Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📢 Sprouts+ the Revival of Sprouts 🌱| Altruistic Green Cryptocurrency  (Read 7369 times)
JamesLit81

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Ok, so you're 15? Rage, hormones, anger, ignorance...

Life can be tough at that age. I feel for you.

Keep trying to defer, that's all you got.

So you're a petty criminal that can't fake a coin source code, where the source code liar?

╥Aztek

Not deferring Aztec, I answered your aspersions above several times but because you're so closed-minded, you can't see it, even when it's in front of your face...

Website almost finished.

No exchanges because Exchanges require access to GitHub and code.

No GitHub because we're still testing and bug fixing, and also want to be the first to launch Ethereum-based POS.

No listing on CMC because we've not yet launched the MainNet.

Failed launch date of Jan 1, because we decided to build Sprouts+ with POS rather than POW, which is more in line with our philosophy and also, a great accomplishment, marketing gimmick, extra publicity, etc.

Following the completion of the community-based TestNet, we will launch the MainNet.

Once we've launched the MainNet, we will open GitHub up to satisfy the Exchanges.

Once we've been listed with the Exchanges, we will apply for a listing on CMC.

Doesn't get much clearer than that.

So far, I keep answering all the questions and allegations and you keep deferring my question about how old you really are...

But then again, that's what I'd expect from a 15 year old.
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:23:40 PM

The only thing clear is their will be more failed Launch dates because you criminals don't know how to code.

Spread your Lies some more ,  show the domain name, you will be using for the fake website you have not made yet.
Now is when you lie and say you have not registered a domain name yet. LOL.

╥Aztek

The only thing that is clear, is that once we have launched the TestNet, MainNet, been listed with one or more Exchanges, CMC, etc, that you'll look rather foolish and few will trust or believe anything you have to say, based on your poor judgement, tone and attitude.

Sproutsplus.org is where the website will be once finished. Registered already
Sproutsplus.network is the infrastructure TLD, with sub domains hanging off this as required
Sproutsplus.community is where the forum currently resides

How about you age?
Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

The vision of Sprouts +
agrees with me and I will support it,
May this question of AZTEK on SPROUTS give in exchange and put back on the market, deserves a reponce!
Because by reading the posts on SPROUT & SPROUT + I see that she was already ask and there was never a reponce, or I did not find,
so to allow me to understand:
WHAT WILL YOU DO SPROUTS AFTER EXCHANGE?
Will they burn?
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

The vision of Sprouts +
agrees with me and I will support it,
May this question of AZTEK on SPROUTS give in exchange and put back on the market, deserves a reponce!
Because by reading the posts on SPROUT & SPROUT + I see that she was already ask and there was never a reponce, or I did not find,
so to allow me to understand:
WHAT WILL YOU DO SPROUTS AFTER EXCHANGE?
Will they burn?

Hi Crypto888,

We have indeed answered this question a number of times and in a number of SM platforms.

We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community. We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything.

At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them.

It would likely include a portion of them being sold and the proceeds going to a number of charities Sprouts+ will support and the team has also discussed, giving back Sprouts coins to the Sprouts+ community.

For anyone concerned, the Sprouts blockchain is publicly available to all. The community can monitor the Sprouts holding addresses to verify we're sticking to our word.

Hope this answers your query.

This information is publicly available in several locations within the forum, whitepaper, etc.
Crypto888

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

I'm fine with everything is OK for me
Thank you for your reponce
Gonnabetya (OP)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

Auxilium Global, AUX cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 01:52:07 PM

For those who spam this ANN: "The ones who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide."

The Sprouts+ Community has been growing with great speed because of our transparant, open and honest way of communicating. Keeping the community updated every step within the process.

The process, which is highly underestimated by people who have an individualistic and materialistic viewpoint, is the most important. Quality comes from within the process. Supporters of Sprouts+ are aware of this and know that quality takes time.

With an attitude "if I have not seen it, then it is not true" you will never innovate, or create a product that can change the world. Besides it being very contradicting as you know that the team you support has members with a very bad trackrecord: launching and quickly abandoning multiple unhealthy high PoS coins and leaving investors with nothing but losses. And on top of that: your own negative trust level on this forum! You even have a warning near your name for being untrustworthy.

We are honest people with a clean track record. Honest people giving people the opportunity to swap from Sprouts to Sprouts+.

It is clear you do not support Sprouts+; fine by me as I would be ashamed if someone like you would "support" our philanthropic and green movement, like you do for the other team. Your actions: spamming this topic with false accusations, based on no facts (simply because there are no facts to support these hollow words), childish lashing out, etc. do not fit with any cryptocurrency that aims to do good to the world. I know for sure that this behaviour is also not working in the favour of the team you are supporting.

We keep our community informed on a daily basis, have thousands following us actively, have a blockchain company backing us, and community members volunteering in great numbers. We are likely to be the first cryptocurrency (coin) to complete a code that combines Ethereum, PoS and Smartcontracts. And with that of course we expect some people who are against the idea. With all great cryptocurrencies there are people trying to create a fud. Jealousy, or pushed by a team out who does not like the idea of an open economy/market?

Please do everyone a favour and do not reply. Because you are making a fool of yourself with this childish behaviour. And not only making a fool of yourself, but also damaging the team you support by acting like you do.

Support, don't hate Smiley

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Website | Community Forum | FacebookTwitterTelegram Channel | Telegram Group |
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

We are working on the website, that is why the IP is only visible for us.  Smiley

===

For those who spam this ANN: "The ones who shout the loudest usually have the most to hide."

The Sprouts+ Community has been growing with great speed because of our transparant, open and honest way of communicating. Keeping the community updated every step within the process.

The process, which is highly underestimated by people who have an individualistic and materialistic viewpoint, is the most important. Quality comes from within the process. Supporters of Sprouts+ are aware of this and know that quality takes time.

With an attitude "if I have not seen it, then it is not true" you will never innovate, or create a product that can change the world. Besides it being very contradicting as you know that the team you support has members with a very bad trackrecord: launching and quickly abandoning multiple unhealthy high PoS coins and leaving investors with nothing but losses. And on top of that: your own negative trust level on this forum! You even have a warning near your name for being untrustworthy.

We are honest people with a clean track record. Honest people giving people the opportunity to swap from Sprouts to Sprouts+.

It is clear you do not support Sprouts+; fine by me as I would be ashamed if someone like you would "support" our philanthropic and green movement, like you do for the other team. Your actions: spamming this topic with false accusations, based on no facts (simply because there are no facts to support these hollow words), childish lashing out, etc. do not fit with any cryptocurrency that aims to do good to the world. I know for sure that this behaviour is also not working in the favour of the team you are supporting.

We keep our community informed on a daily basis, have thousands following us actively, have a blockchain company backing us, and community members volunteering in great numbers. We are likely to be the first cryptocurrency (coin) to complete a code that combines Ethereum, PoS and Smartcontracts. And with that of course we expect some people who are against the idea. With all great cryptocurrencies there are people trying to create a fud. Jealousy, or pushed by a team out who does not like the idea of an open economy/market?

Please do everyone a favour and do not reply. Because you are making a fool of yourself with this childish behaviour. And not only making a fool of yourself, but also damaging the team you support by acting like you do.

Auxilium (AUX) coin and platform of philanthropic cryptocurrency company Auxilium Global.
Discord
Gonnabetya (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:15:46 PM

It is already explained many times why we do not have the Github live (like many other coins do, or still have)

We have an unique and innovative code. In order for us, and the people supporting Sprouts+ for months, to make the swap to the first cryptocurrency combining Ethereum, PoS and Smartcontracts we have our Github set to private. After the swap, and release of articles about this innovative achievement, we will open up the Github. After that other logical steps will follow. Don't worry about us, we know what we are doing and so does the Sprouts+ community  Smiley

===

Discord
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Sprouts + Scammers Steal.
 Tongue
No github, No block explorer, No exchange.

Plenty of suckers for you to lie to, that is all you seem to have.

Funny how these liars keep repeating they are honest over and over again,
instead of just showing working code and releasing wallets and block explorers and getting an exchange.

They say the original Sprouts is worthless, which is why you need to swap with them
but on the other hand they won't send the swapped sprouts to burn address where they can't sell it.

╥Aztek

Yes exactly. Why no burn??

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

Tongue

instead of just showing working code and releasing wallets and block explorers and getting an exchange.

They say the original Sprouts is worthless, which is why you need to swap with them
but on the other hand they won't send the swapped sprouts to burn address where they can't sell it.

╥Aztek

Yes exactly. Why no burn??

Milly6,

To quote my previous reply, just a few posts above this one...

"We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community. We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything.

At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them."

Why would we burn the swapped Sprouts? If you and your dev team with backing from Mr. Eggman, are successful in reviving Sprouts by lowering the interest rate and total supply, Sprouts may once again be worth something.

Makes a lot more sense for us to hold the swapped Sprouts just in case you're successful. That way we can reward the Sprouts+ community with even more good news.

If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell (or burn.)
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Tongue

╥Aztek

I'd suggest Aztek, based on your continued tone and attitude, that maybe you should focus more on your school work rather than crypto currencies. You appear on the face of it, to lack the social skills to interact with adults at this point in time.

My nieces and nephews have access to all sorts of wonderful classes in their schools compared to when I was at school. Maybe your school offers a social etiquette class? If so, I’d highly recommend you sign up for it…
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:44:39 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:23:35 AM by JamesLit81

If there's one thing I've learned in my five years of crypto, it's to hold rather than sell (or burn.)

Name:    JamesLit81
Date Registered:    May 10, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

Funny a scammer called barrysty1e
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526220
Name:    barrysty1e
Date Registered:    June 27, 2015, 12:20:11 PM

His real name was also James just like you.  Wink

So you are proven to be hiding your past 4 years of crypto names.
Open and Honest , Yeah Right all crooks claim to be honest.

The fact of the matter is , if your scam + coin has no exchange , it is your scam + coin that is worthless not the other way around.

╥Aztek

"His real name was also James just like you" - Because, there are only two people in the world named, James...

Seriously, you're out of control... You really should stop now.
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:47:55 PM

hello devs when do you end pre ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:55:55 PM

hello devs when do you end pre ico? when everyone will receive their rewards?

Hi Alexgold,

If you're referring to Sprouts+, we're not holding an ICO. We're launching a new currency called Sprouts+.

We’re offering Sprouts holders the opportunity to swap their Sprouts for Sprouts+ at a ratio calculated at the time of the swap, based on total supply of Sprouts. With 300 Million Sprouts+ apportioned for swap.

We have not yet launched the swap as we’re still testing the code. We will be launching the TestNet for Sprouts+ community members to get involved with, shortly.

Once the TestNet trial has finished, we will launch the MainNet and then open the swap for those who choose to swap. The swap will stay open for 21 days.

You can find all this information and more, at: https://sproutsplus.community
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

what will happen to the unsold tokens? I think this is a very important decision to take it
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:59:38 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:10:10 AM by JamesLit81

Name:    JamesLit81
Date Registered:    May 10, 2017, 08:46:36 AM

Funny a scammer called barrysty1e
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=526220
Name:    barrysty1e
Date Registered:    June 27, 2015, 12:20:11 PM

His real name was also James just like you.  Wink

So you are proven to be hiding your past 4 years of crypto names.
Open and Honest , Yeah Right all crooks claim to be honest.

The fact of the matter is , if your scam + coin has no exchange , it is your scam + coin that is worthless not the other way around.

╥Aztek

"His real name was also James just like you" - Because, there are only to people in the world named, James...

Seriously, you're out of control... You really should stop now.

Explain your past 5 years , Mr. Open and honest or shall you admit you are hiding your past.
You the one that said you been in crypto for 5 years, now you want to hide that.

You are both scammers, both named James, both shitty coders , both liars, so you have many of the same qualities and if your claim to have been someone else for the past 5 years, post it or admit you are not as open and honest as you claim.

You the ones, asking everyone to trust you by sending you their coins with a 40% tax no less.
So you need to really be open and honest or no one has any reason to trust your lying asses.  Cheesy

╥Aztek

While reading a number of your posts, I find myself asking whether you're high or stoned while writing them...?

I've been involved with Crypto for five years. I bought Bitcoin back in 2013 when it was $11 per coin. Over the past five years, I have continued to invest, day trade, etc.

Once again, no hiding going on here. How about your age?
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:01:38 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens? I think this is a very important decision to take it

Hi Alexgold,

We will not burn swapped Sprouts as it will not benefit in any way, the Sprouts+ community. We are instead going to hold them on the off chance Sprouts is ever revived by anyone and actually worth anything.

At which point, we'd choose to hold a vote within the Sprouts+ community, to decide what to do with them.

Once again, all of this information is available at: https://sproutsplus.community

EDITED:

I may have misread or miss interpreted your question.

Did you mean, what will happen with the swapped Sprouts or something else?

Did you mean what will happen to remaining Sprouts+ coins that are not swapped as part of the 300 Million apportioned for the swap?
banivur

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:02:02 AM

What happen with just sprouts?
JamesLit81

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

What happen with just sprouts?

Hi Banivur,

I don't understand your question, please would you elaborate?
mksmmi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

I have a question, sprouts has capital of $11,572,906 and why the hell their  official website look like developed by 5 years old boy?   Grin Huh Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: