Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:24:43 AM

Another Bitcoin fork will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chekhbtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:35:34 AM

I believe it would be the year of alts, cause a lot of ICOs has been spent in Q2-Q3 2017. So in the Q1 2018, there should start the first results delivery. And a lot of fud of course.

But also I believe BTC will keep on going. Still, it is not quite popular in the world in the everyday life. But the more it is widespread the more it's price is growing
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:36:21 AM

neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.

I think you are right, the BNT has raised a lot of money and according to the road maps, some big development will be online next year, so as you can see the price is not still below the ico price.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.

I think you are right, the BNT has raised a lot of money and according to the road maps, some big development will be online next year, so as you can see the price is not still below the ico price.
Very few tokens has got a value below their ico price. Some shows initial price pumping and gradually decreases getting fixed to a value that lets user to earn through trading. As an user mentioned the second quarter of the year has got lots of worth ICO's and maybe the upcoming year will let them flourish high.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:13:34 AM

Bankor is a long term investment (~1 year) to profit.
NEO I think has a good chance to make 2x-3x.
Now BTC starting grows to 10k and then probably will be a bad news and BTC falling about 20-40%.
swissgang

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

It is unpredictable. Just hope everything will be good, bitcoin is at 60% so it still affect all the coins, it should be like %25  Smiley

CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

Another Bitcoin fork will happen

no no no no more forks of bitcoin, all this kills the market of altcoyins, all this harms the development of crypto business

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

it is hard to predict what will happen in the market,volatily is too high.
but i guess the BTC will continue to grow more upto its target 10k this year.
 so alts will dip more but eventually will recover in the first month of 2018.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

In December, there will be a number of good projects for ICO, if not missed, then you can get a benefit.
nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

I would take a look at Propthereum.io. They are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain expecting a 1566% coin appreciation. All proceeds raised from their ICO will be used to purchase A-grade property worldwide. This property will generate a rental income and underlying value for the PTC token holder. The great thing about this concept is that the coin will always increase in value. I really see a lot of potential in this coin both short term and long term and I myself will be investing. They launch 20 November so take a look at their whitepaper!

I doubt that your expectations will be realized

nodav

Activity: 216

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:29:09 PM

market volatility is high, it is difficult to predict. what will happen on the market,.
 I think that BTC this year will not grow to 10k, will fall. Others grow. o By the end of 2018, they are more or less equal. BTC will be slightly higher than the rest

nexus2k14

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:39:48 PM

I agree with JK 14 - SONM is far better investment than GOLEM, they are 6 months behind and price is reflecting this - it's a great opportunity to buy, SONM price was a long time below ICO price, from what I heard over a year but I can't voucher for that, I found this project recently and invested in. It's one of this Tokens you can buy on dips and not worry about it, community is very active, you can join Telegram (I recommend it) and check their BitcoinTalk thread.

If you want compare both projects google: GOLEM SONM comparision or visit SONM website.

https://blog.sonm.io/the-definitive-showdown-between-golem-iexec-and-now-it-is-sonm-30daf65870da
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:43:41 PM

Bitcoin diamond on the way. It seems like this is more promising then others. It has Privacy feature and i hope this will be the best bitcoin fork ever.
Lets do it.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:43:51 PM

The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.

Its just a brand however bitcoin has already captured majority of the investors and I don't think it will slow down in the future. Did you see the bitcoin cash attack? They didn't succeed but instead bitcoin is now getting into the $8000 range. Never doubt bitcoin although I have to agree that there are altcoins like ETH that is better than bitcoin. But bitcoin becoming the first crypto to reach this height has its advantage.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
coinmagnet1

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

Ether will break through 400, and there's a decent chance it will stay up there. At the very least, it will stay above 360. That's my prediction!
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

In December BTC may dip, Altcoin will  perform good. NEO, WAVE, STRATIS are good for short term investment investment. This so s good time to invest invest in Altcoin.

I don't think so. Remember what happened before the christmas in 2016. The price started to make a sharp rise in december and this lasted in february 2017. The same pattern may apply again.

It happened last year may or may not happen this year too. Yes it will be a Christmas time do expectations would obviously that the price move upwards . It has reached 7900 $ now and 8k should be able to reach today or tomorrow . Let us see if we can see 10k mark by this Jan .

It has been reached out and talking on the situation that do happen on December month on each year we dont see any price increase but yet theres a correction because people are mostly cashing out because of the holiday season which means most of us do really need money but well it doesnt decrease too much and a possible rally would might happen but no one really knows on what would happen on this year.Even on altcoins if they would have bullish trend.

Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:54:17 PM

If youve done your research and looked into the developement of these coins than you made a smart investment. Just do your due diligence and invest or put your money into what you think is a smart choice.
But entering 2018 i think will be a start of an amazing year for crypto, alot of big money is coming in and marketcap in this crypto space is soaring. So your getting in at the right time. You should be seeing major price gains with bitcoin and alts.
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.
Bancor?I think its development capability is quite good, and you can see that their team's update frequency on github is good, very hard-working team.I think the disadvantage of Bancor is that it's really inflated, it's bad

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:59:20 PM

I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much. You have done okay investment I suppose.
Bancor?I think its development capability is quite good, and you can see that their team's update frequency on github is good, very hard-working team.I think the disadvantage of Bancor is that it's really inflated, it's bad
Bancor maybe a negative example for those who raise too much money during ico and do little work which is far away from matching the money they collect, No matter what you said they done, the market performance will be the only test
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:28 PM

Oh Golem , why do you think golem will be prospective investment? The price is slowly down. I think you'd better invest in minexcoin. Minexcoin is just released the price is now o.oo1 BTC. That is good price. The team optimistic that the price will be 0.0023 , Minexcoin has minexbank. You can also mine minexcoin easily. See the video how to mine minexcoin by PC.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: