Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
loews

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:06:03 PM

it will drop back to $1k
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:10:31 PM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

If you're new, there's far too much to learn if you are going for lots of coins. I would just stick with bitcoin, follow developments and see how and why the price changes. Then maybe look at the top few alts and see how it works for them, particularly how their price changes in response to bitcoin price changes, and also check price performance over a long timeframe and see when it rose and why.
After this you can research a few coins and see what they are trying to do and where they are going, roadmap, team etc. You also need to familiarise yourself with the broad types of coin/token, eg smart contracts (Eth etc), privacy (Monero etc), fast payments (Dash etc), useless money-grabbing forks (bitcoin cash!, etc).

Main advice is don't try to do too much too fast - that's what I did at first, and it's a mistake. Just scale it back a bit and learn slowly. You're fine putting everything in bitcoin until you're more comfortable with the other coins.

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

I say this many a time and will repeat again, altcoin investors don't invest in coins with potential but invest mostly in pump. Market is running highly on sentiments. Anyone can pump a coin with 10 BTC and people will jump into it because crypto market has young investors in which most of them know nothing about market or investing. In such a mess finding a long term hodl coin becomes tougher.

Stay in top 10 large cap coins and invest when price is either in dip or is stable. Pumping such large cap coins isn't really easy for everyone leaving whales as happened in BCH recently.

Add ETH, LTC and XRP in your portfolio.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

I am mostly in ethereum because they will switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake ! So if you have a lot of ETH then you can mine it and get even more ETH ! Sounds great right ?  Grin

So yeah I am pretty bullish on Ethereum  Cheesy

Rousse

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

As everyone said, what'll happend at the end of this year is unpredictible.
Like a hunter you should learn about your coin and move slowly when you think you can catch it !

I'm ok with you on NEO and have some good hope for GOLEM, but as said above, market can be play with 10BTC so maybee you should try keep some investement for Daytrading, i like it more nowadays.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:29:34 PM

It is unpredictable. Just hope everything will be good, bitcoin is at 60% so it still affect all the coins, it should be like %25  Smiley
That is a fact! The market is unpredictable and no one surely knows what would really happen by December. However, I believe there is a lot of development coming soon that would give the market a huge boost and most especially Bitcoin may experience some great push. However, altcoin market has been a bit lagging lately due to bitcoin, but nothing lasts forever.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 02:34:34 PM

I'm not sure how your thread title relates to your questions.
If you are looking for some general advice than there will be lots of it but be careful in who you choose to believe in.

I saw that you bought some BCH, were you able to sell it off for some profit?
Or did you buy it when it was at an all time high?

I think the BCH scenario should be the first valuable lesson you take away, the market is extremely volatile, expect huge ups and downs.
If you are steady, patient, and have done your research you will be able to weather these extremes.
If you are not, and you give in to the panic or hype, you might find yourself forever buying high then selling low.

This is just my opinion, but rather than wait for BCH to pump again, I would sell it off and just put it into something more reliable.
And the most reliable of them all has always been bitcoin.

Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:49:25 PM

im a fresh noob and happened to come into this game at a weird time , this whole fork business and all got me scratching my head.
I dont know which Alt to even go with

so far I put about 100$ into each on of these

Neo   

Golem   

Bancor   

BitcoinCash

did I dungoof ?

What Alts are you guys going with would anything really even happy by end of the year  ?

PS: feel free to PM me with knowledge because i really dont know what which Alts to get into and Yes I been researching for the last 48h and everything is a mess

Why ? If I had to buy 4 tokens those certainly wouldn't be in my top 15. Do some more reading and look at the top market caps and what has the most support behind them.

But good job on starting out diversified instead of dumping it all into 1

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Bitcoin can reach $ 8,750 in december before end of the year. Many prediction BCH price will be up also.
Many people will move to BCH from BTC. So that's some prediction on this december. But for me I still hope the best for bitcoin !
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

I don't know exactly what will happen with bitcoin, but I know that ICO E-CHAT ends on December, 15) I follow their news and like it
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.
If you believe that, then why you are here? Stop wasting your time here and do something productive, all the people that are here is because we believe that bitcoin is a technology that is going to change the world and the way we think about money and even if some have their doubts about bitcoin they may support another coins they believe in, but you do not believe in the underlying technology so I do not think you like any alt either.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:06:56 PM

available also with the offers from the developer of LHCrypto coins
as releasing the beginning schemes of ICO projects for public audience
at the 3rd of month of december
that the price of the coins is now of the value of $0,10 for consideration with the investors decision.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:03:20 AM

Its hard to hold to long on altcoins now a days because of the price of bitcoin keeps pumping. Even if the coins that you are holding will pump after that but if you will convert it into bitcoin the volume of your bitcoin surely decrease.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 840

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:50:47 AM

Its hard to hold to long on altcoins now a days because of the price of bitcoin keeps pumping. Even if the coins that you are holding will pump after that but if you will convert it into bitcoin the volume of your bitcoin surely decrease.

On the contrary you shouldn't hold any altcoin because they are really for short term only. The only long term altcoin that is really worth is ETH, others is prone to all the pump and dump scheme.

I don't know what it is to be expected this coming December, but if you are going to see previous year, December was one of the bullish month for either bitcoin and ETH. So I'm expecting the same for this year as well. Specially bitcoin ecosystem which remains bullish up to now and trying to test $8500. BCH is dead already, don't ever think of buying today because the price is low, it will never get to the level where it was before at $2000.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:41:21 AM

Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

I totally agree with him. I am waiting for drop. And I will buy immediately.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

I totally agree with him. I am waiting for drop. And I will buy immediately.

Yeah agree with this, but then again, who knows haha... Huh Huh Huh

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:52:46 AM

I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising.
Jmesser80

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:55:51 AM

I’m new as well and have looked into those coins you are holding. I think they are descent. Bitcoin Cash I myself would change to BTC i think you will get a better return with BTC, unless you are hoping it will pump a little bit.

tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:08:17 AM

This december expect the unexpected, this coin has also a big future. Its all coins are hard to predict, because their value is not fixed. Lets  just hope that all this coin will become more profitable, just what bitcoin do now. For now lets observed and see what will happen to those coins.

raysa

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:12:56 AM

I predict the bitcoin price is touch over than $9300 in the middle of december. If i have much bitcoin i would hold it until reach over than my predict price.
hope so, also i see many ICO based lending like HXT appear just be careful guys it's PONZI'S scheme.

KEEP STRONG BRO, MESKI BUKAN SEDARAH TAPI KITA TETAP SAUDARA
#Duka Palu, Duka Indonesia
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: