Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash is King  (Read 2074 times)
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:17:05 PM

Wtf, could anyone tell me the reason while BCH is going up like this?Or it’s just game of whales?
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:43:09 PM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

Oh man, relax. You just got lucky. Getting 2 BCH isn't a big deal. I assume that you did it not in dependence with your "personal" reseach, just by random. If you continue increasing you portfolio - yes, it's believable that you're really got some special knowledge, but not now, man.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:16:02 PM

I think it still takes time to say BCH is king, we still remember that some time ago the price is too drop. We wait if the year 2018 prices do not go down to $ 1000, then the chance to be ranked 2 after bitcoin.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:34:52 PM

It looks like BTC, BCH, and BTG are all viable now?
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

Are you shocked again when the game come to it's end and BCH is still behind but BTC is fully recovering?
IMO they just f*ked with weak souls and those who love to buy high and sell low.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:35:22 AM

Bitcoin cash now offers really good improvements, such as fast transactions with minimal commissions, while the original bitcoin has a large overload of its system due to low bandwidth, due to the fact that it has a limit of seven transactions per second. Why should we give up such amenities? Many have already understood this and started investing in cash in cash. I think that there are normal processes to improve bitcoin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:36:35 AM

do you be minting the bitcoins golds now? is it better than?

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
bitfools

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:49:04 AM

Wtf, could anyone tell me the reason while BCH is going up like this?Or it’s just game of whales?

IN A WORLD of SHIT-COINS, yes BCH is KING.

There fixed it for you.

Two facets

1.) Why did BCH not die in the first place? The reason is its owned by BITMAIN (alibaba) some of the richest guys in CHINA, who also own most of the bitcoin, they were forcing people for the past months to buy antminers with BCH, which kept the price high, selling BTC/USD for BCH

2.) Now that SEGWIT2 died, then CHINA-ASIC has no choice but to go for broke, so they launched BTG and they sold BTC and bought BCH, they long ago announced they want the BITCOIN-BRAND, they want to replace BITCOIN with BCH/BTG, but call all the new under their control "BITCOIN"

All this is quite simple, they want to OWN it all, these are the richest people in the world, and even BILL GATES has said "U  can't stop BITCOIN", so its a TROPHY for the richest people on EARTH to control BITCOIN.

The ASIC CHINESE BIllionaires are XIAN-CHINESE, part of the old silk-road tribes, they are ASHKENAZI, and they want to rule the world.
kimamaxgreen

Activity: 115
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:50:34 AM

Instead of Ethereum flippening Bitcoin for the leader’s position, Bitcoin Cash flipped Ethereum to take the second spot. However, gravity caught up with Bitcoin Cash helping Ethereum regain its number two spot.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:34 AM

Even i do not agree that BCH is king !!! I see BTC as a valuable player in the market and got its own place in the crypto world. Still if i see BCH is dropping , i would see the other altcoins riding up for giving returns to short term traders, its only a correction i hope so. Still The market will recover as other altcoins are not strong as BTC in terms of technology or any other factor. I would see the future of BTC more brighter than BCH considering the market cap and the daily rising volumes as well.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:43 AM

BCH is no King, not yet. It all depends on the efforts taken to develop and market it.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:07:04 AM

It's a good thing your funds are more than doubled by Bitcoin Cash. This does't mean that it is king already. It would take some time, lot of FUDs and blockchain failure to be able to root out Bitcoin at the top. We will see how Bitcoin works with lesser miners but I think they will also proceed with Lightning Network soon that will give them another big boost.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:11:39 AM

No one ever expected this can happen but it's really happen. Luckily I've invest about 0.6 BCH and made some profit from it

BCH is no King, not yet. It all depends on the efforts taken to develop and market it.

Most trader move on BCH recently so their project looks promising and better than bitcoin

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:12:05 AM

Bitcoin cash is not yet a king. Beside still bitcoin or digital coin got the higher value.
Rosewater Foundation

Activity: 392
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:05 AM

No one ever expected this can happen but it's really happen. Luckily I've invest about 0.6 BCH and made some profit from it

Most trader move on BCH recently so their project looks promising and better than bitcoin

no. it's dog shit, launched by criminals. they will steal your real bitcoins and they will laugh at you

Knowledge-Princes of Earth-man, come to my lone presence into this Vortex named Kansas
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:13:25 AM

Bitcoin cash is not the king it’s the game of whales soon they will reverse the strategy it’s good that you got a profit may be some out there support bitcoin cash but bitcoin will be the ultimate crypto king.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:14:58 AM

All this loud around BCH will be until the next announcement about trying launch segwit2x.
Then community fastly forgot about bch and want to buy original btc to get free coins

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

I have to agree with you that the value of bitcoin cash has really skyrocketed to new all time highs and no one was expecting it. Its also a good thing to see that you haven't dumped your bitcoin cash when most investors were dumping theirs, honestly speaking I am one of them, I dumped mine when the value was around $300-400 few weeks back. I personally thought that the value was going to dump to zero, its clear that I was a bit dump and wasn't thinking straight, probably that is the why I regret the move I made since I have lost some money. However, I still don't think bitcoin cash is king, bitcoin is king and thats a fact, don't confuse the two.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:24:44 AM

I can't agree with that bitcoin cash is king, as you can see bitcoin is still king. But I congratulate you as you can manage to hold your bitcoin cash so far.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:25:48 AM

Of course it is just a game of whales, you can see the price are dropping now and BCH is not widely accepted as the bitcoin, so I do not think it is wise to buy the bch now. I do not think it will have a much bright future.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██