Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:12:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Cash is King  (Read 2072 times)
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Let us wait after it all settled down.
I believe it is at a pump now because of the segwit being cancelled without prior notice.
There have been lost after that and maybe some people with a lot of investment want to continue the pump that shouldve happened with BTC. Now they used BCH as a means to go back.
So who will dump first?

It was a long and big pump (good analyse), I made profits making daily trading with BCH, and then I bought one 3000$ after it collapse a first time, and then i bought another one for 2000$ just befire it collapse again, i just have to be patient now hoping it will go back

I'm sorry, but I do not think the price of Bitcoin Cash will go up. Investors are beginning to understand that what Roger Ver is doing is just a game to make money. His statements are not honest, and BCH is just an instrument for making money. Thats why, according to my opinion, there is no future for BCH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:20 AM

I believe it is at a pump now because of the segwit being cancelled without prior notice.
There have been lost after that and maybe some people with a lot of investment want to continue the pump that shouldve happened with BTC. Now they used BCH as a means to go back.
So who will dump first?

It was a long and big pump (good analyse), I made profits making daily trading with BCH, and then I bought one 3000$ after it collapse a first time, and then i bought another one for 2000$ just befire it collapse again, i just have to be patient now hoping it will go back

I'm sorry, but I do not think the price of Bitcoin Cash will go up. Investors are beginning to understand that what Roger Ver is doing is just a game to make money. His statements are not honest, and BCH is just an instrument for making money. Thats why, according to my opinion, there is no future for BCH.

bitcoin cash is just another altcoin for me but as long as bitcoin cash can give me a good profit, I will still use it to search another profit. but to be a king in the cryptocurrency, it is too far and people still use bitcoin as their favourite coins for searching the most of profit. besides of using bitcoin, they also use another altcoin and bitcoin cash is still below in bitcoin name and I think bitcoin cash itself is like a child for bitcoin because bitcoin is a mother for all of cryptocurrency.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

Please remember that you are not the leader. You are also one of the followers of the few people selling the news about your Bitcoin Cash. And why do you think that the people who are early supporters of Bitcoin are still broke? The reason why some people are broke is certainly not because they are supporting Bitcoin. It is because they have terribly weak hands. There are definitely more than millionaires from scratch made by Bitcoin than Bitcoin Cash. I don't even know if there's anyone. I am more than sure though that you are neither.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:45 AM

BCH is not the king for me all of us think differently, you cannot tell people what to buy and when because they have their own strategy amd plans. All of us are doing the best we can to profit a lot although bch is a good coin, bch is not the only one so you can profit there are a lot of other coins out there so don't miss your oppurtunities to buy and to sell for greater good.

majest3

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:53 AM
Merited by cynical (1)

Personally l think BCASH has many merits.  If any one has sent  coins recently you will know the fee's are tiny, cheaper then LTC, ETH and way lower then Bitcoin. Cost me 1 cent to send a few coins recently. At this point in time the confirmation time is still about the same as BTC, for 6 confirmation, compared to Bitcoins 2.

I am amazed that people trash it so much, l guess they are the Bitcoin Maxxies...The same people who think that bitcoin will take over the world when lightning network rides in on it's white horse!! If you believe them all Altcoins will be obsolete when this happens, so we will loose 1541 coins.

Don't get me wrong, l do like Bitcoin, l just don't think it is the answer to everything. And as it stands today it really doesn't have any real world uses except as a derivative and possible store of wealth, but even that is questionable based on how the price has fluctuated in the last 3 months.

DeepOnion - Tor integrated - 100% anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! <===​  (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1620543)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

BCH is not the king for me all of us think differently, you cannot tell people what to buy and when because they have their own strategy amd plans. All of us are doing the best we can to profit a lot although bch is a good coin, bch is not the only one so you can profit there are a lot of other coins out there so don't miss your oppurtunities to buy and to sell for greater good.
The value of the BCH will high to compare other altcoins but it is not the king. for me Bitcoin is always king for the cryptocurrency. I don't have any more hopes another coin but I can believe bitcoins. It will surely go high in future. BCH is good for trade but long time holding I don't know it will give profit or not.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:07:59 AM

So who will dump first?

Please consider BCH as another altcoin and how can it is going to be compete for Bitcoin, till now I never think BCH is a compete to Bitcoin. May be he wants to manipulate the market into his control but it is not possible because people are mostly has belief on Bitcoin compared to BCH.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:42 AM

There are a lot news and adoption of Bitcoin Cash. Coinbase, SBI group started mining Bitcoin Cash, colored coins, smart contract a lot wallets are adding BCH. OpenBazaar started accepting it. Don't be fool just buy while it's cheap.
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:56 AM

Bitcoin Cash isn't King at all. Moreover it is like any of other 1000+ pump'n'dump only coins with no practical purpose. Today, right, is good day for those who missed the previous peak of around $1000 per BCH. Some smaller pump'n'dump coins already made 10x-50x while BCH made only around of 1.2x of its previous peak cost.

How much percentage does the creator of Bitcoin Cash own ? I heard that the likes of Jihan Wu and his crew own a large percentage
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

Bitcoin Cash isn't King at all. Moreover it is like any of other 1000+ pump'n'dump only coins with no practical purpose. Today, right, is good day for those who missed the previous peak of around $1000 per BCH. Some smaller pump'n'dump coins already made 10x-50x while BCH made only around of 1.2x of its previous peak cost.

How much percentage does the creator of Bitcoin Cash own ? I heard that the likes of Jihan Wu and his crew own a large percentage

If there's any pre-mine the entire project is useless since they can't claim it's "the original BTC" if there's a pre-mine. However if there isn't, then the team must be respected. It's cheaper and faster to transfer BCH than BTC currently. Hopefuly BTC core will up its game soon.

Tommysurf

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

I think bit coin cash will king of coin,,
Now Bitcoin has many problem,,
So,Bch price getting high near future.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:25 AM

I didn't always believe bitcoin cash stood a chance, but with its addition to coinbase's new plan as the paypal of crypto, I think it has more actual opportunity than ever before. The bitcoin community is still sitting on their hands as far as increasing block sizes and lowering fees. This will hurt bitcoins reputation and we are already seeing the start of problems. Although I am happy to see bitcoin pumping on its own right now, it still has major infrastructure issues that need to be ironed out. There is no getting around this in the long term.

Although I think bitcoin cash might get some adoption, bitcoin can still solve its problems whenever the political will is there.

either way it will never replace the mark, bitcoin already made on the market place and of the users. their is no way bitcoin cash can control or rule over bitcoin now or in the near future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:29:17 AM

For us who never dumped our free coins we are smiling right now. I never dumped my free coins instead bought twice at $340 and $350. Was shocked when I saw the price a few hours ago. Despite the hate BCH was receiving on this forum, I decided to buy because I can see this coin can take me places. My portfolio has now more than doubled. One thing I have learned in cryptocurrency is never to be a follower. Do your own thing. Followers remain broke. Learn the lessons from those who were in Bitcoin early but are still broke.

yes you are right however we should always buy bitcoin because the more bitcoin we have can affect the bitcoin price outside and make bitcoin more difficult to obtain.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:48:26 AM

BCH can go to high prices, but Bitcoin will be always the king. Moreover lets see what happens to BCH in long run.

Yeah, bitcon cash is one of the altcoin that I appreciated most on its tremendous performance but as of this moment it will never be a king at all. I really amazed on the performance of bitcoin cash so much due it value so high and reached that value of approximate $1,500 for just short period of time. Though, it will never be a king of all since bitcoin is the leader of all crypto currency, but bitcoin cash can be profitable as much as you can invest a huge amount.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

Bitcoin Cash will be another big year in 2018, i am sure it would challenge 0.5btc in one time soon. Nonetheless, i am not bullish on BCH long term prospect
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

Personally l think BCASH has many merits.  If any one has sent  coins recently you will know the fee's are tiny, cheaper then LTC, ETH and way lower then Bitcoin. Cost me 1 cent to send a few coins recently. At this point in time the confirmation time is still about the same as BTC, for 6 confirmation, compared to Bitcoins 2.

I am amazed that people trash it so much, l guess they are the Bitcoin Maxxies...The same people who think that bitcoin will take over the world when lightning network rides in on it's white horse!! If you believe them all Altcoins will be obsolete when this happens, so we will loose 1541 coins.

Don't get me wrong, l do like Bitcoin, l just don't think it is the answer to everything. And as it stands today it really doesn't have any real world uses except as a derivative and possible store of wealth, but even that is questionable based on how the price has fluctuated in the last 3 months.

Good points,
At the moment bitcoin cash is king in terms of what bitcoin was supposed to be doing
and im sure a lot of people say BCH is the real bitcoin because of the low fees and fast times.

I think and hope that bitcoin can sort its own fees and times out and when it does, BCH will loose support.

I think its main problem is rodger ver, he is mostly disliked in the industry
and is potentially the one holding BCH back because of his involvement.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:53:54 AM

Bitcoin Cash will be another big year in 2018, i am sure it would challenge 0.5btc in one time soon. Nonetheless, i am not bullish on BCH long term prospect

Bitcoin cash is just like a broken shells from bitcoin that thinking he is the king bit the truth is just in hes dream wathc out when this coming bitcoin fork that bitcoin atom is more powerfull than bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold specialy in mining.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:28:26 AM

I think bit coin cash will king of coin,,
Now Bitcoin has many problem,,
So,Bch price getting high near future.
Ha-ha, bch has one BIG problem that covers all the shortcomings of the original bitcoin: it is a big amount of pre-mined coins and the team of Roger Ver isn't a strong team, i believe they are scammers, which want to earn money. You can search for this information to make sure in my words.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
zabisux

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:20 AM

It is so hard for me to trust bitcoin cash. Bitcoin was dumped so much cause of network speed and fees but I don't believe bitcoin is secure as bitcoin. Also bitcoin is more popular, comes with real world usage!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
JohnkaDale

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

bitcoin is the only king, and the copy of it can not be king. Thats simple fact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: