Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7369 times)
Wa583

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:33:42 AM

I hope this time they release on a less shitty exchange.

And take it easy with the circulating supply.

Which exchange would you prefer, and why Smiley?

We will start with 500 million total supply. And will have a maximum increase of 8% yearly.

Personally, I quite like coinexchange and cryptopia myself but they may appear to a bit on the sketchy side of exchanges. If reputation and stability wise, I would pick Binance.

I do have a few questions regarding the swapping, sprout+ release and the new wallet. First, will we be swapping before the new sprout hits the market or after?

Second, does my old sprouts have to be in the new wallet for the swap? Or can it be in an exchange like coinexchange ?

Finally, since you’ve mentioned before that most of these are scedualed before the 1st yesterday, and it’s already the new year. Would we see a couple days delay?

Thanks

Third
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

Also interested in the same questions
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

I hope this time they release on a less shitty exchange.

And take it easy with the circulating supply.

Which exchange would you prefer, and why Smiley?

We will start with 500 million total supply. And will have a maximum increase of 8% yearly.

Personally, I quite like coinexchange and cryptopia myself but they may appear to a bit on the sketchy side of exchanges. If reputation and stability wise, I would pick Binance.

I do have a few questions regarding the swapping, sprout+ release and the new wallet. First, will we be swapping before the new sprout hits the market or after?

Second, does my old sprouts have to be in the new wallet for the swap? Or can it be in an exchange like coinexchange ?

Finally, since you’ve mentioned before that most of these are scedualed before the 1st yesterday, and it’s already the new year. Would we see a couple days delay?

Thanks

Third

Thanks for the input on the exchanges.

Like stated in our last update we are going to do a final real life test before launch.

We will first swap and then go to the market/exchange.

Having your Sprouts in the wallet would be the best way. Come back later to answer if it will be possible to swap from Sprouts to Sprouts+ through an exchange address.

Smiley

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Wa583

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:23:04 PM

Hey, thanks for the reply!
I’m wondering how long will the team give up to make the swap haha, I don’t wana miss out:)
The reason for me to be hesitant to transfer my sprouts to the wallet is 1. It’s on windows and I have a Mac (any way I can get it on my Mac now lol?)
And 2. The wallet doesn’t look that well developed, and looks a little iffy haha. Awaiting your reply Smiley
Also I’m not incredibly good at math haha how much would say 10m sprout get me if I swap?

Thanks looking forward to your reply!
PanosGr36

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

I’m wondering how long will the team give up to make the swap haha, I don’t wana miss out:)
The reason for me to be hesitant to transfer my sprouts to the wallet is 1. It’s on windows and I have a Mac (any way I can get it on my Mac now lol?)
And 2. The wallet doesn’t look that well developed, and looks a little iffy haha. Awaiting your reply Smiley
Also I’m not incredibly good at math haha how much would say 10m sprout get me if I swap?

You will get around 3000 Spr+ , according to the ratio stated before.
Wa583

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Could someone please shine some light on the wallet situation? I really don’t trust the current wallet lol. I was like heeem I have to go to the sprouts website (created by me.egghead and his team of cloak and daggers) and download their wallet 🤔  Will I lose anything if I don’t put my sprouts in the wallet? How much risk are there? Also if the community support the swap, will there be like processing delays when everyone is trying to swap out for the +?

Sorry for the bazillion questions, These questions been burning ever since I first saw this forum.
Wa583

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

You will get around 3000 Spr+ , according to the ratio stated before.

Haha thanks dude! Sometimes I don’t think I’m Asian 😂
3j3

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

What is the new sprouts + value? nobody will buy something when they do not know its value. sprouts+/doge? for example  Huh 
Wa583

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

What is the new sprouts + value? nobody will buy something when they do not know its value. sprouts+/doge? for example  Huh 

Well I’m not an expert but in my mind there is no way sprouts+ would be lower than your sprouts. Because the biggest aim of sprout plus is to cut the supply there fore pushing up the demand and the price. Please any one feel free to correct me.

Also anyone welcome to answer my previous questions?
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:02:35 PM

The wallet is ok, it is old, but works and is more safe than keeping it on an exchang. With Sprouts+, the coin we are developing, we will have a complete new wallet also for Mac users.
At the moment Sprouts only has a windows wallet.

We have to check how to handle the swap for Mac users, as Sprouts does not support that at the moment and the exchanges on coinmarketcap do not seem to have wallets that are full 100% in control of the users.

10M would make 3 thousand (approx, as it depends on total supply at moment of swap).

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 08:09:24 PM

We can not give an estimate on the price, because Sprouts+ will be a total new coin. Nobody can tell what a coin will be worth, nobody can look in the future. The value is based on the valuation by the Sprouts+ holders; demand and supply.

We are lowering total supply and lowering the reward, implementing the newest technology, launching a website, creating a strong community through social media and the forum, creating new wallets for multiple systems, work from a businessplan, aiming for real functionality, etc. We expect the total value of your holdings to be the same or higher after swap. That is the most likely. And from that point on we will have to see where the market brings us.

Discord
Wa583

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

We can not give an estimate on the price, because Sprouts+ will be a total new coin. Nobody can tell what a coin will be worth, nobody can look in the future. The value is based on the valuation by the Sprouts+ holders; demand and supply.

We are lowering total supply and lowering the reward, implementing the newest technology, launching a website, creating a strong community through social media and the forum, creating new wallets for multiple systems, work from a businessplan, aiming for real functionality, etc. We expect the total value of your holdings to be the same or higher after swap. That is the most likely. And from that point on we will have to see where the market brings us.

Would using a parallel windows on Mac work?would I still be able to swap after the 1st?
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

Would using a parallel windows on Mac work?would I still be able to swap after the 1st?

If this 'parallel Windows' lets you install and run the wallet, then: yes, that would work.

We are going to do the final test. After that you will be able to swap. Swap period will be 2-3 weeks approximately.

Discord
fvalchiria

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

i have my coins on coinexchange, will the swap happen automatically there or do i need to do something in order to get the sprouts+ when it happens?
Wa583

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

i have my coins on coinexchange, will the swap happen automatically there or do i need to do something in order to get the sprouts+ when it happens?

Why am I starting to get some bad vibes from this... I know they promised to have everything ready supposedly yesterday. Maybe there some delays? Can the developers give us some answers please? This is starting to make me uneasy
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:09:22 AM

Why am I starting to get some bad vibes from this... I know they promised to have everything ready supposedly yesterday. Maybe there some delays? Can the developers give us some answers please? This is starting to make me uneasy

If you would put as much time in reading the above latest update we have posted as you do in commenting your questions I think you would have had all answers collected by now ;-)

As you can read we are going to perform a final test with real life participants to ensure the code we have ready now is good to go in everysituation situation. We aimed on finishing the code and the wallet 1st of January, and we did. Now we are creating a final testnet. After that, if everything has been tested and approved, we will have a swap which will have an time interval of about 2-3 weeks, so everybody has the chance to swap.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:48:13 AM

Notification.

We have updated the ANN in some places.
- Roadmap, made it a bit more clear on where we stand and adjusted some dates.
- Specificationssheet, edited the same info on there also.

At the moment we are working on creating a final testnet environment. Already a lot of people have signed up to participate in the testnet by commenting on the forum Sprouts.Community. Smiley

The latest updates we give as a comment in this ANN are the latest updates. Please read them before asking questions already mentioned in this update.

Thanks everybody!  Cheesy

Discord
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

No need to use a mega font. That will not make your point valid.

Sprouts+ will still proceed as revival of Sprouts, like we have been doing since July.

It is ironic that after leaving Sprouts for dead people stand up when the spotlights are on Sprouts+ to steal the thunder. Of course it is very interesting all of a sudden when you know a movement is supported by so many, especially when you might have a lot of Sprouts yourself, to make a move.  

We have, the Sprouts+ development team, built a great following the last couple of months whom have been following our progress for longterm results for Sprouts holders in the name of Sprouts+. This community has been very active and has been in interaction with the team for the full lenght of the process. We, the community and development team, believe in the longterm vision which is doing real good to the world.

Sprouts+ is an altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality and a responsible development team. Not a team who is going for a shortterm fix or people whom have the "ok" of the person who left Sprouts to die in the first place.

Or did the previous owner keep investing in Sprouts and keep an eye on the extreme PoS reward and exponential growth of the total supply which has resulted in an untradeable coin? No. So it is near to hilarious that you feel your argument, that you have the "ok" from Mr.Eggman, is valid.

Besides,  this is a free world and everybody has the right to start a movement. No need to post anything about your "after the fact" project here. Don't get me wrong: everybody has the right to have their own revival of Sprouts, but after we have left the Sprouts ANN out of respect, when we got notified of the other movement, we would have expected the same vice versa.

Note: yes, I have made some assumptions about a quickfix, and shortterm goals. But do not think I am off by far, or am I? Hard to tell as you have nothing to show besides a comment in the ANN that you are all of a sudden going for an hard fork. Or maybe people have missed this message due to the childish "busted" and "exposed" messages, besides others, on the Sprouts ANN.

Anyways: wish you guys the very best in this free world. People are entitled to chose whichever side they want to support. We have never obligated Sprouts holders to swap to Sprouts+, as we also won't do now. Sprouts has the Sprouts ANN and Sprouts+ has the Sprouts+ ANN.

Furthermore, your opinion of myself or my professional development team is of little or no effect to us and your designation as making a "Altruistic green cryptocurrency with real functionality" is probably complete lies. You are trying to hijack a community that is already in place in order to take your cut from it and then abandon the new pile of junk you create. I am not going to promise a bunch of stuff that I know I will never deliver on like you guys and your ANN which looks like 90+% of other coin ANN's where 'great things' never happen in the longrun. First and foremost I am going to FIX sprouts and create a stable cryptocurrency with reliable backers, then we will use community consensus to determine future steps.

These portions of your rhetoric are pretty ridiculous:
-Any idea that you can control/promise price, market value, or volume in a realistic way is complete nonsense.
-"Stable Market" You cannot create this in any way. Even bitcoin, ethereum, monero, litecoin... do not have stable markets. Bad promise.
-"Fair Price" What does this even mean? Once again.. Something you have no control over unless you are planning to continually manipulate the price and that doesnt sound fair to me.
-"Charity" Oh dont even go there. Advertise that you HAVE made charitable contributions AFTER you have. If you now don't make donations to charities, People will know and you will look very, very bad. This is just about the worst thing you could lie about doing.

More proof that this "team" is just after the money: I signed up for their "forum" and was banned within 2 minutes. Strong censorship shows me they arent trying to work with the community but are trying to steal from community. Take your premine elsewhere.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

If you would put as much time in reading the above latest update we have posted as you do in commenting your questions I think you would have had all answers collected by now ;-)

As you can read we are going to perform a final test with real life participants to ensure the code we have ready now is good to go in everysituation situation. We aimed on finishing the code and the wallet 1st of January, and we did. Now we are creating a final testnet. After that, if everything has been tested and approved, we will have a swap which will have an time interval of about 2-3 weeks, so everybody has the chance to swap.

I think he asked for Answers to unanswered questions instead of a snide response. Very "community" oriented... not.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Wa583

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

I think he asked for Answers to unanswered questions instead of a snide response. Very "community" oriented... not.
[/b][/b][/b]

Hhahahahahhaa man are you gonna get roasted Milly6, Gonnabetya's answer is actually pretty clear lol, I pretty much just skimmed through the project and didn't get the specifics down. Then after the answer, he connected the dots for me. Then I was curious and went on Sprout.community and realized how active sprout+ really is. Well it's pretty damn community driven when so many ppl are signing up for the Beta (lets call this test beta test to make me sound smart lol).

I also posted on a thread and was promply replied by the dev of sprout+ and I'm actualy in the proccess of developing a waay for mac users to use the shitty old sprout wallet lol

Third

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: