Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO - FINISHED!!!] Telcoin - Cryptocurrency for a Mobile World  (Read 10212 times)
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:34:55 AM

When can we expect to see this on exchanges?

It will be available on exchanges 30 days after the ICO is over  Grin

Excellent. Any idea which ones?

We are still confirming which ones we will be listed on and which would allow for the easiest and most efficient way of exchanging. We are targeting the top exchanges (depending on region and regulatory challenges). I'll keep you updated once we get full confirmation.

Which exchanges do you use or have found to be best for your needs?

I just use the big ones for the most part. Kraken and Bittrex mostly. How much do you think it will cost to get Telcoin on one of these big exchanges? I am under the impression you have to pay them, is that right?

Can you at least explain why nobody wants to answer how much it costs to get on an exchange?
why by targeting the Exchange should depend on the area and what kind of regulatory challenges it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
safirin

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:56:11 AM

Like the concept. Telcoin can bring the cypto to everyone, even for the use who have the limited access of internet.
I completly agrey with Telcoin, most of the people have access of mobile but not internet. Its the best way to go via sms or even ussd.
Dipsomaniac

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:58:38 PM

Like the concept. Telcoin can bring the cypto to everyone, even for the use who have the limited access of internet.
I completly agrey with Telcoin, most of the people have access of mobile but not internet. Its the best way to go via sms or even ussd.

Yeah, that's a massive number of people that have phones but not even data for their phones.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:08:55 PM

Hard cap is not very big and can be achieved easily because of the potential. I will be studying more in following days about project but at large it seems very good approach to make cryptocurrencies usable by large number of people to take them one step further.
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:25:00 PM

So anyone with an active cell phone number will be able to get in on this?

Yes! All you need is a phone that is able to at least receive SMS & a mobile wallet and you're good to receive telcoin from your Telecom provider. Check out the Whitepaper for more detailed information.

Wow, maybe this really is revolutionary. Nobody else is working on this?

We've seen similar ideals and intent, but none that are working exclusively with Telecoms. Moreover, our chairman Paul has a MASSIVE competitive advantage to others as his previous telecom experience gets us in conversation with telecom (and thus central banks/regulators) executives directly. The ability to get these conversations with decision makers is extremely difficult if you don't have an in.

That truly is a massive advantage. It's all about who you know.

Fact. He's our secret sauce and on his way to Tunisia now to finalize deals and to speak to two more huge telecoms.

That's awesome. Are you guys US based?

We are all based out of Tokyo and registered in Singapore  Grin

Very nice. Is there an advantage to being registered out of Singapore?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

How will you exchange fiat for Telcoin? You have to go to an exchange?

If you could get them to include Telcoin's in with purchase plans, you guys would become kings overnight.
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:55:07 PM

When can we expect to see this on exchanges?

It will be available on exchanges 30 days after the ICO is over  Grin

Excellent. Any idea which ones?

We are still confirming which ones we will be listed on and which would allow for the easiest and most efficient way of exchanging. We are targeting the top exchanges (depending on region and regulatory challenges). I'll keep you updated once we get full confirmation.

Which exchanges do you use or have found to be best for your needs?

I just use the big ones for the most part. Kraken and Bittrex mostly. How much do you think it will cost to get Telcoin on one of these big exchanges? I am under the impression you have to pay them, is that right?

Can you at least explain why nobody wants to answer how much it costs to get on an exchange?

Apologies for the delay! To our knowledge there are no free exchanges (that are worth using). So yes, we would have to pay to be listed. We are still figuring which ones we will want to be listed on.

It's a tough choice. I guess the bigger the better, but also I imagine, the bigger the more expensive to get listed.

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:03:17 PM

So do you guys have patents?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
telcoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:51:28 AM

Hard cap is not very big and can be achieved easily because of the potential. I will be studying more in following days about project but at large it seems very good approach to make cryptocurrencies usable by large number of people to take them one step further.

Thank you for the positive outlook! Let me (chris) know if you need any questions answered.  Smiley
Dipsomaniac

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:51:19 PM

Are there any features that have been tossed around as ideas, and are only distant possibilities at this point?
okspam

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:18:22 PM

If you could get them to include Telcoin's in with purchase plans, you guys would become kings overnight.

Any possibility of this happening?
earthcoin

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

Thank you for the positive outlook! Let me (chris) know if you need any questions answered.  Smiley

Maybe you could answer my question.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:39:57 PM

What do you think the cost is of a customer acquisition?

celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:56:10 PM

So do you guys have patents?

Would really like to know about this, I think patents are a great indicator of innovation.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:08:56 PM

i think you can open bounty program to help you promoting your project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hefo73

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

i love coins

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:16:02 PM

TEL operator can also create its own token or coin.
Why should they use this one?
And what is the need of bringing this on exchanges?
So people have one more coin to trade?

Sorry this is nothing I would invest....

Signature Campaigns sucks!!!
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

Maybe you could answer my question.

My apologies, but i don't seem to see a question. More of a statement regarding the hard cap and your intent to study us more. If there was something i missed, please let me know the question.
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:10:10 AM

Any possibility of this happening?

Objectively speaking, yes there is definitely a chance for synergies and complementary offers. But, at the moment we focused just on getting telco's to sign up and user adoption. Once we have established a solid product market fit and we are scaling with the telco's, then I believe we can begin to bring that in.

But i definitely agree that would be an amazing idea.
telcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 02:11:46 AM

i think you can open bounty program to help you promoting your project.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!  Grin Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2539560.new#new
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:36:19 AM

Hi there, as Telcoin is aiming to provide the unbanked with financial services, is it comparable to other projects like Micromoney or Everex? As far as I know they also want to provide their services to smartphone users with the use of their cryptocurrency. Can you explain what distinguishes Telcoin from them? Besides of partnering with telecommunication operators that will bring then the services to their costumers (as I look at this more like a marketing advantage). Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: