Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 12:07:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7369 times)
lordgoth

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:31:06 AM

@milly6
- Don't bring MrEggman here. What did he do for us for the last 1 year? Isn't the 808 coin going well so he comes back here?
- If you want drama, do it on sprouts thread.
- No one force you to swap, so no need to be high horse here. People have their choice.
cesarzgamer

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:38:58 AM

Hi i want to reserve translation into polish language, if possible let me know here or by private message or on my email: cesarzgamer@gmail.com
MilkandPie4U

Activity: 173
Merit: 151

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

This needs to be posted again:
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts!

Don't fall for the wilt these peeps are sowing...

lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:37:38 AM

quote from AztekPhoenix with some editing  Grin

Take your fucking asses to your own topic and stay the fuck out of the Sprouts+ topic.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/92/3b/d8/923bd85f10eb9730c50b579e41a8945f--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Ahh I can't embed image? Oh well no big deal  Grin
reeljade

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:08:37 AM

I've invested a lot of money on this project,
please, let the team sprouts+ work,
so this project can run with the desired by the majority of the community,

very uncomfortable to read, if the problem of the past, discussed now,
no need to drop each other,
instead, let us all support each other,
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:47:18 AM

All the drama in this thread doesn't really inspire confidence in sprouts+ (or sprouts, for that matter)...

Yes, we from Sprouts+ as you can read did not start the drama. It started on the Sprouts ANN, so we created an own ANN and now they are back. Some people where not happy with the premine idea and started an attack on the project. They chose their own path, and we are more than ok with that and moved over to the Sprouts+ ANN out of respect for our different opinions. But as you can see: there is a bunch of people only trying to create a fud. A lot of shouting, false accusations, to spam the page. And like I mentioned earlier and you also brought forward: this is negative for the brands of Sprouts and Sprouts+. Sad that it is happening.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:55:51 AM

I've invested a lot of money on this project,
please, let the team sprouts+ work,
so this project can run with the desired by the majority of the community,

very uncomfortable to read, if the problem of the past, discussed now,
no need to drop each other,
instead, let us all support each other,

I agree. But we have very different views. As you might know Sprouts+ started in July and this other movement, supported by the previous owner who left the coin to die in the first place, started not long ago. As we have very different opinions we of Sprouts+ decided to change over from using Sprouts to Sprouts+ and create a different ANN to walk away from the fud.

Expect of the Sprouts team having the same respect and idea of what harm a fud can do to both coins, they followed us to this ANN with their hollow shouting. Sad to see so, because there is no need to do so as everybody has the right to create a movement and works negative for both sides... the fact that they do not see that says a lot...

Of course Sprouts+ will continu as we have a longterm view and want to do real good.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:01:00 AM

Take your fucking asses to your own topic and stay the fuck out of the Sprouts+ topic.

A little bit harsh, but I understand what you mean. It is very ironic that Sprouts+ leaved the Sprouts ANN asap to give both movements their space and that, of all people, the head of development of the Sprouts ANN comes over with the man who left Sprouts for dead in the first place to spam this Sprouts+ ANN.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 08:02:11 AM

Hi i want to reserve translation into polish language, if possible let me know here or by private message or on my email: cesarzgamer@gmail.com

Hi! I have made a note! Reserved for when we do need a Polish translation Smiley

Discord
JamesLit81

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

All the drama in this thread doesn't really inspire confidence in sprouts+ (or sprouts, for that matter)...

All being well NoxX, you understand that if people cast aspersions and accusations our way, we need to counter and neutralise same. We are trying to build a brand and there is a need to defend and protect it, to a degree...

We have actually suggested a number of times now, that we all exercise a degree of professional courtesy but that does not seem to be something they're looking for, based on their continued behaviour.
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:31:53 AM

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/92/3b/d8/923bd85f10eb9730c50b579e41a8945f--too-funny-funny-shit.jpg

Yeah, his behaviour speaks for itself really...
jiblist

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:52:05 PM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
JamesLit81

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:34:27 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 02:53:10 PM by JamesLit81

I've been quietly staking sprouts for several months now and mention it in my book.

This severe reduction in supply and price completely screws me and all my customers over. You don't get to just come in and take our shit.

Did any of you even think about others when announcing this shit? And why takeover? Just do a hard fork and leave the rest of us alone.

With all due respect Bastilar,

We've been working with Sprouts as a team since June/July but inception of the team was back in May.

Not sure how long you've been investing in crypto or what your understanding of inflation is (looks as though you've been around for a while based on you profile, Twitter account, etc...), but if a severe reduction in total supply is not performed, you and all your readers will end up with a bunch of coins that you are unable to trade as at some point in the near future, the currency will hit the exponential curve and then it's only a matter of time until the currency is removed from the exchanges, rendering any coins you hold, worthless.

It would also appear you don't realise that a severe reduction in circulation should actually increase the value of your holdings, not diminish it. Scarcity creates demand as a general rule.

As for your comment, "You don't get to just come in and take our shit." I believe we were here before you, and before us there was very little activity as shown by the 24 hour volume graphs prior to June/July of this year, which is when we started advertising our efforts.

Fear not though for the forum channel you're in, is for Sprouts+, not Sprouts. Sprouts+ is a new currency launching soon and has nothing to do with Sprouts other than to those who wish to swap their existing Sprouts for Sprouts+ when the time comes.

There is however a new dev team who recently have taken on the task of severely reducing the total supply of Sprouts for the same reasons I've mentioned above, in order to save it from extinction.

You can find them over at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.800
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

Definetely like this project, I am in))

Good to have you on board!  Smiley
We feel this is an unique project with great future and certainly will proceed.

Discord
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

i am considering to make a new sprouts with fresh chain, no swap no fork fresh start

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
MilkandPie4U

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Well Well,

What we got here is a bunch of kiddies, creating a scammy ICO, cause they have:

Posted by: reeljade I invested a lot of money on this project

Posted by: JamesLit81 : We've been working with Sprouts as a team since June/July but inception of the team was back in May. (NOT the real Sprouts DEV team)

I must repeat:

This needs to be posted again:
Sprouts+ is not the official development path of Sprouts!

Don't fall for the wilt these peeps are sowing...

Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:52:28 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:09:16 PM by Gonnabetya

The official? If official is initial I am very glad not to be part of the team of Mr.Eggman who has left Sprouts to die.

It seems very hard for some people to understand we are Sprouts+, a different coin, giving Sprouts holders an alternative, or rather: we where the first ones by a stretch who paid attention to Sprouts again and wanted to change Sprouts for the better.

Now Sprouts+ has gained major attention after a lot of months reparing the mess left by Mr.Eggman by the Sprouts+ developers,  other developers, backed by Mr.Eggman, see the oppertunity to use this momentum.

You can ask yourself who are the true Sprouts enthusiasts, the ones there in good and bad times, or the ones who only show up in better times...

Not interested in Sprouts+? Fine. But why spend energy to post on this ANN? There is a Sprouts ANN, like you know.

PS: this is not an ICO. And we would be the worst scammers ever... 😅 Picking an old and near to dead coin to invest months to start a business from the bottom up, post a video and linkedin on the forum... come on are you serious?...

Discord
MilkandPie4U

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

The official? If official is initial I am very glad not to be part of the team of Mr.Eggman who has left Sprouts to die.

It seems very hard for some people to understand we are Sprouts+, a different coin, giving Sprouts holders an alternative, or rather: we where the first ones by a stretch who paid attention to Sprouts again and wanted to change Sprouts for the better.

Now Sprouts+ has gained major attention after a lot of months reparing the mess left by Mr.Eggman by the Sprouts+ developers,  other developers, backed by Mr.Eggman, see the oppertunity to use this momentum.

You can ask yourself who are the true Sprouts enthusiasts, the ones there in good and bad times, or the ones who only show up in better times...

Not interested in Sprouts+? Fine. But why spend energy to post on this ANN? There is a Sprouts ANN, like you know.

PS: this is not an ICO. And we would be the worst scammers ever... 😅 Picking an old and near to dead coin to invest months to start a business from the bottom up, post a video and linkedin on the forum... come on are you serious?...

When you guys post your code my team will be forking it:

We will removing your premine &  re-releasing as Sprouts++

Cause you all are scammers...

M.ela

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

https://i.imgur.com/yTrZRkx.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fA0qDmp.png

WEBSITE (soon) | COMMUNITY FORUM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | TELEGRAM GROUP

Developers Sprouts+ on Bitcointalk: Gonnabetya, JamesLit81, arcmetal, Hazter, mansoldm
Interested, a Sprouts+ enthusiast? We have a community forum. You can for instance find some documents here which will eventually form the whitepaper.  

Version 1.0. We will update this announcement frequently.
Latest update: 8th November 2017
To expect soon: additions to technical information, information on swap, links to website and telegram group, etc.

This Ann subject addresses to those Sprts investors interested in using their sprts investments in the direction created by sprts+ team. If a Sprts investor doesn t want to go in this direction, then he/ she has the freedom to do so. We, investors who will take this option, to agree with swap for Sprouts+ make a choice and nobody can t take us this option because we are free people and make our own chouces. Sprouts + is a very good option and there is a big number of sprts investors who will follow it, because  it has very very strong and logical points. I also am very impreesssed by the humanitarian aspect of sprts+ project. I think it is a very sincere and ambitious project for the good of mankind and I definitely think it will be successful. thanks to the Sprts+ team for hard work and for the efforts put in their work!
MilkandPie4U

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:43:00 PM

At least I post images correctly...

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: