Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What ICO should I invest in the nearest few months?  (Read 1647 times)
MaxxNikon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

As for me Mira seems promising. I would like to take part in their preICO on 27 November and buy their mira tokens which ethereum based. If you good in marketing work on their bounty campaign so you will not lose any of profit. Have a look https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2367916
cryptosure

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:40:41 AM

Hi!

What ICO do you think I should invest? Which project has a potential of x10 - x100?

My criterias are as follow:
1. Team that can do the project.
2. Minimum viable product is there (MVP).
3. The project is backed by a venture fund.

I am looking at https://www.sether.io/
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

You should try your best to choose some excellent team ICO project, for example, I signed this project, I also intend to invest some, I feel it is a boutique project.

Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:23 PM

In this list https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2451482.0 you can find projects that at least meet one of your requirements, they have a well-working product. Perhaps this will be useful for you Smiley

crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

What you think about e-Chat? They meet all your criteria. Check their website - http://ico.echat.io/
zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:11:55 PM

AppCoins has a great business plan and a professional team behind it. Look at the level of detail in their whitepaper and all the work they have already put in to the project before their ICO even starts.

I too am surprised there is limited discussion about it on bitcointalk.
Cop999

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:53:58 PM

I've just invested in CannaSOS the team is solid, the whitepaper is easy to understand - plus the concept makes total sense and will aid a rapidly growing industry that is in desperate need of a viable solution prior to the legalization of recreational use of cannabis.  
If you look at their partners most notably PundiX- they are also really far reaching and have a solid vision for the future.  
I'm excited to watch my investment grow and to be an early adopter in this ICO and project.

Right choice! Just imagine that in the future cannabis legalization will take place in each country all over the world!
It would be really cool! Everyone who bought tokens would become rich person. If there is a high demand for them, then they will significantly go up in price.
SnaFFik

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

I've just invested in CannaSOS the team is solid, the whitepaper is easy to understand - plus the concept makes total sense and will aid a rapidly growing industry that is in desperate need of a viable solution prior to the legalization of recreational use of cannabis.  
If you look at their partners most notably PundiX- they are also really far reaching and have a solid vision for the future.  
I'm excited to watch my investment grow and to be an early adopter in this ICO and project.

Right choice! Just imagine that in the future cannabis legalization will take place in each country all over the world!
It would be really cool! Everyone who bought tokens would become rich person. If there is a high demand for them, then they will significantly go up in price.

Completely agree. Tired of senseless ICOs! Legit developers, who really need money for creating valuable projects, just can not gather the needed amount of money due to all of these ICOs popping up.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

The only two recent ones I’ve participated in are Qchain and Commerceblock.  Both are under the radar and will burn unsold tokens and are offering services that are actually useful for blockchain and have more than just an idea.  Strong transparent teams. And Commerceblock is UK based so no kyc needed for under $11.5k. 
steviegboots

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:33:41 PM

I just watched a video about 3 undervalued ICOs (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUsEy4zfDFw)

One that stands out or me is Crowdholding. Got a working beta since April, strong team and a hard cap of 1 million USD.

I think these guys will go far.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
V.Alex

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

Hi!

What ICO do you think I should invest? Which project has a potential of x10 - x100?

It has become harder and harder to find respectable ICOs, however this project looks like it has value.

https://ico.cannasos.com/?ref=187d4ad99fd655a22bcf2623
bitlayer

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:16:57 AM

Not sure it was already mentioned in this thread, but I guess AppCoins is worth a look. They do have a team that can do the project; there is a MVP in the works (although internally, only; but you can see it on YouTube) and I'm not sure about the project being backed by a venture fund but I know that the company behind it (Aptoide) is.
the_observer

Activity: 393
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

PROPS ico will go great i think.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

Hi!

It consist a good team and a very experienced people and has a good whitepaper (consist of good and promising project or features) and a good presentation of roadmap. One of the ICO that caught my eye are UTRUST , Esports . Utrust can be the future paypal of cryptocurrency trading and selling, Esports is being backed up by the new and innovative gaming community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: