Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Garr255/Werner - Auction shilling  (Read 23047 times)
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:16:49 PM

[...]
I can't believe Theymos actually said that. "No one put a gun to anyone's head". No one put a gun to anyone's head to bet with me either. The hypocrisy is maddening.
[...]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^________________________________^
AFAIK, no deals on this forum were made with guns at anyone's heads.  Maybe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crumbs

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:17:48 PM

[...]Off for a beer, I have had too much popped corn Wink

Enjoy.  Don't run into any E-li-phants! Grin
Nightowlace

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2013, 03:24:14 PM

Yes, people really do think you are a scammer. It is not a joke we all tried to pull on you. You cost a lot of people a lot of money while helping pirate sell off worthless debt.

Goat, what difference does it make in this thread weather Matthew is or is not a scammer?   Didn't you ask me not to shit up this thread by going off-topic?

No, I do not think that was me.

And the reason why this is on topic is that Matthew is trying to say cuz he got tagged Garr should as well.

I'm pointing out what Garr did and what Matthew did are not the same.

They are the same tho. Mattew didnt steal anyones funds. He didnt take funds and disappear nor did he not return money someone gave him.

Gar pushed up his own auction requiring me to bid higher and therefor stealing coins that would of otherwise not been stolen. He didnt forcefully make me bid, but he forced me to bid higher to win.

Okay and he is giving 5 of those coins back. That's not enough? Seriously? Lets start the auction over. I'd be happy with one of those units for 58BTC
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:25:01 PM

Yes, people really do think you are a scammer. It is not a joke we all tried to pull on you. You cost a lot of people a lot of money while helping pirate sell off worthless debt.

Goat, what difference does it make in this thread weather Matthew is or is not a scammer?   Didn't you ask me not to shit up this thread by going off-topic?

No, I do not think that was me.

And the reason why this is on topic is that Matthew is trying to say cuz he got tagged Garr should as well.

I'm pointing out what Garr did and what Matthew did are not the same.

They are the same tho. Mattew didnt steal anyones funds. He didnt take funds and disappear nor did he not return money someone gave him.

Gar pushed up his own auction requiring me to bid higher and therefor stealing coins that would of otherwise not been stolen. He didnt forcefully make me bid, but he forced me to bid higher to win.

Okay and he is giving 5 of those coins back. That's not enough? Seriously? Lets start the auction over. I'd be happy with one of those units for 58BTC

I am a victim and still havent gotten anything
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:27:38 PM

I will be sending you the coins soon.

Wait, you're sending starsoccer9 the coins that Garr255 said he was?
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:29:16 PM

Right now the only person who told me about the 5btc was jhansen858 via a PM. If I would not of read through here i would of never known
ThatDGuy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:34:08 PM

Wrong topic..

Wrong topic, or another sockpuppet account?

I'm genuinely curious as to why svbeon would be posting immediately following starsoccer9 that "I will be sending you the coins soon"

(Sorry for the postimg.org link - imgur is blocked here)
starsoccer9
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:36:42 PM

Wrong topic..

I'm genuinely curious as to why svbeon would be posting immediately following starsoccer9 that "I will be sending you the coins soon"

Well svbeon or gar dont really care if he is another of your puppets. Ill be waiting at 1EcysP9UmvyW1zdD75noVdb8BVaRA7ZC8h
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:48:59 PM

Wrong topic..

Probably just Garr255 forgetting which account he's on again.

nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:49:21 PM

Wow, OK. Possible sockpuppet(s) of Garr, shill bidding, shill bidding is OK because "price negotiations," possible screenshot faking by Inaba, "enough evidence to open an investigation on Inaba," Garr has some of the forum's money, aaand more possible sockpuppet(s).

I'm sure I missed something. TL;DR please?
boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:50:30 PM

While garr's admission is certainly appreciated... I am waiting for him to pay the 5btc to each of his victims.

This 'hate the game, not the player' bullshit is getting on my nerves. Just because you believe a system to be flawed does not mean that it is okay for people to abuse those flaws for their own benefit.
ThatDGuy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:51:53 PM

Wrong topic..

Probably just Garr255 forgetting which account he's on again.

That was my first thought.

Here is some of svbeon's recent activity, "need *GOOD* supplier of bitcoin talk account

Also today, this post:

I bought accounts from btctalkaccounts, he gave me shit ones that were made by the same user and linked together. scammer

Definitely shady, and indicative of a "shit" bought account, which Werner could be considered...

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 03:58:55 PM

Wrong topic..

This is getting better and better....

Wow, OK. Possible sockpuppet(s) of Garr, shill bidding, shill bidding is OK because "price negotiations," possible screenshot faking by Inaba, "enough evidence to open an investigation on Inaba," Garr has some of the forum's money, aaand more possible sockpuppet(s).

+100

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:00:31 PM

Theymos is Matthew's sock puppet.

Just kidding, it is mostly Matthew crying that cuz Matthew is a scammer and got tagged more than once then everyone who does something questionable should get the tag.

And then some "victims" begging for coins.

Let's not forget Chaang Noi, notorious pirateat40 conspirator attempting to downplay this scam out of fear of the effects on his investment (Garr255's business).

ThatDGuy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:02:43 PM

Wrong topic..

This is getting better and better....

+100

Garr255 shill bidding, legit screenshot by Inaba, Garr255 confesses to being Werner, Garr255 says he might have been lying about confession #1, more evidence found connecting Garr255 to Werner,  Garr255 confesses to being Werner (again), Garr255 says he will pay 5BTC to victims of confirmed shill auction.  Starsoccer9 says hasn't been paid yet.  Svbeon says "I will be sending you the coins soon".

That's about where we're at right now.
crumbs

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:03:59 PM

Wrong topic..

Loool Grin  Slicker than astroglide Cheesy Cheesy
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:05:37 PM

Look I don't even know Garr all I know is that he buys silver from me and seems like a good kid. Here are some things I want everyone to think of when posting here asking for all of the things like scam tags, untrustworthy etc.

1. Do not ask for forgiveness for yourself and justice for others. This kid (17 years old) has publicly apologized and offered up 10BTC to the winners of those auctions as a way of reimbursing them when if you look at the bidding thread there was active bidders all the way through not just Werner.

2. Would you want every mistake you've made since the time you were 17 years old labeled to your account and to follow you forever? From his history and cognitive it looks like he also has done some pretty solid things for people.

3. How many of you have ever sold an item on eBay? Now of those people how many of you have ever had a friend bid on your item to help give it a boost? I can assure you most have. It sucks and that's why I hate online auctions most of the time because I feel like this happens more often than not.

He got caught. We are a small community. It was wrong we all can see that. He has publicly apologized and has offered to reimburse this who involved. I think that speaks volumes for a kid his age.

well I guess point number 3 makes it clear I wont be bidding on any of your auctions

Why because I speak the truth? You and I know damn well that when we bid on an eBay item and in the last 10mins of the auction we get bid up dollar by dollar the auctioneer is bidding us up to our max. I've emailed eBay before and cancelled auctions that this has happened. It pisses me off. I hate that shit. It happens all the damn time too.

The fact is he obviously learned this practice was acceptable via whatever means and now he has apologized for it offered damages an people are still crucifying him. I'm sure 99% of the people crucifying him have done something along the way the regret as well and wouldn't want a lifetime tag of it.

Never made a friend to bid for me to pump up the price in my auction, that thought never even crossed my mind, some of us believe this is a community and also believe in ethics, if in your book greed justifies scummy and unethical behavior as the victim in this scam said earlier now I know whose auctions I don't have to participate in.

boonies4u

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:16:18 PM

TL;DR there are only 3 different humans participating in this topic. Although some think it might be 2.

Does that make me not a human?  Sad
nimda

Activity: 784

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:18:05 PM

Garr255 shill bidding, legit screenshot by Inaba, Garr255 confesses to being Werner, Garr255 says he might have been lying about confession #1, more evidence found connecting Garr255 to Werner,  Garr255 confesses to being Werner (again), Garr255 says he will pay 5BTC to victims of confirmed shill auction.  Starsoccer9 says hasn't been paid yet.  Svbeon says "I will be sending you the coins soon".

Thank you Smiley
Why can't theymos just check Werner's IP and see if it equals Garr's? Yeah yeah Tor etc, but if Garr was this careless, he's probably more careless.
ThatDGuy

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 04:20:46 PM

Garr255 shill bidding, legit screenshot by Inaba, Garr255 confesses to being Werner, Garr255 says he might have been lying about confession #1, more evidence found connecting Garr255 to Werner,  Garr255 confesses to being Werner (again), Garr255 says he will pay 5BTC to victims of confirmed shill auction.  Starsoccer9 says hasn't been paid yet.  Svbeon says "I will be sending you the coins soon".

Thank you Smiley
Why can't theymos just check Werner's IP and see if it equals Garr's? Yeah yeah Tor etc, but if Garr was this careless, he's probably more careless.

That was Inaba's suggestion, and Werner ended up coming out with confession #2 after he wasn't worried about losing his pre-order.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: