November 08, 2017, 09:37:43 PM

The BTC fork is cancelled.

I would invest in NEO or ETH and HODL.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:41:54 PM

Hello. Cant believe the bitcoin fork is cancelled and altcoins are rising. Take a look at Neo, Ark, Request network, ChainLink, Omg. I wouldnt fomo in right now because its a big gamble, but if you feel lucky you could buy alts now maybe a lot of them will go back to their ath. Do your own research

Cheers
imtav

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:44:27 PM

Honestly, bro, the best and most sincere advice I can give you is to do your own research and find your own winners.  By the time you get a consensus from the forum and make a decision based on the advice of others, you've already missed the boat.  You want to find something before we do, not after.
brax843 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:46:59 PM

good advice guys, appreciate any help, ive been watching around the clock "plenty of time on my hands".... learning as much as i can, ive got my eye on REQ also.. ?

appreciate any leeds to keep a eye on....

fork canceled now? wow.... !
i_knw_you

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:47:34 PM

study RCN(Ripio Credit Network).

I invested $200 in this.. i felt 10x-50x in 3 yrs in this project. and the ico is for the company that has roots deep in this world of crypto currencies I believe.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:50:29 PM

neo is pumpuing now at almost 30% if you bought some before well your in good hands now but if not! its just anohter story you missed it again, ripple is not good now eth is an stable crypto and moving too now but not so big, NEO is the best choice for now low amount per coin may result to 2x - 10x earnings !
brax843 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:02:27 PM

ok cool, i am researching NEO,  say i want to buy some NEO.. should i just use coinbase buy BTC then convert? if so wheres the best place/low fees..?

as always thanks again! Smiley
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:05:26 PM

ripple - yikes do more research before wasting money

brax843 (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:08:51 PM

thats why i am here... ive yet to invest ... thanks! Smiley
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

Well I've been expecting a dump after Segwit2x so it might happen sooner because it was cancelled. Anyway right not Bitcoin is at pretty high point and hodling it doesn't make much sence (even hodling alts, they will fall down with btc). If you wanna play then try to short with some alts but is is still dangerous.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 10:18:28 PM

For every newbie, the best thing to do is to put it all in BTC first, do some research while you hold, watch the markets, and then diversify after you see price corrections or crashes.

The biggest newbie mistake that every single person has made was making hasty decisions and jumping in on a hyped coin or a coin some person here or on youtube suggested.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:19:55 PM

I would go all in to monetha now. They ll pump it very soon, because it is below ico price at the moment.

turn the page
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

First off, hold your horses! You missed it by 5 years but it'll be around for many more so be glad you're getting in now. But don't go making the mistake of looking for quick wins. Invest in a solid crypto and be prepared to hold for a few years if you want to be big returns.

If your looking for a quick buck to make up the loss of not investing 5 years only way is playing the scalping game but be prepared to lose it all as you most likely will.

groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:27:34 PM

hey guys, i didnt take a buddies advice 6 years ago and invest $500 into bitcoin :facepalm: so i am late to the game, don't care about ST or LT investments, just needed some advice

i was thinking to start working from around $600-$800 range "small time" and was looking into maybe starting with some ALTs like neo, ripple? ETH "is this still not secure? should i wait it out?
 maybe NEO also? id appreciate any recommendations, and much appreciated, cheers!

maybe buy some BTC after the fork?

brax

Just make sure you research your chosen coin(s) properly. Ive read through this thread and can already see some bad advice amongst the good advice. People will mostly respond to questions like this with the intent of boosting the coin they currently have.
Be careful.

Note// if you invest in ripple, make it a long time investment. As for the other coins mentioned here, be happy with a 10-20% increase then preposition your trades accordingly.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:58:24 PM

ripple - yikes do more research before wasting money
Wasting money on Ripple? Sure, if you are trying to make money by it during a 7 day period. Longterm holding is how the coin will get a high price.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███