Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happen in Dec ?  (Read 2624 times)
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:13:30 PM

Few nice pump scheduled on this bittrex pumping group.

https://discord.gg/dHcwD4w

The more we are, the most high will be profit.

marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:36:57 PM

That is fine, but I would always balance my portfolio having money in BTC and/or ETH besides the coins you specified or other altcoins.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

neo, golem and bancor will pump, but not at the end of this year. at the end of this year I think all alt will be stable, but bitcoin cash will dump and i'm sure bitcoin will pump again in next month.

I think you are right, the BNT has raised a lot of money and according to the road maps, some big development will be online next year, so as you can see the price is not still below the ico price.
A lot of developments from new ICOs bro! There are some projects that would really give the market a huge push and there is no doubt most of them will really do a great job to make investors happy. However, for GNT and NEO as mentioned, they have really done well, even though BTC run gave them a huge push back, but they are projects that would thrive.

I believe it would be the year of alts, cause a lot of ICOs has been spent in Q2-Q3 2017. So in the Q1 2018, there should start the first results delivery. And a lot of fud of course.

But also I believe BTC will keep on going. Still, it is not quite popular in the world in the everyday life. But the more it is widespread the more it's price is growing
Yeah, and it is a long awaited delivery. Bitcoin's bull run this season has really caused a whole lot of them not to be able to do well. However, by December and early next month if the bull run does not persist, then we should see some of these ICOs having some boost. Nothing is constant and Bitcoin will just have to pause a little bit at some point.
parekoy

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:54:42 PM

Looks like December or the last quarter of the year is a hood time for Altcoins because Ethereum and other top coins values are increasing and it's a good start to step in next year will probably more increase than earlier this year.

parekoy

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 01:56:11 PM

That is fine, but I would always balance my portfolio having money in BTC and/or ETH besides the coins you specified or other altcoins.

Dividing your portfolio isn't a bad idea because each side will give you good profit when you're going to invest wisely.

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

By December a large scale growth can be expected to take place with bitcoin as well most of the altcoins that hold good market through the different exchanges available for trading purpose. In specific the price of bitcoin will reach the long expected $10000.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CONTRACT

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

in December last year, I was not interested in the crypt, but according to the dynamics of this year, I think the growth leaders will be BTC and Eth and few altcoyins. A few will want to invest in risky assets before the Christmas holidays.
I think
BTC - 10000
Eth - 600

╞═◇═╡...CROWD MACHINE Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders...╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←...WHITELIST Registration is OPEN...→→→→→→→→→→
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:10 PM

Spectre.ai is the only event that I think will take the cryptocurrency by surprise. What is coming from spectre.ai ICO has never been done before! Investors are going to get 2 token for value of 1. Get ready!

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:37:57 PM

Many speculations in the near month December I think many altcoins possibly increase its price but the most anticipated coin in December is bitcoin im so hopeful that It would reach its peak price 10000$ by the end of the year, and it will dominate the other altcoins maybe some of the altcoins would drop their price.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:50:10 PM

The bitcoin Price will surely touch 10000$ till the end of December 2017.
Just focus on price and wait for another drop which will further lead to 10000$.

Do you really believe in this?)) The price of $ 10,000 will certainly be but at the end of this year .. and in the future there will be more, but my opinion is that Bitcoin is the most stupid coin behind which there is no technology ... it's just a brand.
because bitcoin kills all of your coins?thats why bitcoin become stupid in your eyes lol..bitterness wont set you free why not try to move along and let your self spread many things here in crypto.try not to be stock because of failures crypto community has a lot of things to offer you mate
Albertvadim

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:53:55 PM

I think bitcoin cash will drop in price before december 2017. Neo and Golem will keep rising. Bancor? I pretty much dislike it and don't know much.
skripsup

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:03:42 PM

I think the situation on December will be pleasant for people who hold the wide range of coins.
Many coins from first top 50 will increase in price. Some of them will increase significantly. Probably bitcoin will be 9-10k$ or higher if the futures will come out normally.
Everyday more and more people start using crypto and the volume of trades will also increase tremendously.

So, keep holding, guys. In my opinion it is the best strategy for now.

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

Bitcoin price will reach 10k usd,it is manipulated by the chinese/koreans it is planned to ATH then they will switch fast to BCH and then dump the BTC.More likely BCH will replace the BTC and will be proclaimed as the new king .

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

Bitcoin price will reach 10k usd,it is manipulated by the chinese/koreans it is planned to ATH then they will switch fast to BCH and then dump the BTC.More likely BCH will replace the BTC and will be proclaimed as the new king .

Quite the opposite bitcoin cash in manipulated in price and do be surprised in cash went down rapidly and bitcoin is going up slowly.
Few month ago BTC to BCH rate was 0.08 a\nd now up to 0.2 on some exchanges look little more and you will see that bitcoin cash is manipulated not bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:29:28 AM

the value of bitcoin will increase and will affect altcoins.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptoatomic

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:35:47 AM

BTC will reach 12-15k usd,another ATH and alts wil bleed again so hold on guys more is coming.
Chaocheng

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:39:21 AM

Bitcoin price will rise,  and a lot of altcoins will be affected
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:02:22 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 06:38:27 AM by criticoflife

I think you would be wise to add RPX (red pulse) on to that list also. it is the most under valued currency that i am holding right now. I am actually fully expecting it to go up from the 6 cents it is currently at to around $1 sometime before the middle of next year. I got an email saying it is to be added to some more exchanges and has some new developers with a  lot of experience come on board the team so good things are going to happen with this coin shortly.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:03:40 AM

It surely has been a tricky few months in the cryptoworld, im sure everyone can agree. We've had forks happening, segwit2x cancelling, several Altcoins spiking, a few pumps and dumps too in Ethereum and Bitcoin.

But as it stand right now, we could see the highest ever rise of the two greatest cryptocurrencies. Yes, im talking about Bitcoin and Ethereum finally on the rise and heading for an All Time Rise.

Bitcoin is literally one footstep away from hitting the big 10K and Ethereum will finally surpass $500. December 2017 will be a month to be remembered most definitely. Now that Ether has reached new heights It will be interesting to see how other Altcoins react to this adaptation. 2018 will be a big year for most Altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hoanggmo123

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

i think bitcoin will down to 5000$ in December
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: