Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7367 times)
Wa583

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

i have my coins on coinexchange, will the swap happen automatically there or do i need to do something in order to get the sprouts+ when it happens?

Why am I starting to get some bad vibes from this... I know they promised to have everything ready supposedly yesterday. Maybe there some delays? Can the developers give us some answers please? This is starting to make me uneasy

If you would put as much time in reading the above latest update we have posted as you do in commenting your questions I think you would have had all answers collected by now ;-)

As you can read we are going to perform a final test with real life participants to ensure the code we have ready now is good to go in everysituation situation. We aimed on finishing the code and the wallet 1st of January, and we did. Now we are creating a final testnet. After that, if everything has been tested and approved, we will have a swap which will have an time interval of about 2-3 weeks, so everybody has the chance to swap.

I think he asked for Answers to unanswered questions instead of a snide response. Very "community" oriented... not.

Censorship? Are you sure you were banned? Cause I too made a new acc there, and it clearly states that as a new user you are only allowed to post a number of posts. Which comes to mind is probably useful against Spammers   Grin
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

i have my coins on coinexchange, will the swap happen automatically there or do i need to do something in order to get the sprouts+ when it happens?

Why am I starting to get some bad vibes from this... I know they promised to have everything ready supposedly yesterday. Maybe there some delays? Can the developers give us some answers please? This is starting to make me uneasy

If you would put as much time in reading the above latest update we have posted as you do in commenting your questions I think you would have had all answers collected by now ;-)

As you can read we are going to perform a final test with real life participants to ensure the code we have ready now is good to go in everysituation situation. We aimed on finishing the code and the wallet 1st of January, and we did. Now we are creating a final testnet. After that, if everything has been tested and approved, we will have a swap which will have an time interval of about 2-3 weeks, so everybody has the chance to swap.

I think he asked for Answers to unanswered questions instead of a snide response. Very "community" oriented... not.
[/b][/b][/b]

Hhahahahahhaa man are you gonna get roasted Milly6, Gonnabetya's answer is actually pretty clear lol, I pretty much just skimmed through the project and didn't get the specifics down. Then after the answer, he connected the dots for me. Then I was curious and went on Sprout.community and realized how active sprout+ really is. Well it's pretty damn community driven when so many ppl are signing up for the Beta (lets call this test beta test to make me sound smart lol).

I also posted on a thread and was promply replied by the dev of sprout+ and I'm actualy in the proccess of developing a waay for mac users to use the shitty old sprout wallet lol

Third

To bad that some people can not keep focussing on the positive, keep minding their own project(s) and only focus on trying to bring others down.

We have had this discussion before on this ANN, and I think it has been made very clear Milly6 that you, and others affiliated with Mr.Eggman, only try to make a "fud" on the Sprouts+ page. We always have been transparant and honest to everybody following our project. Unlike you, who has at least one failed coin, and amongst you, Mr.Eggman and others supporting at least 3 failed coins (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2376396.msg24456252#msg24456252). All high PoS coins which where left. All coins pumped by the community and then leaving the community with nothing. Same with Sprouts.

We have been busy for 6 months now and have worked from the ground up. Step-by-step coming closer to creating a fully functioning business. First clearing all the mess the Sprouts developer(s) had left behind and informing people of the possibility to swap to Sprouts+. We have in the meanwhile left you, and your team alone, and given you all the time and space to work on your project; if you are even working on it...because there have not been any updates for weeks now.

The Sprouts+ development team has finished the code for the Sprouts+ wallet and is going to perform a final real life testnet for the community to make sure we do it right and do not disappoint.

The Sprouts+ development team indeed has blocked you from the Sprouts+ Community forum. Minutes after you created your account you started posting dishonest comments and trying to spam, or create a "fud", on our forum. Like every forum this one is moderated and this behaviour is not appreciated/allowed.

It is clear you are not capable of behaving like an adult. Instead of trying to bring others down with false accusations, show the world what you are capable of. This will be appreciated by all whom are holding Sprouts.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:25:25 PM

[/b][/b][/b]

Hhahahahahhaa man are you gonna get roasted Milly6, Gonnabetya's answer is actually pretty clear lol, I pretty much just skimmed through the project and didn't get the specifics down. Then after the answer, he connected the dots for me. Then I was curious and went on Sprout.community and realized how active sprout+ really is. Well it's pretty damn community driven when so many ppl are signing up for the Beta (lets call this test beta test to make me sound smart lol).

I also posted on a thread and was promply replied by the dev of sprout+ and I'm actualy in the proccess of developing a waay for mac users to use the shitty old sprout wallet lol

Third

I dont care if i "get roasted".
The "shitty" old sprouts wallet can be compiled like any other coin.
I am not the original developer of this coin, but I am working on it to save the actual coin. I dont have a problem with Sprouts+ making a project, just dont see why its affiliated with Sprouts as it has nothing to do with it. Wheres the github? id like to check it out. Thx... 5mil

EDIT: I am curious as to how the coins will be burned after swapped to sprouts+. Thanks.

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Yoverdot

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:28:13 PM

Are you going to conduct ICO?
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

[/b][/b][/b]

Third

To bad that some people can not keep focussing on the positive, keep minding their own project(s) and only focus on trying to bring others down.

We have had this discussion before on this ANN, and I think it has been made very clear Milly6 that you, and others affiliated with Mr.Eggman, only try to make a "fud" on the Sprouts+ page. We always have been transparant and honest to everybody following our project. Unlike you, who has at least one failed coin, and amongst you, Mr.Eggman and others supporting at least 3 failed coins. All high PoS coins which where left. All coins pumped by the community and then leaving the community with nothing. Same with Sprouts.

We have been busy for 6 months now and have worked from the ground up. Step-by-step coming closer to creating a fully functioning business. First clearing all the mess the Sprouts developer(s) had left behind and informing people of the possibility to swap to Sprouts+. We have in the meanwhile left you, and your team alone, and given you all the time and space to work on your project; if you are even working on it...because there have not been any updates for weeks now.

The Sprouts+ development team has finished the code for the Sprouts+ wallet and is going to perform a final real life testnet for the community to make sure we do it right and do not disappoint.

The Sprouts+ development team indeed has blocked you from the Sprouts+ Community forum. Minutes after you created your account you started posting dishonest comments and trying to spam, or create a "fud", on our forum. Like every forum this one is moderated and this behaviour is not appreciated/allowed.

It is clear you are not capable of behaving like an adult. Instead of trying to bring others down with false accusations, show the world what you are capable of. This will be appreciated by all whom are holding Sprouts.

i am not interested in stating anything thats untrue so not sure what you mean by fud. Anyways, I am also focusing on the positive.. and if Sprouts+ is an actual project then I wish you good luck. Why not just use Expanse network? They already cloned Ethereum... thats why I am not sure what you are trying to do by making another clone of a severely flawed and problematic coin (Ethereum) instead of working together to make Sprouts great again.. but I digress. Sprouts will continue on its own chain through the official Sprouts deveopment team. Mr.Eggman has said he supports us, but is not actually working on Sprouts... The only association we have with him is a thru the forums via messages we have gone back and forth with. Mr.Eggman is still currently trying to stay out of prison although the details I am not sure of. His SO is controlling his account from what I can tell. Anyways, Id like to know how you guys are burning the Sprouts coins that are swapped in and I hope we will be able to see the proofs of this as it happens.. otherwise we would be very concerned with your team "double dipping" and dumping coins. Please make assurances that this will not happen. Thanks a lot, 5mil.
P.S. Please unblock me from the forum.. Huh??

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

Are you going to conduct ICO?

Hi!  Smiley

It will not be an ICO.
It will be a swap from Sprouts to Sprouts+ (two different coins). There will be a premine of 500 million Sprouts+; consisting of 60% Sprouts+, 24% Research and Development, and 16% Reserve (held in escrow). You will be directly given your Sprouts+ after the swap platform has verified your amount of Sprouts.

Check out the links in the main post of this topic to find for instance the Whitepaper V1 with a lot of information on Sprouts+.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 04:56:03 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:21:43 PM by Gonnabetya

[/b][/b][/b]

Third

We have had this discussion before on this ANN, and I think it has been made very clear Milly6 that you, and others affiliated with Mr.Eggman, only try to make a "fud" on the Sprouts+ page. We always have been transparant and honest to everybody following our project. Unlike you, who has at least one failed coin, and amongst you, Mr.Eggman and others supporting at least 3 failed coins. All high PoS coins which where left. All coins pumped by the community and then leaving the community with nothing. Same with Sprouts.

i am not interested in stating anything thats untrue so not sure what you mean by fud. Anyways, I am also focusing on the positive.. and if Sprouts+ is an actual project then I wish you good luck. Why not just use Expanse network? They already cloned Ethereum... thats why I am not sure what you are trying to do by making another clone of a severely flawed and problematic coin (Ethereum) instead of working together to make Sprouts great again.. but I digress. Sprouts will continue on its own chain through the official Sprouts deveopment team. Mr.Eggman has said he supports us, but is not actually working on Sprouts... The only association we have with him is a thru the forums via messages we have gone back and forth with. Mr.Eggman is still currently trying to stay out of prison although the details I am not sure of. His SO is controlling his account from what I can tell. Anyways, Id like to know how you guys are burning the Sprouts coins that are swapped in and I hope we will be able to see the proofs of this as it happens.. otherwise we would be very concerned with your team "double dipping" and dumping coins. Please make assurances that this will not happen. Thanks a lot, 5mil.
P.S. Please unblock me from the forum.. Huh??

So first you spam our ANN and Forum; accusing us of being scammers, being dishonest, etc.. Which we are clearly not. And now that you can not reach the information you need or you want, because you are blocked, you start to play nice?

The Sprouts+ development team has been transparant and honest all the while, and have updated the community at least once a week. We have a fast growing community that sticks together and really believes in the philanthropic and green philosophy, plus trusts the very active and open development team.

I do not feel the obligation to answer you, or feel the need to talk about your development team or Mr. Eggman (which belongs on your own ANN), as most people would understand.

If others have questions I would gladly answer them, but please read the Whitepaper V1 first which will most likely explain most of your questions.

Milly6, Thank you for focussing on your own project.

Discord
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:29 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:08:26 AM by lordgoth

1. What the fuck are their btctalk forum names?

>>> Gonnabetya, James

2. What Coins have they worked on before?

3. What Qualifications do they have in programming?

4.  Are any willing to give their real name?
(This was asked earlier, but your rep never answered it.)

5. Did you register a website ?

6. Do you even have a Github , showing the source code?

>>> Did sprouts creator or others high POS coin here give their real name? Anyway I think there is a sporuts+ dev team's introduction topic in their forum. And do they have the qualification? We will see that through beta test. Real things better than just talk.
lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

To be more insight, I'm not the expert, please correct if i'm wrong. But based on my research, Sprouts+ maybe the first fork of eth with POS. Since there are not many clones eth out there and eth just supported POS with their Casper release this November. And they even haven't moved over full POS yet. They just announced their Alpha Casper Testnet recently ( I'm not sure if this is related with sprouts+ testnet or not ). So it must be tough for the sprouts+ dev team to clone eth here but very promising.  Grin
ptaank

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Hi Gonnabetya,

Since the price is too low i was thinking of buying some coins and to hold it. But i came to know that there's gonna be the swapping of this coin in near future. So my question is if i buy early will i get some profits before swapping or should i wait for the new redemption coin called sprouts+ to happen and then buy sprouts+ ? would that make any difference ? please let me know.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:56:57 PM

Hi Gonnabetya,

Since the price is too low i was thinking of buying some coins and to hold it. But i came to know that there's gonna be the swapping of this coin in near future. So my question is if i buy early will i get some profits before swapping or should i wait for the new redemption coin called sprouts+ to happen and then buy sprouts+ ? would that make any difference ? please let me know.  Smiley Smiley

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ptaank,

Sprouts holders will be the first to have the chance to obtain Sprouts+, because the swap is only for the Sprouts holders. After the swap we go to the market and everybody can obtain Sprouts+ by buying it against an higher price per coin. This means that people holding/buying Sprouts now have an advantage, because: 1) the price of Sprouts is very low, 2) staking with the Sprouts wallet is possible to increase holdings before swap, 3) be the first to swap to Sprouts+ (with a lot of positive effects and high(er) potential.

I would never tell people what to do with their money, because no coin has a 100% return of interest guarantee. Although, you can make your own decision based on this reply and information you can find in for instance the whitepaper, social media platforms, etc. Sprouts+ will be an huge improvent relative to Sprouts (at the moment), but we can never guarantee this will show in the marketvalue of the coin, although it is very likely.

Kind regards.

Discord
narrrf

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

404 on wallet download Link ?

https://sproutscommunity.wordpress.com/
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

Thats to bad. Not our website, so do not know what the problem is. Just in case check this link on our forum, we can also assist you there if needed. Smiley

https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129/29

Discord
Cantalupo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:15:44 AM

Great project.
Fenola

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Hi Everyone, am a newbie and I just got some sprouts. Please what is the way forward?
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

Hi Everyone, am a newbie and I just got some sprouts. Please what is the way forward?

Hello Fenola!

Sprouts.Community is handy to be member of. Lots of information and support. Also following one of the social media platforms is a good idea as they all update the latest on Sprouts+

Kind regards Smiley

Discord
ptaank

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Hi Gonnabetya,

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ptaank,

Sprouts holders will be the first to have the chance to obtain Sprouts+, because the swap is only for the Sprouts holders. After the swap we go to the market and everybody can obtain Sprouts+ by buying it against an higher price per coin. This means that people holding/buying Sprouts now have an advantage, because: 1) the price of Sprouts is very low, 2) staking with the Sprouts wallet is possible to increase holdings before swap, 3) be the first to swap to Sprouts+ (with a lot of positive effects and high(er) potential.

I would never tell people what to do with their money, because no coin has a 100% return of interest guarantee. Although, you can make your own decision based on this reply and information you can find in for instance the whitepaper, social media platforms, etc. Sprouts+ will be an huge improvent relative to Sprouts (at the moment), but we can never guarantee this will show in the marketvalue of the coin, although it is very likely.

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot for reply, you sound very positive and i am just now going to invest. I'll try to stake too but i have to research how to do that. If possible please provide me link on how to transfer coins in windows wallet and how can i stake and whats the rate. Thanks Smiley
Mindoza

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:35:57 PM

Thats to bad. Not our website, so do not know what the problem is. Just in case check this link on our forum, we can also assist you there if needed. Smiley

https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129/29

Hello all,

I am new to this currency as well. Bought quite some for holding, i see potential.

But following the link, i could not find any references to where to download the wallet, how to install it.
Everything seems quite messy here and bits of useful information are scattered around.

Would it be possible to create a page with clear downloads of wallet for different OS and instructions on how to install it.
This way you would attract much more wallet holders.

Other that that it all seems good. Keep going.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

Hi Gonnabetya,

Thanks a lot.

Hi Ptaank,

Kind regards.

Thanks a lot for reply, you sound very positive and i am just now going to invest. I'll try to stake too but i have to research how to do that. If possible please provide me link on how to transfer coins in windows wallet and how can i stake and whats the rate. Thanks Smiley

https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129

You can also get support here if you need.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:12:22 PM

Hello all,

I am new to this currency as well. Bought quite some for holding, i see potential.

But following the link, i could not find any references to where to download the wallet, how to install it.
Everything seems quite messy here and bits of useful information are scattered around.

Would it be possible to create a page with clear downloads of wallet for different OS and instructions on how to install it.
This way you would attract much more wallet holders.

Other that that it all seems good. Keep going.

Hi Mindoza!

There are all the proper links and instructions. Check the top of the topic please https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129

If you need any support just ask on the forum Smiley

Discord
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: