Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:13:52 PM

Don't be afraid to try learning and researching about this world gaining more knowledge. I see you have a high potential to have some high-priced a fair coin. Maybe you would think if it was such a gambling. If you hold you will get more profit if not you will lose a lot of profit.  Learn about the best way to protect your investments. Good Luck brother

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

to follows of the release as anchoring from the drawing of messages from the developer,
as might with the decision on customs with the relation of the mutual collateral of position between the partisan of the field of the business on crypto currency,

as might with the returns as improving the chance as defining of use with decision,

as investors to displace of sums with the allocation of funds to gains with the appropriate exchange with the backup on coverage of the archipelago of the crypto finance as bridging the objectives subjection as each with position to release of decision along as appealing with the use of occupation with the strategics on utilization.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:52:36 PM

Make your account go tank up i think with jr.member you can participate in airdrops and also in some bounty campaigns this way you will start earning a little bit and will learn more about tokens and altcoins then when you rank up to member you earn more than with newbie so i would recommend to do this.
KenM

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:04:15 PM

Don't buy on the hype, HODL good coins, don't panic sell and do your own research.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:10:45 PM

Only use escrow when trading on this forum, too many scammers
I would agree with you but if you were the seller then would you want the purchaser to use an Escrow? Sellers can do fast transactions without the need for

another entity.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:02 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 06:45:45 PM by Alex_nutis

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
I'm not a pro myself, and I can not advise. I will share only an opinion. Never believe the signals. Do not invest in shitcoin. If you invest for a long time, then choose coins with interesting technology and real application, for example: IOTA, ETC, ZEN, DASH, OMG, Lisk, Ark, Qtum, Stratis, Waves, 0X and others.
About Ripple, after his growth to 0.3 dollars I would sold and bought other coins. Etherium in early 2016 cost $ 1, and DASH - $ 3.5. Of course, there are coins that have grown stronger. But it is technological coins that show stability.

BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:29:53 PM

I recommend you add much your money in Ethereum because in 2018 its price can grow up to 1000$ so if you do it you get big profit
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:33:38 PM

I would advise you to find a good IKO (and not one) and finance it, or select a few coins from coinmarketcap.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:35:08 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers
Go through coinmarketcap. Con. The site will detail you on the altcoins current growth details.  Find out the altcoins and invest in what you can offord with.  To be more secured,  read out the white papers of each altcoins to be more confident on where to invest.  All the best.  
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:37:16 PM

Your portfolio is good,value will growth with time,do not fail in any hype,learn not be hurry ever
Invest in btctalk posting to growth your rank and make money from sig campaigne

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:39:06 PM

I recommend you add much your money in Ethereum because in 2018 its price can grow up to 1000$ so if you do it you get big profit
its good recommendation for any one as Ether is really going to be very good investment in future for long and short term I personally like after bitcoin best is ether love to have as much as I can buy right now hope this is going to give very good ROI
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:12:26 PM

the most important thing ! be patient -.-
 Grin

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:11 PM

Put time into understanding trading.  On a time put in to profits earned ratio it's one of the most rewarding activities you can do online.  It can easily go from a part time hobby to a full time retirement if you're really good at it.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:27:44 PM

To be honest, you have a good investment despite being newbie. Maybe I would add some of DeepOnion, because it is a coin that will be growing a lot in a short time. BitcoinCash could also be a good option to make short-term trading as it will be used to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

On the other hand you could spend some amount to invest in ICOs, but only the amount you can afford to lose. In fact, there are ICOs that offer an investment portfolio based on profitable cryptos, such as Crypto 20.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

To be honest, you have a good investment despite being newbie. Maybe I would add some of DeepOnion, because it is a coin that will be growing a lot in a short time. BitcoinCash could also be a good option to make short-term trading as it will be used to manipulate the price of bitcoin.

On the other hand you could spend some amount to invest in ICOs, but only the amount you can afford to lose. In fact, there are ICOs that offer an investment portfolio based on profitable cryptos, such as Crypto 20.

If you are a beginner it will be easiest to invest in a coin (I recommend Waves or Ethereum) and hold it. Just look for yourself to grow and multiply your fortune. This is a very interesting phenomenon.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:42 PM

My advice is to not seen advice on any type of forum or trollbox. You will get burned. The majority of people on here have ulterior motives, they are pumping, dumping, or doing something else to benefit them. Trust no one in the cryptocurrency industry unless you meet with them in person. Try attending a local conference. Search on coindesk or another similar resource for conference information and dates.
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:15:16 PM

You must have to research on everything here before you commit to invest on something. It will be too risky for that thing.
Matt_theodore

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:19:33 PM

A good start would be to sign up to research websites like:

https://crushcrypto.com/
https://www.smithandcrown.com/icos/
https://www.towerrockresearch.com/
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:54 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

cheers

Definitely, I would advice that you increase your Bitcoins. 0.13 Sats for the most trusted of all coins? I guess you should target at least 0.5 Bitcoin or even 1 Bitcoin for your investment portfolio. Your portfolio list is already a good one. You may add some more investments to these coins when their prices become cheap. You may also want to add some Strat, Ripple, BAT, ETC, and AVT. 
BountySoldier

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

What analytics do you read? Where can I read about the strong growth of Eth?

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: