Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📢 COINVEST 📈 DECENTRALIZED MARKET FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES 📊 $COIN  (Read 66080 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

I can not wait anymore. When the project starts.
why. Do you really like the project so much?
Yes, I fell in love with this project.
so I'm looking forward to it
What are you so in love with him?
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:38:04 AM

there are 1000 and 1 reason why this project is the best of all that I have ever seen
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

there are 1000 and 1 reason why this project is the best of all that I have ever seen
convince me. I just do not believe you
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

I will not force you to do anything
just read about the project and understand everything yourself
Dwarf42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

I will not force you to do anything
just read about the project and understand everything yourself
Looked, read, but did not understand.
mampham

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

Hi, I'm very very interesting project! Wanted to know about the pre sale? There is a whitelist still open for the 25% bonus right? What is the minimim contribution for that pre sale?
 Is it still scheduled for January?
Coinve.st (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

Coin ● https://coindefi.org

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:54:58 PM

Hi, I'm very very interesting project! Wanted to know about the pre sale? There is a whitelist still open for the 25% bonus right? What is the minimim contribution for that pre sale?
 Is it still scheduled for January?

Hi mampham!

Our private whitelist is available for registration now.  Minimum contribution amounts are as follows:
-  .001 BTC
-  .005 for BCH
-  0.01 ETH

Unsold tokens from our private whitelist will be offered during our public presale in January.  You can subscribe for more details for our private whitelist on our website at https://coinve.st.

However, please note that based upon the interest / trend in the private whitelist registrations we have received so far, it doesn't appear that we'll have unsold tokens available for public pre-sale (if the current interest / trend continues).

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.

Thanks for your interest and support.  Please let us know if you have any questions we can assist with.

Our private whitelist is available for registration now. Unsold tokens from our private whitelist will be offered during our public presale on January 14th.  You can subscribe for more details for our private whitelist on our website at https://coinve.st.

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:58:04 PM

Now, when you say stock market, you don't have traditional stocks do you? like amd and nvidia and stuff? if you do it would be pretty interesting to see the results but I dont think the regulation will work out. good luck tho!

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 04:53:18 PM

Now, when you say stock market, you don't have traditional stocks do you? like amd and nvidia and stuff? if you do it would be pretty interesting to see the results but I dont think the regulation will work out. good luck tho!

Not yet, but you are aligned with our thinking about our future.  Wink

Thank about the potential of being of able to invest in BTC, ETH, XRP, and commodities like OIL and equities like AAPL... all together in one COIN and wallet.   

We are working with the SEC and regulators on the appropriate path to get licensed for this.

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:22:11 PM

Hello bounty community, would like to inform everyone that our bounty campaign data has been updated for weeks 1 - 3. But if anyone notices some error with their reports, feel free to contact us to correct them.

coinInvestX5

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

Is it possible to invest in the project not only the etherium at the sales stage?

As far as I know, this function is not provided. You can always exchange currency or try to communicate with the developers. Maybe they will offer you another option

I think this is possible only if the investment is really big

Hi!  For our private whitelist offering and pre-sale, we offer the following contribution methods:
-  BTC
-  BCH
-  ETH

For our crowdsale, we only offer ETH as our crowdsale will be controlled and distributed via smart contracts.  As investors contribute ETH, the smart contract will automatically distribute tokens back to the user wallet.  Once the crowdsale begins, private whitelist / pre-sale contributors will also receive their tokens.

I'd be interested in being an early investor via pre-sale. I'm entrepreneur myself and I really like the professionalism and team behind this project. Could you please reach out to me and provide more information about a pre-sale? Thank you in advance.
coinInvestX5

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

Is it possible to invest in the project not only the etherium at the sales stage?

As far as I know, this function is not provided. You can always exchange currency or try to communicate with the developers. Maybe they will offer you another option

I think this is possible only if the investment is really big

Hi!  For our private whitelist offering and pre-sale, we offer the following contribution methods:
-  BTC
-  BCH
-  ETH

For our crowdsale, we only offer ETH as our crowdsale will be controlled and distributed via smart contracts.  As investors contribute ETH, the smart contract will automatically distribute tokens back to the user wallet.  Once the crowdsale begins, private whitelist / pre-sale contributors will also receive their tokens.

I'd be interested in being an early investor via pre-sale. I'm entrepreneur myself and I really like the professionalism and team behind this project. Could you please reach out to me and provide more information about a pre-sale? Thank you in advance.

Btw. I filled out the form on your website (after clicking on "Sign Up"), but there's no success message being displayed and also no e-mail arriving. It first looked to me like a client-side bug (no request being sent to the server), so I tried another browser, but still doesn't work.
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

We've published a video to help you understand Coinvest in 60 seconds:
https://youtu.be/lfERL9CgZ7k

Let us know your thoughts and please help us spread the word!
Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 04:14:14 PM

Happy Friday everyone!  We've achieved a perfect 5.0 rating on TrackIco!  Please visit https://www.trackico.io/ico/coinvest/ for more details.  To learn about Coinvest in 60 seconds, view our video here:  https://youtu.be/lfERL9CgZ7k
Jekwizor

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

Welcome to Coinvest

Coinvest is the world’s first decentralized investment trading market for cryptocurrencies. Coinvest empowers anyone to virtually invest in individual or a curated index of cryptonized assets through one coin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfERL9CgZ7k&feature=youtu.be
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:31:44 PM

A good business respects all people that are involved in it, from promoting participants to its investors, and Coinvest is that kind of business! Congratulations for your program, I'll be supporting you all the way, you have a great team  Smiley !

Coinve.st (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:43:34 PM

A good business respects all people that are involved in it, from promoting participants to its investors, and Coinvest is that kind of business! Congratulations for your program, I'll be supporting you all the way, you have a great team  Smiley !

Thank you lonesomestranger.  It's comments like this that really drive us in our execution.  We'll continue to work hard to earn your trust and confidence.

allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:13:48 AM

Thank you lonesomestranger.  It's comments like this that really drive us in our execution.  We'll continue to work hard to earn your trust and confidence.

Yes I agree, this business is very attractive and respectful of everyone involved in this project.
I wish the project well underway to achieve success. Amen
avianvian09

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:40:06 AM

Yes I agree, this business is very attractive and respectful of everyone involved in this project.
I wish the project well underway to achieve success. Amen
I also hope this project may run smoothly and achieved remarkable success.
and may later become a good team. Amen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: