Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XSPEC vs XMR vs ZEC vs XZC  (Read 651 times)
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:43:17 AM

Looks like XSPEC is outperforming all other privacy coins and even Bitcoin at the moment...

The beginning of a new era.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

What can you do? Xspec is a low volume coin and most probably a pump and dump. You should know that among the cryptocoins you mentioned, only Monero has the developers who have proven themselves as one of the best in the cryptospace.

Theymos has made a thread about different altcoins and their ratings basing them on his experience, and he was rated Monero very highly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
harvw (OP)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:38:52 AM

What can you do? Xspec is a low volume coin and most probably a pump and dump. You should know that among the cryptocoins you mentioned, only Monero has the developers who have proven themselves as one of the best in the cryptospace.

Theymos has made a thread about different altcoins and their ratings basing them on his experience, and he was rated Monero very highly.

Spectrecoin uses a wallet which is fully integrated with the Tor+OBFS4 layer for network privacy which means that XSPEC can be transacted anonymously within TOR blocked countries such as Iran and China. Additionally, it also has an encrypted P2P messaging feature which enable it to act as a private payment network.

Furthermore, XSPEC is the best performing ICO of 2016 and so has already proven that it is not merely a pump and dump but will be a serious competitor to Monero in 2018.

The beginning of a new era.
vovannovig

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:41:01 AM

Without options, I also believe that SpectreCoin is the best investment!
I watched, that's what persuaded me to invest in it!

Here you can read - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Links

Official website: https://spectreproject.io/
    Github: https://github.com/spectrecoin/spectre
    Coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
    Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2103301.0
    Slack invite: https://slack.spectreproject.io/ (we have cookies!)
    Block explorer #1: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xspec/
    Block explorer #2: http://explorer.spectre.cash/
    Promotion Twitter account: https://twitter.com/XspecRising

Here are the exchanges:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_DOGE
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=XSPEC_LTC
https://www.livecoin.net/
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XSPEC/
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/XSPEC/BTC
https://tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=XSPEC_BTC
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:46:01 AM

Its TOR LOVERS custom fit

Beginning 2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST
trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:38:34 AM

Pump and dumps require a little pump.  The marketing for XSPEC is pathetic.    
BUT the community is awesome and the developers have been delivering consistently since the new dev JBG came on.  It seems to me that efforts are being exhausted on code and not fancy bullshit.  
I like the idea that I never leave TOR when I'm utilizing the remittance and transactions take seconds.  My only grievance is that I don't have more because the potential here IS going to push this to the forefront of privacy coins.   I used to hold Monero.  I thought it would be the best but between the exploit scares and XSPEC ALREADY providing a similar process to what Monero says they WILL provide led to me selling and reinvesting in XSPEC.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
vovannovig

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

Its TOR LOVERS custom fit

Beginning 2018 is the year by that the whole ecosystem below would be done

SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

Bear in mind that as it is a PoSv3 coin, you can stake rewards using your client by supporting the network.
Next main feature will be STAKING low-power wallet on Android platform
Basically you will be able to gain money simply by using your phone and keeping it online 24/7

AND ALWAYS DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST

Excellent!
I love good projects and good news !!!
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:08:21 PM

It shows how little credibility Bitcointalk has these days when a hero member comes to this conclusion. Out of respect for a small and enthusiastic community, do your research. No other privacy coin seeks to offer untraceable Mobile staking, furthermore already has a TOR OBFS4 integrated security layer.  This works in China, Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
Wokkel

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:42:17 PM

my Spectre 1.3.3 w64 wallet is not getting any further than the load screen, it displays a message about a database integrity check. any tips how to solve this?
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:44:23 PM

Looks like XSPEC is outperforming all other privacy coins and even Bitcoin at the moment...
Bitcoin is not a confidential coin at all. And if you choose from this list, then I would choose XMR and ZEC

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:44:45 AM

Spectrecoin uses a wallet which is fully integrated with the Tor+OBFS4 layer for network privacy which means that XSPEC can be transacted anonymously within TOR blocked countries such as Iran and China. Additionally, it also has an encrypted P2P messaging feature which enable it to act as a private payment network.

Furthermore, XSPEC is the best performing ICO of 2016 and so has already proven that it is not merely a pump and dump but will be a serious competitor to Monero in 2018.

Sorry but I shall reiterate that only the Monero development team has the knowledge and the experience to create an anonymous and private cryptocoin that really works. Most the the rest have security vulnerabilities and are traceable.

But Xspec has a good chance to outperform Monero because it is easier to manipulate.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:11:04 AM

Sorry but I shall reiterate that only the Monero development team has the knowledge and the experience to create an anonymous and private cryptocoin that really works. Most the the rest have security vulnerabilities and are traceable.

But Xspec has a good chance to outperform Monero because it is easier to manipulate.

‘Easier to manipulate’ , sure it will be once the richlist is obsolete and stealth addresses for staking become default addresses. Many people will find that very appealing considering supply production will be untraceable.

Why are you so certain? Have you spoken directly with the Spectrecoin developers, and can you actually prove that with more then just unbacked claims and a female picture?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:51 PM

Monero is doing well, there is just a bunch of people wanting more Bitcoin so they cash their coins out too early.

OG member.
Brian Ray
d0d15

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:42:58 AM

Does anyone here has experience with Spectre wallet? I am a quite of a n00b  here, but it seems that the wallet won't sync, and there are no active connections to the spectre network. The icon in the right upper corner shows that wallet is syncing but there is no way I can check if this works or follow progress.

HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:29:32 PM

The above info graphic is incorrect, Spectrecoin does not used ZKP at this time. It's however compatible with the tech and the idea is there. Should XSPEC face any scaling issues, decentralized ZKP is a possible solution.
UnlimitedMoneymaker

Activity: 304

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 11:32:59 PM

XSPEC I'm holding in the long term too and will not sell until the capitalization will be near other top privacy coins. I think the technology is good enough for it and the trend for anonymous coins didn't start yet. It will be after some strong regulations from the SEC and others.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:50:32 PM

no one really knows which coins better
i wish spectrecoin success like the other ones you mentioned

Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

For long term i think xspec is bit risk. Lets choose and inveat in monero. It is more safety.
Monero has been exist for longer time and prove themselves. I agree with that. So i prefer moner than the other for long term.
For short term everything could be happen.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:17:38 AM

Spectrecoin has a level a security on par with monero. Monero has been around longer but both projects have serious time under their belts. XMR is PoW and XSPEC is PoSv3. Both coins can coexist.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:26:34 AM

For long term i think xspec is bit risk. Lets choose and inveat in monero. It is more safety.
Monero has been exist for longer time and prove themselves. I agree with that. So i prefer moner than the other for long term.
For short term everything could be happen.

Monero pumped high enough and has very big capitalization. I would measure not just risky or less risky but compare with risk/reward.

XMR has more than 5bln$ market cap already
XVG pumped up to 3.5bln$ recently and had less than 100mln month ago
Sxpec has only 30 mln...

I know it's risky and Idn't put a lot of money in this investment but potential is very interesting in my opinion.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: