Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7369 times)
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

Gonnabetya
sir I am interested in the new sprouts + project, question will this be a privacy coin? what exchanges will sprouts + open on?also is other coins your team has worked on?  I already own a bunch of sprouts coins, I am looking for input to possibly buy more, thank you
Mindoza

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:26 PM

404 on wallet download Link ?

https://sproutscommunity.wordpress.com/

Thats to bad. Not our website, so do not know what the problem is. Just in case check this link on our forum, we can also assist you there if needed. Smiley

https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129/29

Hello all,

I am new to this currency as well. Bought quite some for holding, i see potential.

But following the link, i could not find any references to where to download the wallet, how to install it.
Everything seems quite messy here and bits of useful information are scattered around.

Would it be possible to create a page with clear downloads of wallet for different OS and instructions on how to install it.
This way you would attract much more wallet holders.

Other that that it all seems good. Keep going.

Hi Mindoza!

There are all the proper links and instructions. Check the top of the topic please https://sprouts.community/t/one-example-of-getting-wallet-to-sync-as-of-sept-2017/129

If you need any support just ask on the forum Smiley

Hi Gonnabetya,

I dont want to sound mean as a newbie, but these instructions that you are linking to, say:

I extracted these files to a directory I created for sprouts.
(The wallet’s data files end up at: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Sprouts)

But the above exe file didn’t work, it crashed at some point, so I found the latest
sprouts wallet file here:
sproutscommunity.wordpress.com

New Sprouts 2.2.2 Wallet Release

And give a link to the same wordpress website about which you told narrrf that this is not official sprouts website : Thats to bad. Not our website, so do not know what the problem is.

I am sorry, i just want some clarity, because those instructions on the official page lead to the unofficial page which contains the working version.

lordgoth

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:51:37 AM

That site is old creator site ( original sprouts ), that why that Gonnabetya said that is not his site.

To be short, until the sprouts+ team release their wallet. We still need to use old sprouts wallet to store/mint coin. Here is the download link in the wordpress site if you can't access it

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzjQJeC8SbzicmszU2wxMVR2WjQ

Hope this will help  Grin

Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

That site is old creator site ( original sprouts ), that why that Gonnabetya said that is not his site.

To be short, until the sprouts+ team release their wallet. We still need to use old sprouts wallet to store/mint coin. Here is the download link in the wordpress site if you can't access it

Hope this will help  Grin

Thanks lordgoth!
To add here you can find the sprouts.conf file with all the latest nodes!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OLM3OSUWVLvaec9PM2dcQVUCu1w55s2_

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Gonnabetya
sir I am interested in the new sprouts + project, question will this be a privacy coin? what exchanges will sprouts + open on?also is other coins your team has worked on?  I already own a bunch of sprouts coins, I am looking for input to possibly buy more, thank you

Hello!

Sprouts+ will focus on the philanthropic and green - multi billion dollar - markets. We will for instance be supporting charities, and making transactions a more fair and green process. We will be using Ethereum with PoS (which will be completely new to the crypto world) combined with smartcontracts that will help Sprouts+ become a functional coin that can do real good to the world.

The exchanges are not clear yet as we still have to perform the swap first.

The members of the blockchain company backing us have worked on a lot of projects with Ethereum.

Kind regards. Smiley

Check updates:
Sprouts.Community
t.me/sproutsplus
t.me/sproutspluscommunity
fb.com/sprtsplus
twitter.com/sproutsplus

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
dimitrius1983

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

what is the forecasted starting price on the exchanges sprouts+ ?
vips200

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:31:01 AM

Gonnabetya

Hello!

Sprouts+ will focus on the philanthropic and green - multi billion dollar - markets. We will for instance be supporting charities, and making transactions a more fair and green process. We will be using Ethereum with PoS (which will be completely new to the crypto world) combined with smartcontracts that will help Sprouts+ become a functional coin that can do real good to the world.

The members of the [Suspicious link removed]pany backing us have worked on a lot of projects with Ethereum.
Gonnabetya, thank you much for your reply I bought lots more. Looking forward to a worthy project. Thanks again
Kind regards. Smiley

Check updates:
Sprouts.Community
t.me/sproutsplus
fb.com/sprtsplus
twitter.com/sproutsplus
vips200

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

Gonnabetya

Hello!

The members of the [Suspicious link removed]pany backing us have worked on a lot of projects with Ethereum.

Kind regards. Smiley

Check updates:
Sprouts.Community
t.me/sproutsplus
fb.com/sprtsplus
twitter.com/sproutsplus
Gonnabetya, thank you for your reply I made another very large purchase. We are looking forward to further progress with Sprouts +  please keep everyone here informed and updated, Thank you and God Speed.
Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

Hope this will help  Grin

Thanks lordgoth!

Just to make it clear for everyone wondering.. You need to place sprouts.conf in appdata sprouts roaming folder. If you don't know how to get into appdata shortcut is windows button + r (run) and type in %appdata%. Then find roaming folder for Sprouts and create sprouts.conf there. After this you can launch wallet and it will start sync.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:04:51 AM

Hope this will help  Grin

Thanks lordgoth!

Just to make it clear for everyone wondering.. You need to place sprouts.conf in appdata sprouts roaming folder. If you don't know how to get into appdata shortcut is windows button + r (run) and type in %appdata%. Then find roaming folder for Sprouts and create sprouts.conf there. After this you can launch wallet and it will start sync.

Good addition, thanks! 😉👍

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

Gonnabetya

Hello!

Kind regards. Smiley

Check updates:
Sprouts.Community
t.me/sproutsplus
fb.com/sprtsplus
twitter.com/sproutsplus
Gonnabetya, thank you for your reply I made another very large purchase. We are looking forward to further progress with Sprouts +  please keep everyone here informed and updated, Thank you and God Speed.

🌱🌱 also check out social media. Of course major updates will also be posted here. Thanks for your support!

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 12:08:16 AM

what is the forecasted starting price on the exchanges sprouts+ ?

Because Sprouts+ is so much more advanced and different than Sprouts it is hard to estimate a starting price after swap. Demand already is very high, before launch/swap. All good signs 😉

Discord
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:12:37 AM

60% Premined?
PowerSergNY

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

Just bought 150k on CoinExchange ... how and when do i have to change into Sprouts+?
Thank you.
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:12:46 AM

60% Premined?

It is premined, but not 60%.
24% premined for R&D; 2-3 years of allround investments
16% premined for reserve, which will be held in escrow and will most likely be burnt when the market is more stable after the swap and we have analyzed the destribution of cins and activity on exchanges.

Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

Just bought 150k on CoinExchange ... how and when do i have to change into Sprouts+?
Thank you.

Keep an eye on the multiple social platforms to be update about the swap. The swap will be performed on a swap platform we host our selves.

Discord
CryptoFreako

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:26:39 PM

Will there be a proof of burn for the Sprouts that have been swapped to Sprouts+?
PowerSergNY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

okay, thank you.
GOODCASH

Activity: 117

Wise men speak because they have something to say

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

How swap will work since the old sprts has many issues, we cannot withdraw through exchange as there is no confirmation regarding if that will receive in old sprts wallet. there must be something easy for swap or a manual swap process should be offered

hi friends I'm new, I just discovered sprout but I can not find enough information what is their project? and if I buy sprouts on coinexchange how does it work for swap?
thank you. Nael

Hello Nael!

You can buy Sprouts now and stake with the Sprouts wallet. The PoS reward is very high at the moment, which is at the same time the reason why Sprouts is not an healthy currency and we are swapping to Sprouts+. If you wish to have more detailed information on Sprouts, the wallet and the swap, you can best go to sprouts.community to look into the forum. There are multiple topics which explain exactly what you can do.

Every Sprouts holder can swap to Sprouts+ when the new Sprouts+ wallet will launch. It will be as easy as downloading a new wallet. At least that is what we are aiming for.

You could also wait untill Sprouts+ is on the exchanges, and buy later. Choice is yours.
PowerSergNY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

Really liking what I see with the New Sprouts+ .... What are your guys thoughts on it? Long term?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: