Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:07:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10683 times)
Donnie_28

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

My advise is to do some research,reading for gaining some knowledge . Always go on alert on the things youve been fill up and giving the correct wallet.

sky24

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

I recommend checking out Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. They are also expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. This concept is really interesting because it means the coin will always increase in value.
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Read read and read this forum until your eyes fall out.
Then you'll start to understand something, almost all questions will be answered.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:35:49 PM

You must always remember that any investing is a high risk, especially these days when the so-called dances around the fork happened. Just browse very attentively all the information about alts and BTC. Watch corresponding videos in YouTube, and then take a decision.

You can learn much from this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldCryptoNetwork

Good luck!
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:43:16 PM

Well for a 1 month old you have a lot of coins worth money. Congrats ! You should watch this forum as you can learn a lot. I often here learn new things about crypto on this forum.

Go participate in airdrops to get more tokens you will need to have more tokens if you want to get a lot of money. Search on this forum for aidrops thats my advise.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:48:35 PM

With all the coin in your portfolio, I thin you set for a rewarding adventure in cryptocurrency space. I will like you to continue what you are doing. Keep buying the deep while you add to coin you already hold. Pay more attention to Bitcoin and ethereum. Goodluck.

8rch7

Activity: 1386
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

Read read and read this forum until your eyes fall out.
Then you'll start to understand something, almost all questions will be answered.

owh My God!!! until eye fall out?!?! ini sangat mengerikan  Shocked Shocked
yeah same opinion with me, I think just read the thread in this forum, and and try to understand part by part.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MasterJek

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:05:39 AM

I'm not new here.. but still would like to know more... Since people here answer questions about how to learn more... from my experience, I feel that conferences could be a good way to learn... I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/ and I'm thinking to go, but tickets are not so cheap, but I suppose it could worth it... what do you think guys? have you heard about it? what do you think about conferences as a way of learning and networking?
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:20:04 AM

If you don't have knowledge better just hold bitcoin only. but as far as I can see the coins you are holding at the moment is a good coin. but remember, that when bitcoin prices increase, altcoin price will fall.

This is true! Thank you for this advice! As a jr member, this really helps me a lot, because i really don't have enough knowledge about this world and i really need more advises and ideas for me to fully understand this world.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:27:39 AM

suggestions for newbie still have to learn and also read and explore the science of bitcoin, because that's all that can make a newbie successful when there is in the world of cryptocurrency.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:35:05 AM

I would advise you to learn more about crypto currencies and the market before jumping directly on trading. Trading is risky job and it requires some knowledge about crypto and time to research so I would say read more and more about crypto then start with small amount if it makes you some profit then invest more to avoid risk. You should invest only if you are willing to hold it for long term. It is fine to sell if you get some profit early.

If you are active on social network then follow crypto related updates on twitter, facebook and read news related to it. It can help you to make better decisions.    
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:42:34 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
I would advice you not to get rid of your altcoins since its always wise to diversify coins so that you don't end up loosing on your initial investment. The best thing would be to play around these altcoins only if your willing to make quick profit, but if you are just willing to hold then I would recommend that you consider adding more coins on your portfolio and hold them for a few years. Furthermore, since you don't have enough funds to make an array of investments, rather sell one ether and buy a few monero, litecoin and komodo. These are some of the altcoins which I just feel like they have huge potential and might end up being worth more after a few years.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:28:34 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

Get into a live chat led by someone with years of investing or financial experience, so they can help steer you around ico’s unworthy of consideration. Also, a good leader will help bring you back to earth if & when you may get carried away emotionally or caught up in blind optimism. If you’d like to be in a good chat already going on daily on FB, please pm me, I may refer someone that I use.

huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:31:28 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

I think you can get activities in the local board, its much easier to grow you account, when you are strong enough you can begin to join many kinds of bounty and get a remarkable reward.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:36:48 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

Here is my advice, keep the bitcoin and get rid of the rest. By the time you are done with your research you would find out that the ETH, XRP and the OMG are not really good cryptocoins to begin with. There are competent developers in Ethereum and Ripple but they are not telling is that their platforms might have characteristics not suitable for decentralized cryptocoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:46:11 AM

The first advice is to learn more about this world
And the better thing is to hold bitcoin, you can buy other crypto currencies , but they have a more unstable price than bitcoin
If you want to start this, learn more about how this market is going
Correct, it is much better to learn some experience from your friend if you have, and do not  do rush trading before doing enough investigation.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

I would ask you to educate yourself more on this crypto technology, can help you get to know more and will give ideas on how to increase your coins. There are lots of articles blogs, vlogs on crypto currencies and there are forum like this bitcointalk , steemit and reddit where you can get to know more on crypto currencies and you post and clarify on the forums where you will get good  1000's of responds on your queries. After understand the whole concept to earning bitcoins you can also share it on the forum and through writing on blogs.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

Most importantly read and have a detailed understand of what the cryptocurrency world entails
Read and watch video on how to invest in ICO and ways to know a good Project
With adequate knowledge loss can be minimise and risk can be reduce .do not follow the crowd to invest .
NickBrown

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:12:23 AM

As a new member myself this has been a really handy thread to read - I like to try a mix of asking about up and coming coins etc but then also researching and double checking any advice that is given
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:34:56 PM

What the,.. are you really a newbie? Damn you are great with chosing cryptos that really have great potential to grow! Man! You're a whole lot better than any other prople here that has been around for quite some time already. Lol.

One advice though is that you should also try and read more amd exoand your knowle about new ICOs that have great devs, concept, and potential. This cam really help you to get the hang of investing and turning your cryptos around.

Undervalued couns/tokens are also a great choice.

Now is a great time to buy because prices are about to increase more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: