Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:22:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7367 times)
oogone

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

Can you please correct me if I'm wrong? Smiley
I am having some difficulties understanding this. Huh

Since James accused me misrepresentation.

"Oogone,

You continue to misrepresent us, continue to post things you claim we've said which we have not and continue to cast aspersions."

"No. False. Inaccurate."

"We have not conveniently forgotten to mention anything. There is no deduction of an individual's Sprouts+ holdings. The person would indeed have 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+. If you had bothered to read properly what was written about the subject, you'd know that. But instead, you're doing what you do best... Sprouting baseless accusations, untruths and casting aspersions. Before you talk on a subject, you really need to get your facts straight! Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble..."
No. False. Inaccurate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1798901.msg23510651#msg23510651

JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:20 AM

"Oogone,

You continue to misrepresent us, continue to post things you claim we've said which we have not and continue to cast aspersions."

"No. False. Inaccurate."

"We have not conveniently forgotten to mention anything. There is no deduction of an individual's Sprouts+ holdings. The person would indeed have 1,333,333.33 Sprouts+. If you had bothered to read properly what was written about the subject, you'd know that. But instead, you're doing what you do best... Sprouting baseless accusations, untruths and casting aspersions. Before you talk on a subject, you really need to get your facts straight! Unless of course, your intention is just to cause trouble..."
No. False. Inaccurate.

https://i.imgur.com/itm5a0L.png

https://i.imgur.com/5DRnP6r.png

Oogone,

To my knowledge, the above calculation as it has been described, is incorrect. I don't know what the 0.6 is either...

I'm waiting on time-zones to realign so that I can query same. Please hold on this, will return with an answer within the next eight hours.

As I understand it, the holder should have 30,000 Sprouts+, not 18,000...
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

I think the correct swap ratio should be 1000B : 500M, not 1000B: 300M
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

Dear Community,

We have to stand corrected. Sprouts holders will get MORE Sprouts+ than the previously presented calculation on the specification sheet showed.

The 0.6 in the calculation stands for 60%, the 60% the community will keep of their Sprouts, because 100% - 40% premine = 60%. The mistake in the calculation was the "300 million" in the ratio calculation instead of "500 million".

In everyday work humans make mistakes, and we are not affraid to acknowledge that we are humans. We continuesly reflect and evaluate in the process, and like in this single case we correct if needed.

No worries: the wallet has been checked and the swap ratio is fine, as it was in several different cases like the documents we have presented and could have been deducted from our information given on multiple platforms.

We hope we have communicated this clear and transparant.

The Sprouts+ development team

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
lordgoth

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

If you quote someone, quoted exactly what they said. Or at least saying that you edit it. No wonder that you got -2 trust rate here.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 11:18:54 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:25:45 PM by Gonnabetya

Dear Community,

We have to Been Caught Red Handed! Sprouts holders will get MORE Sprouts+ than the previously presented calculation on the specification sheet showed.

The 0.6 in the calculation stands for 60%, the 60% the community will keep of their Sprouts, because 100% - 40% premine = 60%.
The mistake in the calculation was the "300 million" in the ratio calculation instead of "500 million, it was intentional not a mistake.

We were trying to steal even more than the 40% and someone saw it , so shit, we can't steal more than the 40% now.  
Tongue

No worries:  We can't do math worth shit, But we are certain the wallet has been checked and we are stealing the correct amount from you.

We hope you are as stupid as we think you are and go thru with this swap which will give us over 51% control of this coin.

The SHIT+ development team

FTFY,

Truth in advertising

╥Aztek

Like lordgoth already mentioned: you should quote what someone said. No wonder you have a negative trust rating. This action says a lot about what kind of untrustworthy person you are.

Besides, not only do you falsely quote, but also falsely accuse people you do not know at all. If you do not want to swap to Sprouts+ you can just stay with Sprouts. No problem. Maybe you should support Sprouts on the Sprouts ANN rather than to make a fool of yourself with this childish behaviour on the Sprouts+ ANN.

We, the Sprouts+ development team, made an honest and transparant statement about our typo. Like we have been transparant and honest all the while. We have nothing to hide. This can not be said about the current development team of Sprouts who still have not answered the questions of concerned Sprouts holders about the previous factual actions of people like Milly6 and Mr.Eggman, promosing the world and after people buy the coin leaving it behind to die.

Why are you obsessed with Sprouts+ while there are no facts supporting your accusations while at the same time you do not seem to bother what the well known negative history is of the previous development team of Sprouts? That is not only very ironic, but also hypocrite. But that you are a hypocrite was already clear when you decided to call others scammers, which they are not, while you yourself have a negative trust rating (and most likeley have scammed people before).

This was the original text:

Dear Community,

We have to stand corrected. Sprouts holders will get MORE Sprouts+ than the previously presented calculation on the specification sheet showed.

The 0.6 in the calculation stands for 60%, the 60% the community will keep of their Sprouts, because 100% - 40% premine = 60%. The mistake in the calculation was the "300 million" in the ratio calculation instead of "500 million".

In everyday work humans make mistakes, and we are not affraid to acknowledge that we are humans. We continuesly reflect and evaluate in the process, and like in this single case we correct if needed.

No worries: the wallet has been checked and the swap ratio is fine, as it was in several different cases like the documents we have presented and could have been deducted from our information given on multiple platforms.

We hope we have communicated this clear and transparant.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

"Oogone,

"No. False. Inaccurate."

No. False. Inaccurate.

Oogone,

To my knowledge, the above calculation as it has been described, is incorrect. I don't know what the 0.6 is either...

I'm waiting on time-zones to realign so that I can query same. Please hold on this, will return with an answer within the next eight hours.

As I understand it, the holder should have 30,000 Sprouts+, not 18,000...

How is it wrong.. its from your own Ann

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
lordgoth

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:04:24 AM

@CryptoWiz420 Gonnabetya already fixed it. Everyone can made mistake. The important thing is they recognize their mistake and fix it. Not abandon it like someone.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 12:55:14 PM

The Sprouts+ wallet will have greater compatibility. Windows, Mac(book) OS and Linux users can hold their Sprouts+ on their desktop or laptop! Cheesy

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:51:24 PM

While the Sprouts+ development team is coding, the Sprouts+ Ethereum code PoS wallet and smart contracts for the necessary functionality, we are also working on (...)   behind the scenes:

- Whitepaper V1.0 (nearly finished)
- Marketing campagne for after the launch of Sprouts+ (finished)
- Contacting exchanges (ongoing)

The aim for a launch 1st of January 2018 is still accurate.  Smiley

Discord
Megumi143

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

HigH coin Symbol HIGH coingecko or stocks.exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:11:36 PM

While the Sprouts+ development team is coding, the Sprouts+ Ethereum code PoS wallet and smart contracts for the necessary functionality, we are also working on (...)   behind the scenes:

You should contact BLN the Bolenum exchange thier launching a beta version of there exchange on December 15 th and are excepting up to 5 new coins without charge I beleive.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:15:07 AM

You should contact BLN the Bolenum exchange thier launching a beta version of there exchange on December 15 th and are excepting up to 5 new coins without charge I beleive.

Sure thing, we already have had a look.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:59:09 PM

Dear Sprouts+ Community,

We will keep you updated weekly, like we have promised, with the latest on Sprouts+ in the process towards a launch of the Sprouts+ wallet. During this process we have combined all documents and expanded the information which has resulted in the first whitepaper. Whitepaper Sprouts+ V1.0.

This whitepaper, we think, gives a good overall view on what the Sprouts+ development team is working on and what Sprouts holders (in the near future Sprouts+ holders) can expect.

After launching the first version of the whitepaper we will continue working on the whitepaper. The second version will have more information on the exchanges (which we are contacting), the process of the swap, implementation of the theoretical ideas in real life situations and more academic background information on the markets we are aiming on and the positive difference Sprouts+ can make.

Link to whitepaper: https://goo.gl/nYznBL  Smiley

Furthermore: we are still aiming on a launch before the 1st of January 2018. Grin

Discord
timurrakhmatullin1993

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:35:04 AM

Hello! I have sprouts on the stock exchange. that would get sprouts + I need to install a wallet?
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:05:50 PM

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:30:36 PM

We have made great progress on the Sprouts+ website today! 😁 Exciting times.

We will post an update on the swap tomorrow 🙂

Anything specific you guys would like to see on the website?

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:44:37 PM

Copy of topic on Sprouts.Community

Dear Sprouts+ Community,

You have been ever so patient. And we thank you for all your support. As you know we have been working very hard on Sprouts+ behind the scenes. Step by step we are coming closer to the launch of Sprouts+, the philanthropic green cryptocurrency.

We have had many questions over the pas weeks when and how Sprouts+ will launch as we aimed to finish the code and wallet before 1st January 2018. We can understand it feels like it is taking long, but like you (might) know by now: we are taking this very serious and approaching Sprouts+ as a business with a team full of professionals. We can tell you that we are still on schedule and it looks like we are very close to the swap and official launch of Sprouts+.

We will open our own swap platform on the new website, which we also are working on at the moment, so Sprouts holders can swap their Sprouts for Sprouts+ as easy and secure as possible.

However, before we perform the swap we want to test Sprouts+ one more time before launch by creating a testnet with real life users. We want to invite members of the community to join us for the final test. This final test will be within two weeks time.

Sign op for the test by commenting on this topic with:
Sign me up for final testnet Sprouts+! :seedling::smiley:

We will inform everybody on the final test phase as soon as possible.

Kind regards, and again thank you for all the support and patience,

Discord
jasque

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:13:54 PM

I hope this time they release on a less shitty exchange.

And take it easy with the circulating supply.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

I hope this time they release on a less shitty exchange.

And take it easy with the circulating supply.

Which exchange would you prefer, and why Smiley?

We will start with 500 million total supply. And will have a maximum increase of 8% yearly.

Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: