Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:27:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10683 times)
cryptodagger

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:29:27 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:46:34 PM by cryptodagger

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
Learn the basics because it will be your foundation to whom you will be in the future,are you going to be a good trader? well start learning the basic technical analysis,fundamentals or news has big impact to our community too,most of the people doesnt use these two factors that is why most of them are losing their investment,start reading the basics,most imporantly do not stop learning.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

I am very surprised to read this one side you are saying you dont know about Bitcoin and other side you are holding good coins. Anyways i would suggest to add more Bitcoin if possible as Bitcoin is the evergreen currency evet and the king of all crypto currencies. You can also add Ether, steller , cardano and Neo to your portfolio because this all altcoin have good project and can give you very good return in 1 year holding period. And for thid gorum if you newbie you will get good information and knowledge from this forum as in this forum most experienced investors and traders here. You can ask you query with post you will get right guidance.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

You are holding good crypto with you other than xrp ,focus on increasing quantity of btc as btc is always taken as base and its price will continue to grow.and if you are going for altcoin focus on eth,neo,eos,waves,qtum,etc these type of asset as they have solid team backing and they deliver their roadmap.
qtypatuty

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:55:17 PM

If you are a newbie, you should read as much as you could. Learn a lot from members who share their thoughts and their opinions regarding different topics here at bitcointalk.org. Learn about the essentials for the reason that those will guide you on the choices you are going to encounter in the near future.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:57:49 PM

Wow, you're really a newbie? I'm impressed, usually a newbie would go ask each and every step on how to invest in cryptocurrencies. My advice would be, continue on doing research, never do panic buying and selling, and hodl on. Good luck!  Smiley
just by reading some good information here and being updated you may have some choice to be learned here and do your own strategy also here in crypto world , just read and read here.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

choojoy

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:57:13 PM

Hi there, datarius’s got a High Quality Rate https://digrate.com/en/ico/762
VelVenueva

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

You can start by reading the rules of Bitcointalk, what you can do and what is forbidden. Also if you have under 15 post, you need to wait 360 seconds on every post. I advice you to start participating in some discussions and become Jr. Member at least.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

Always read all the news about this forum and learn from it in this way you can adopt in every topic in this thread and you will answer every problems comes in your mind. Learn a lot from members who share their thoughts and their opinions regarding different topics here at bitcointalk.org. I think you shoul start learning the basic technical analysis,fundamentals or news has big impact to our community too,most of the people doesnt use these two factors that is why most of them are losing their investment,start reading the basics.
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

you already have a good portfolio, which in the future I hope you will enrich, if you are not selenium in exchange, it is best to just keep these coins and wait for a good profit!
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

cheers
As a newbie you should do more research to try and learn more about bitcoin. Or you can join forums and ask questions like this until you have the right amount of knowledge on what to do, how to earn then you can spread your knowledge so that people will also learn about it. Then continue your way up in ranking up so when you are a jr. Member you can now start to join signature campaigns.
Zosergag

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

Hello, guys. An interesting project to earn money is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2930554.new#new
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:46:20 PM

yes you must spend a lot of time to study all the crypto, and read a lot of post on this forum, read a few whitepapers of now successfull project so you knwo what to look in new one, all i didn't do
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:56 PM
Merited by hous26 (2)

Never let FOMO set in and buy when prices are pumping. Prices always dip when they hit their resistance level. Sometimes it takes days, weeks or even months. Just be patient and hodl when prices are dropping and use that opportunity to buy more. Set price goals and sell when your coin hits that price and don't get mad when the price continues to go up the following week after you sold. We just had a big market crash and we will have another one in the future. It could be months from now or years even, but now is a good time to buy.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:46:12 AM

If u are a newbie then u want to spend some much more time in posting comments in bitcoin forum ...then only u can able to participate in the signature campaigns...
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:00 AM

The novice's main advice is to try to trade, whether you're making money or losing money, that will give you experience.

Learning to trade is to start learning new things about encryption and investing in the currencies you're interested in.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Welcome to crypto currency world for now keep on reading and researching on how it works here in crypto currency, avoid first in trading because it is hard and lot of time to study the flow in the market and the potential of altcoins.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:39:03 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

you can do many things with other altcoin like what you want. but, most importantly for you to know, always try to check and examine altcoin who want to buy or invest. search for various information, I am sure you can get the benefits according to what you expect.

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

You were given answers to 16 pages. I can not read everything. But my advice is very simple.
Money likes the account and silence. Be always calm. Do not make hasty decisions, if you want to put everything in one coin, go out and have a drink of coffee and breathe deeply, change your decision. Distribute risks and do not give in to emotions. Only a cold calculation.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Never let FOMO set in and buy when prices are pumping. Prices always dip when they hit their resistance level. Sometimes it takes days, weeks or even months. Just be patient and hodl when prices are dropping and use that opportunity to buy more. Set price goals and sell when your coin hits that price and don't get mad when the price continues to go up the following week after you sold. We just had a big market crash and we will have another one in the future. It could be months from now or years even, but now is a good time to buy.
Just keep learning to gain more experience, because if you have more experience in crypto, you will get more earning because here in crypto world have many ways to earn. So if you know everything about it, im pretty sure you will be rich someday and there's a possibility can change your way of living.
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

Best advice for a newbie on this forum: Don't take any advice from here. Because there're lots of shill acounts and they want to make you buy their own shitty coins. Just try to invest in the mainstream coins like ETH, LTC, DOGE, DASH, XMR etc.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: