Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10680 times)
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:14:50 AM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers
If you are newbie, it is better to reqseqrch and collect some informqtion about the cryptos. Read articles and issues that facig the cryptoa. Don't invest rushly because it might come that your money go to waste. And if you haven't enough amount to invest then it is better to do signature campaign than investing
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:17:10 AM

My advice for newbie  is that don't see crypto trading as a get rich quick business.  In as much as its easy to make profit is also very easy to make loss.  Use like 3 months to do demo trading.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:27:05 AM

MY advice to a newbie is not to directly jump in the market investmrnt. First start reading about the ecosystemm, follow right people on twitter that will help you to get started. FOr a start you can put a small amount of money so that you get comfortable with the blockchain tech>>>Transaction flows from exchanges to wallets etc.

Start to learn about bounties

Never be part of pump and dump grp. Trust me u will end up losing money.

koryu

Activity: 681
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

1. Play with little money at first when you trade and learn a strategy
2. Do your own research
3. Find people that are good in the sector and follow them
4. Stick to your rules
5. Dont deviate from your rules Smiley
6. Start reading books

Just go dive head deep into all the material
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

You do not need to do anything with your coins. You invested your money in them. Now just wait until the price of your coins becomes such that it will be profitable for you to sell them.

Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Я aбcoлютнo пoддepживaю peбят c вышeпepeчиcлeнным! He cпeшитe, вы oчeнь xopoшo, ecли y вac yжe ecть мoнeты, и вы пpocтo нoвичoк! oтличнo cpaбoтaнo.
нo нe yпycтитe вoзмoжнocть yзнaть бoльшe o мoнeтax и ​​o caмoй кpиптoгpaфии. чтo eщe лyчшe пoнять, чтo к чeмy!
и вooбщe yдaчи вaм, кaк и дpyгим, и вceм нaм!
Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть! Wink

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

My thoughts when it comes to new users is to read and learn how a certain thing works before coming up with a decision. As for you, it seems that you have a long way to go and started having your altcoins. The advice is still the same, continue learning until you're used to doing what you want. And also try to have ways on how you can earn and gain profit.

Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I think to buy alts. The future behind them has been discussed many times. People are cautious about the new, but as a rule it is necessary to act quickly and accurately. Therefore my choice is alts.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

I think to buy alts. The future behind them has been discussed many times. People are cautious about the new, but as a rule it is necessary to act quickly and accurately. Therefore my choice is alts.
Of course, altcoins will have a promising future, but a beginner before buying a coin should study the project in great detail. I do not advise investing in a project that you do not understand and that does not cause interest.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:51:41 PM

Hi, first of all read study the whitepaper, depending on how much money you want to invest, study study study, participate to ico, don't panic, be patient, hold
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Maybe it would be better to sell XRP and buy some ICX or EOS. Or, if you really like XRP idea, choose XLM, it is also perspective coin
grek_al

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:31:14 PM

If you want to invest in crypto currencies, the most successful strategy will be to choose a token that you like, buy it and keep, regardless of market volatility. The long-term direction of price movement is obvious: the crypto market will grow, and most likely, the growth will be frontal in all tokens.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

Well hi and welcome to crypto world as far as I can see you know a lot though keep it up and go with your instinc know what your curiosty are. And know about the bitcoin okay?. Just be active though there are many helpful thread as you can see so good luck.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:23:58 PM

i think you have to learn how to trade, some times you can ask some people who are expert in trading , but most important is you have to do your own research to choose your coin and choose the right time to buy

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀