of generosity, will be paid a reward before the end of April, the price of the coin is very, very attractive, has shown tremendous growth over the past two days, I really want to participate in this process! )))
if indeed interested and still able to join, join it, this project is interesting and deserve to be developed for the future. Grin Grin

I just participated in this project, helping to spread the word about Daneel and I want to buy more tokens, but not now))) now the price has already gone very high. I believe in further growth, but still want to buy more tokens at a lower price  Grin
Perhaps the current price in a week will seem to us very low Smiley But the price of the token up very much this week
give support as well as your participation in the project so that the future can be a great project so prices could increasingly nice token again.

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

Here's what I don't quite understand is why the announcement button on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/daneel/#charts  is leading the bounty campaign? If there is here is this thread the why cannot be use its on coinmarketcap?

manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:42:08 AM

give support as well as your participation in the project so that the future can be a great project so prices could increasingly nice token again.
the price now I think is decreasing but the daily volume in Hitbtc exchange is very big I think it shows the enthusiasm of traders with Daneel tokens may be forward may be growing because the number of tokens in circulation only slightly.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Last week for very busy for team in Frankfurt which showed effect on market as well. This few minutes ago released video which is review in fact of the project looks very cool. Total supply isn't much to consider the present price true reflection but there is space for huge growth in this market.
Greaves7

Activity: 1036
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

and yet when will we be rewarded for participating in the generosity program? because they promised to do it before the end of April, and today is the day of the Meiass, but on the wallet it's just empty

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████       █████       ███████
   █████        █████        █████
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:11:14 AM

I thought a little bit to buy tokens, immediately after the dump from bounty, I thought that the price would run down tenfold, but now I'm concerned that the bounty has not yet issued, and the price drops significantly and falls, given that the project will develop all by two million, I am tormented by doubts about its success. Plus, the telegram began to write that the project is Scam. And what does dear sir Sylon think about the project? true or scam?

ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

This project offers the most efficient personal assistant artificial intelligence, providing daily assistance in the world of cryptocurrency that has access to intelligent counselors who are able to understand and interact with you in real time, with quality information. This project is also by powerful teams and has a strong ambition to make this project a success. Dansel will also provide a new document that includes Managing the portfolio of cryptocurrency, learning and sharing, Daneel has already established partnerships with IMB, which has unskilled access and expertise, the project is interesting and hopefully investors who join.
Mice Elf

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:29 PM

FUD always brings good sales... 50%+ discount from ATH! Thank you! To all the weak hands out there crying about not getting rewarded.

Buy the dip baby!
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

Wow, Daneel is doing really great lately. Even though it's traded only on Hitbtc, the value of the coin is more than double since the ICO.
Still, i think that the marketcap is too low for such a coin( only 4.5 Million$), so there is definetly a lot of room to grow from here.

Oh, I am so happy to hear that, and I would be even happier if the bounty payments would have already been done. Which is the reason of such a delay in paying what's due to the people who have done their duties in the promotion campaigns?

Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:41:43 AM

the price now I think is decreasing but the daily volume in Hitbtc exchange is very big I think it shows the enthusiasm of traders with Daneel tokens may be forward may be growing because the number of tokens in circulation only slightly.
having a big volume on exchange is good news because that shows the interest people has on the project and sooner or later the price will go up.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Im very dissapointed in this project.

You can see how much tokens their contract adress have:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9b70740e708a083c6ff38df52297020f5dfaa5ee#ready

But they said, that they burned half of tokens and have 69 mln (but in fact they have 100 mln tokens. They think, investors so stupid??  Huh )

Also they scammed bounty hunters and selling this tokens on exchanges. And price falling a lot...

Also, you can see all moves of this tokens and tokens holders...

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9b70740e708a083c6ff38df52297020f5dfaa5ee#tab=tab-holders

You can see how they selling their tokens from few main wallets (adresses)...

Scammers
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

I really don't know why projects act like that.

0 projects have success after getting the hate of the community.

Probably the problem causing by their personality. They can't stop themselves.

magisterr

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:22 PM

Sure in what? I just see the facts about tokens numbers (and what they said about burned). You can watch this as well. And see how price falling, because they selling tokens  Undecided
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Im very dissapointed in this project.

You can see how much tokens their contract adress have:

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9b70740e708a083c6ff38df52297020f5dfaa5ee#ready

But they said, that they burned half of tokens and have 69 mln (but in fact they have 100 mln tokens. They think, investors so stupid??  Huh )

Also they scammed bounty hunters and selling this tokens on exchanges. And price falling a lot...

Also, you can see all moves of this tokens and tokens holders...

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x9b70740e708a083c6ff38df52297020f5dfaa5ee#tab=tab-holders

You can see how they selling their tokens from few main wallets (adresses)...

Scammers

30679281 DAN tokens really burned and they locked on address 0xaa8b7b98a0e12cdda43c221eed7998fb51352442
Check this, it is contract without functions, so those tokens cant be transferred https://etherscan.io/address/0xaa8b7b98a0e12cdda43c221eed7998fb51352442#code
magisterr

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:28 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 10:22:04 PM by magisterr

But why they selling tokens? Every ICO have vesting time for devs tokens. And what is this tokens?

One of their adress
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x09d30d57b096ac4c16371cf124b67a1fb9f419c0

At 26th and 28th of April (when price was highest) a lot of tokens from this adress gone to this adress (just for 1 adress several transactions! So this is not an advisors etc tokens).

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbb8e6d03f1640b2d89990fdcdd4e328a97007d98

and than to this Exchange adress (Idex)

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa12431d0b9db640034b0cdfceef9cce161e62be4

After this price started down...

They just posting on twiter post something like "hodl guys, we will be big". But themselves selling tokens.  Angry
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

But why they selling tokens? Every ICO have vesting time for devs tokens. And what is this tokens?

One of their adress
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x09d30d57b096ac4c16371cf124b67a1fb9f419c0

At 26th and 28th of April (when price was highest) a lot of tokens from this adress gone to this adress (just for 1 adress several transactions! So this is not an advisors etc tokens).

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xbb8e6d03f1640b2d89990fdcdd4e328a97007d98

and than to this Exchange adress (Idex)

https://ethplorer.io/address/0xa12431d0b9db640034b0cdfceef9cce161e62be4

After this price started down...

They just posting on twiter post something like "hodl guys, we will be big". But themselves selling tokens.  Angry
And yes - they are scammers, https://medium.com/@daneel_project/daneel-bounty-and-airdrop-tokens-distribution-update-e8b04ba1196a
They scammed all bounty participants - mostly scammed bounty participants of first campaign managed by Sylon, but also they scammed participants of second bounty campaign - team received reports about more than 50 bots only in new (second) signature bounty and not react.

If they scam bounty hunters, then they also scam investors - now they sell their tokens to dump price and maybe rebuy when token price would be few cents Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: