Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any advice for a newbie?  (Read 10683 times)
Yorikis

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:28 PM

In the crypto world there are a lot of opportunities for earning money. I advise you not to miss anything! Bounty, aridrop, investment - the beginner needs to work comprehensively.

shawn15

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:43:15 PM

Hi all, I'm not the OP, but, a newbie as well.  Thank you for sharing your insights and good advice.  This will help a lot of us no doubt!
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

I advise you to do your homework. It is ok to listen to all the pieces of advice you will read in here, but of course it is at your own discretion on what you will buy. But then, It is good that you got good coins to hold for years. Many coins are now still undervalued. You may check it on coinmarketcap.com and you may look at their profile each. Start first on the top 20 coins listed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

Also i have a ledger nano s en route to keep my coins.

cheers

I think, a must to find various knowledge about trade, and investment. this will make you more effective in engaging in crypto. and that becomes very important, when as it happens today. a sharp drop so fast that many people panic. and when you have the knowledge and experience you can cope with in some way.

cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

Hi guys,

Newbie here trying to set up a crypto profile. 1 month ago I had heard the name Bitcoin but didn't know what it was other than a digital currency and had not heard of any alt coins so bear with me  Undecided

I don't have a huge amount to invest, thus far i have 0.13 BTC and 2 ETH, 2.6k XRP AND 50 OMG. I want to keep adding to this and keep it for as long as needed, i  am not really interested in trading as i don't understand this space enough to do that.

Any ideas or thoughts? Should i move any of these around? Concentrate on adding to bitcoin? Add to XRP/OMG etc etc???

cheers

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
darksanya

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

The best advice is don't think that you can earn millions here. take it as an extra income, or if you participate in the bounty, like a kind of game. if you take this too seriously, you will lose money first, and secondly you will become a neurotic
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:46:54 PM

What I learn from market
-don't chase the price
-don't be greedy
-invest in multiple currency
-avoid pump & dump coin
-PATIENCE 
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:53:58 PM

Hi guys,

cheers

i respect your thoughts and research, but as for newbies you dont belong on this, you need to make sure that you read alot oon newbie/beginner thread. that will make you better on crypto.
well as of now that some people are delivering good answer on your thoughts, i still find not good to post like this, better read alot first and absorb more.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

What I learn from market
-don't chase the price
-don't be greedy
-invest in multiple currency
-avoid pump & dump coin
-PATIENCE 
If you watch the market then you will experience these things. There is a lot of money to be made if you have a similar strategy to this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:21:48 AM

Hi guys,

cheers

I think, a must to find various knowledge about trade, and investment. this will make you more effective in engaging in crypto. and that becomes very important, when as it happens today. a sharp drop so fast that many people panic. and when you have the knowledge and experience you can cope with in some way.
The only advice which can work in favor of the ones who are newbie to this field is none other than that you need to be very much careful in the beginning and that there is no such need of going for investing a big amount of money and that the only focus you should have is on learning the new things as this is the only thing which will later on help you in making more money.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:29 PM

I still think diversifying your portfolio limits your risk. During the bottom of the crash, I was still up on my initial investment because I diversified. If youre a true believer and long term holder, then at least choose a coin that has a solid dev team, future utility, and a working product. Just my 2 cents
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:36:05 PM

I still think diversifying your portfolio limits your risk. During the bottom of the crash, I was still up on my initial investment because I diversified. If youre a true believer and long term holder, then at least choose a coin that has a solid dev team, future utility, and a working product. Just my 2 cents
If you are a wise investor then you would really do such thing.Minimizing out the risk factor of this investment would really be possible by means of diversifying.Each one of us do really start on being a newbie and if you are focused on crypto-investments then you can anytime search out peoples experiences towards this matter.There are lots actually and you can read up possible ways and behavior that will help you into this career.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yorikis

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:27:57 AM

If you are a wise investor then you would really do such thing.Minimizing out the risk factor of this investment would really be possible by means of diversifying.Each one of us do really start on being a newbie and if you are focused on crypto-investments then you can anytime search out peoples experiences towards this matter.There are lots actually and you can read up possible ways and behavior that will help you into this career.
I think another good advice is to invest as little cash as possible in cryptocurrency! Thus, your losses will be minimal. The initial capital you can earn on BOUNTY/aidrop.

SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

From my own experience,  I can say to learn about crypto currency at first will take you a lot of time, you need to read more information about the crypto currency, analyze, in no case need to invest until the information is collected enough, you do not have to hurry to find out everything,be patience.
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Just keep Researching,Reading,Exploring things.. 1-2 months is enough for you to learn new and incredible things here Wink BTW im interested now in trading and started learning new things about trading with my mentor   Smiley

Welcome to the tribe Smiley
My advice to you once you are new here i suggest you to go posting at politics and society. Most of questions there are easy and some questions are not particular bitcoin topics.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

I think another good advice is to invest as little cash as possible in cryptocurrency! Thus, your losses will be minimal. The initial capital you can earn on BOUNTY/aidrop.
Participating in bounty and airdrops is certainly good advice, but this will not make you rich. To earn good money you need to invest. You need to buy coins on strong recessions, and selling on the ups, following this simple rule you can earn decent money.

tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:07 PM

Hi guys,

cheers
You definitely need to learn how to trade in the market. This is very important, because ultimately you will need to buy and sell coins. You should be able to buy and sell coins at a market price.  Wink
Ovgri

Activity: 182

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Hi guys,

cheers
You can use a conservative portfolio if you do not want to trade much: Keep no more than 5-10 coins. Ratio of assets by risk level - 75% / 25% / (the first 5-10 coins by market capitalization / TOP-30 rating of Coinmarketcap).

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

Hi guys,

cheers
You can use a conservative portfolio if you do not want to trade much: Keep no more than 5-10 coins. Ratio of assets by risk level - 75% / 25% / (the first 5-10 coins by market capitalization / TOP-30 rating of Coinmarketcap).
More people like to invest all the money that they have in their portfolio. I agree with that, they should keep a minimal amount of different coins so the profit would be much larger.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

Good you are here, welcome..

Research is all you need. keep leaning about projects, objectives and teams. you be better equiped to make the right decision as an independent investor rather than mine for other persons benefit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: