Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
cryptokudi

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:55:37 AM
Merited by arunakiran (1)

ust hold your coins for the meantime while you are still exploring the system. It wouldn't hurt to have some patience in this world. It usually takes about a month or two to have a slight grasp of how things work here. So continue on researching, studying, and getting familiar with this new found world of ours.
Just stay positive all time and you will get all your plans. Never panic if you find your coins at low price, someday it will pumps up, Stay calm and be patient:)
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:01:42 AM

My advice is to not trust anyone, since people will try to lead you to what could benefit them. Not all of them, but that should be your assumption.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

advice for newbie you have to be focus on the bounty campaign and if you get earn then maybe you try investment or trading

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
MeongElek

Activity: 418

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
I was once a newbie, but not like you are so great. I suggest you to continue discussing with great people in this forum, so you understand about trading, investing, and increasing the amount of bitcoin in your wallet. All requires understanding, because the crypto world is very challenging for you. It would not hurt to add BTC or ETH inside your wallet, but not to current trades. Because you have to understand "what is trading and how to do it."

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:14 AM

Before putting any money on any coin either Bitcoin or altcoin make sure to research , read a lot of articles regarding blockchain and smart contracts, make sure to join social media sites of the coins you are eyeing to buy. Ask a lot of questions on the telegram and read again all over the whitepaper and road maps of the project you are eyeing to invest.
jc123

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:19 AM

When you don't have the enough knowledge yet , learn to expand your boundary, you can search ,ask people what your confuse of.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

I think you already have a good portfolio on you. I think you have already done the best thing which is HODLing. I think if you just HODL the coins in your portfolio and after 3-5 years it will be huge.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:44:10 AM

In my opinion before investing, read as much as possible. You should also consider positive and negative comments.
Never sell altcoins, if the price is less you have invested. Better to wait so as not to lose.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

In my opinion before investing, read as much as possible. You should also consider positive and negative comments.
Never sell altcoins, if the price is less you have invested. Better to wait so as not to lose.

This is good advise generally, but some of us have made the mistake of investing in outright scams which will only continue to tank. I think if a newbie (like me) realizes they have  invested in such a project they should exit before their losses accumulate even more.

Fokl

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

Not bad for a newbie in the wallet to have such coins, well done! Think special tips you do not need, many here have already said the main ways of increase of efficiency of work. The main thing is to read a lot about the main coins, alternative coins, learn the rules of trade. And until study need to participate in companies Airdrop, Bounty,
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers
Welcome. Almost as if you already have a good source of investment. Follow the market regularly, visit, check a few positive signs and good strategies. Enhancing your knowledge of the cryptocurrency market is always a good thing for beginners. good luck.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:49 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

It was a good idea to switch to bitcoins all your cryptocurrency because the value in the market today is very low and you might get chance to earn more profit when the market goes back to normal. Buy and selling at the right time will make you very rich if you are not reckless.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

It seems you have earned nice already in that case you must be careful in making decision,i suggest you role on XRP and ETH to earn BTC that was i think if i'm on your situation that is how i do to earn more in BTC.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:35:11 AM

Hi guys,

cheers
Be careful before you do any investment which may bring you more money or make you lose more money.

Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:20:27 AM

Welcome,do what you want in this place, but one thing I suggest you do not run after the money, be patient and do the research work as much as you can, read the market flow understand the coin business must watch the different coin's stepping how it works and ups & downs of charts, best of luck.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
mirte86

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

I would invest in NVO and KCS for the long run and DeepOnion and NEO for the short term investments. Dough you need to do some research and see for yourself.
good luck

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vanopest

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:58:11 PM

this is great for a newbie, but if you want to get more profit, just try to learn trading, it will add to your assets, when it is enough to invest you can do it, and like others say, do not stop to learn more about blockchain, researching a project you want to participate in, and the most important is security, just be careful in making decisions
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

The best advice I can give a newbie is to never invest with money that you need immediately.  If you need the money in a couple of months, don't even think of investing with it.  Only invest with money you don't need for at least 1 year but preferably 2 years or more.  Short term money leads to mistakes.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:09 PM

My advice for you as Newbie is to always Research. When you don't understand something do a research. Make Google your friend .
And when you want to invest in an ICO, always conduct thorough research. Don't follow hypes just like that.

You can also earn some free coins by participating in airdrops and bounties!
You can really earn big in crpto if you stay focused!
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:42 PM

If you are considering a long-term investment. You can buy a small number of many coins from the top 50. So you share the risks. Something will grow & something will fall. However, before buying something, study the information about the projects and assess the prospects for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: