Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:03:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243164 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SVK Noko

Activity: 267
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

still waiting.., i'm level 2, confirmed with email...

LVgBBU7dFbJTZFAxRDfgFXMsMpM1Gft9sQ      1.310400000000000000    2018-05-22 07:15:21    waiting    -

but one friend told that he was able to withdraw bbp so i really dont know what is going on

I withdrawed bbp as well. Yesterday Morning. I have level 3 but I dont now if thats the issue.
zthomasz

Activity: 489
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:23:51 PM

Is there a way to send BBP from my wallet to my pool.biblepay.org account?

If not ... Rob, will you deposit enough BBP into my PAHT54 pool account to cover a proposal fee for website work reimbursement? There's currently 956 BBP in the account.

Thanks!
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:30:15 PM

finaly ltc arrived to my wallet... it seems that it was manualy verified, by they said that only >200ltc will need manualy review... strange
it was not realtime operation at all Smiley) it takes half a day almost heh
SVK Noko

Activity: 267

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

finaly ltc arrived to my wallet... it seems that it was manualy verified, by they said that only >200ltc will need manualy review... strange
it was not realtime operation at all Smiley) it takes half a day almost heh

Great. Good to hear that your ltc are back :-)
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:39:23 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 03:51:25 PM by inblue

Is there a way to send BBP from my wallet to my pool.biblepay.org account?

If not ... Rob, will you deposit enough BBP into my PAHT54 pool account to cover a proposal fee for website work reimbursement? There's currently 956 BBP in the account.

Thanks!

I see this question often comes up, people don't have 2500 BBP in their pool account, but would like to create a proposal. So, we should be able to create a proposal by ourselves from the wallet. We are decentralized after all, right? However, I remember that earlier Rob had said that for now it's better to make proposals through the pool, I can't seem to remember why. @Rob: I kindly ask you to tell us if this can be done like this and how.

The commands to use are:

Code:
gobject prepare <parent-hash> <revision> <time> <data-hex>
gobject submit <parent-hash> <revision> <time> <data-hex> <fee-txid>

The first command charges you the proposal fee and displays the TX ID as output. After some confirmations, you run the second command which is the same as the first, except at the end you add the TX ID from the previous command. Then you receive the vote ID as output and your proposal is added to the list soon.

The variables in the command are complicated, but it can be done. <data-hex> looks something like this:
Code:
[["proposal",{"end_epoch":"1539000000","name":"My proposal 1","payment_address":"BBH41mAMfVE1cWwHX41mmG1aFBrdiknQyv","payment_amount":"100000","start_epoch":"1507582830","type":1,"url":"https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=185.0"}]]
(and then converted to hex)

I was wondering, maybe @Lichtsucher can make something like this:
https://proposal.dash.org/
There is source code there. How it works: after you fill in the information, the page generates the command for you which you just need to copy-paste to the console window.

Also, @Lichtsucher, your proposal page already resembles this page: https://www.dashninja.pl/governance.html
But can we get all those details too? Smiley I will vote yes for your work hours. Smiley
capulo

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

or we can create wallet for pool, and who wants to credit own account, just send coins to this wallet with nickname as 'send message' text for example Smiley
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

we no need pool for this

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

Hey inblue, the issue is that the official pool website doesnt currently pick up proposals created outside of it, so this would currently lead to rouge proposals that arent known about and we wouldnt know easily if they were passing or not and how much they affect the budget since they wouldnt show up in the bar charts. And right now our monthly budget superblock is still fragile, its created in a way where it will throw errors / not be created if the combined total of passing proposals surpasses the total budget. The issues are documented but arent high priority.

Super Worst case this could lead to the monthly superblock not being created at all, and then our charities do not get funded.
My limited understanding is that there is only a small window of time to get a superblock to work until having to wait another month to do it again.

noxpost

Activity: 235
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Masternodes.Online skews a little higher (I havent really been in contact with them):
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
(4,895 BBP daily reward, 115% ROI)

I think it's because they masternodes.online calculates only for 160 masternodes instead of 216, but I see masternodes.pro also lists the number 160, but maybe internally they count more of them? Or is it because they take into account (or rather, don't) the monthly superblock as you said, whereas masternodes.online doesn't have that code in place?

Yes, the Masternode Reward is to high, it looks like there is a filter for status = ENABLED active.
But that creates the question: What is the right filter? Is every masternode getting paid, regardless of the status?

Based on my experience, I think it's counted like this:
✔ = receives payments
✘ = doesn't receive payments

✔ ENABLED
✘ NEW_START_REQUIRED
✔ WATCHDOG_EXPIRED
✘ PRE_ENABLED
✘ UPDATE_REQUIRED
✔ EXPIRED

Or maybe I just kick the whole calculcation and simply take an existing masternode and get the average of this payment in the last 5 days something like that Smiley

Hm, interesting. That is probably the most exact way. Smiley It would be even better if there is a way to detect all masternode payments from the blockchain, so you can count all payments and show the total average.

Yeah, I like that last idea far more. I've been running my own calculation against all of my sancs the last 9 weeks or so, and the last week especially has seemed to be not so good.

Across my 5 sancs, I'm averaging about 4445/day - and dropping reasonably quickly. My average time between payments for individual sancs is creeping up over 26 hours now (or better expressed, 212 blocks), too, where it was more like 19-20 hours two months ago. Of course, we also went from about 95 live sancs to 160, so that makes a certain amount of sense.

I suspect I'm CURRENTLY an outlier, as with 160 live sanctuaries, a ~10% double-payment, and about 205 blocks/day target, this should be SLIGHTLY higher. We're not really getting 205, but are close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades Smiley

Eventually stats will clean this up, I assume, but as we are also deflationary, I expect the reward to continue to decrease. The speed with which we are adding new sanctuaries is pretty amazing, and may change the profitability calculation a great deal in the next month or two, so a way to calculative it as close to "live" as possible would be great.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:13:06 PM by togoshigekata

Happy Bitcoin Pizza Day!
"Laszlo Hanyecz (laszlo) made the first documented purchase of a good with bitcoin when he bought two Domino's pizzas from jercos for 10,000 BTC."
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Laszlo_Hanyecz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.msg1195#msg1195

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:14:07 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:53:37 PM by znffal

Hi all,

I'm planning to run an at least monthly blog post where I can discuss progress each month. I'll aim to post soon after each monthly superblock. May also have guest articles, but let's see how it goes.

My first post is a simple "what is BiblePay?" and is aimed at the wider crypto community.

I hope you enjoy! Feel free to pass it on

https://medium.com/@e53a6b23ca5c/7c4c3b227292

Edit: And if you feel like upvoting on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8ldywy/a_crypto_sponsoring_329_children_around_the_world/

Thanks!
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:46:42 AM

Suggestion: Any thought to having masternodes do some more heavy lifting in terms of hosting BiblePay related files like Accountability PDFs? You can use IPFS and masternodes can be a node for IPFS. The BiblePay related files could live in p2p land staying decentralized.

inblue

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:51:42 AM

Masternodes.Online skews a little higher (I havent really been in contact with them):
https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/
(4,895 BBP daily reward, 115% ROI)

I think it's because they masternodes.online calculates only for 160 masternodes instead of 216, but I see masternodes.pro also lists the number 160, but maybe internally they count more of them? Or is it because they take into account (or rather, don't) the monthly superblock as you said, whereas masternodes.online doesn't have that code in place?

Yes, the Masternode Reward is to high, it looks like there is a filter for status = ENABLED active.
But that creates the question: What is the right filter? Is every masternode getting paid, regardless of the status?

Based on my experience, I think it's counted like this:
✔ = receives payments
✘ = doesn't receive payments

✔ ENABLED
✘ NEW_START_REQUIRED
✔ WATCHDOG_EXPIRED
✘ PRE_ENABLED
✘ UPDATE_REQUIRED
✔ EXPIRED

Or maybe I just kick the whole calculcation and simply take an existing masternode and get the average of this payment in the last 5 days something like that Smiley

Hm, interesting. That is probably the most exact way. Smiley It would be even better if there is a way to detect all masternode payments from the blockchain, so you can count all payments and show the total average.

Yeah, I like that last idea far more. I've been running my own calculation against all of my sancs the last 9 weeks or so, and the last week especially has seemed to be not so good.

Across my 5 sancs, I'm averaging about 4445/day - and dropping reasonably quickly. My average time between payments for individual sancs is creeping up over 26 hours now (or better expressed, 212 blocks), too, where it was more like 19-20 hours two months ago. Of course, we also went from about 95 live sancs to 160, so that makes a certain amount of sense.

I suspect I'm CURRENTLY an outlier, as with 160 live sanctuaries, a ~10% double-payment, and about 205 blocks/day target, this should be SLIGHTLY higher. We're not really getting 205, but are close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades Smiley

Eventually stats will clean this up, I assume, but as we are also deflationary, I expect the reward to continue to decrease. The speed with which we are adding new sanctuaries is pretty amazing, and may change the profitability calculation a great deal in the next month or two, so a way to calculative it as close to "live" as possible would be great.

It's not just 160, you need to count all sanctuaries which have a ✔ status (look in the quote above). So it's 191 as I'm writing this, but I think it's mostly around 200 these days.

The speed with which we are adding new sanctuaries is pretty amazing

There's this interesting chart someone made 3 months ago, which shows the average daily change in active masternodes in all masternode coins at the time:

BBP was at 0.67, meaning that the number of BBP sanctuaries increased by almost 1 per day, in that week of February. It would be cool to keep track of the number of masternodes over time, like in this chart (bottom one).
inblue

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

Hi all,

I'm planning to run an at least monthly blog post where I can discuss progress each month. I'll aim to post soon after each monthly superblock. May also have guest articles, but let's see how it goes.

My first post is a simple "what is BiblePay?" and is aimed at the wider crypto community.

Edit: And if you feel like upvoting on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8ldywy/a_crypto_sponsoring_329_children_around_the_world/

Thanks!

When you look at the u/RogerWilco357 person, this shows (for the Nth time) how people see BiblePay, especially when they first hear about it. "Proof of Bible Hash? Is this a joke?"

Then, when you explained, he just told you "Good luck.", to which you replied "Thanks Smiley", but to me it seems his comment translated to "Yeah, have fun with that, I'm staying away". And the upvotes are on his side. I really hope I'm wrong, but every so often somebody comes and asks if this is a joke, which is very frustrating considering what BiblePay is doing for children and how thankful they are, writing 'thank you' signs, letters and all, and many coins out there should be considered a much bigger "joke" than BiblePay, yet they never get asked that question!

So improving the image of BiblePay should be one of our top priorities. I have a few ideas in mind, so let me share one:
We could create an animated introductory video for BiblePay, which would be informative about what BiblePay is, what it does and so on. With smooth animations and voice-over, easy for anyone to understand, including folks not into crypto. I would possibly include some of those 'thank you' pictures, thereby improving credibility. The video should be put in a spotlight position everywhere: website, first page of this thread etc. It could be made by an animation professional and paid from the budget. So if the community approves of the idea, we could shape it more precisely and make it into a proposal.
slovakia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 09:07:35 AM by slovakia

we have 216 online MN what receiving rewards  Wink

inblue im for .. profi animated video about BBP will be perfect

noxpost all BBP from monthly superblock going to MASTERNODEs beware=its trick why raising MN on BBP .... all BBP from proposals going to MN= last month it was 15 375 000 BBP = and it was established new 10 MN ... i didnt see that somebody sold this BBP at exchanges .I believe this is game of 1 man=ROB... i wanted to see proofs - transactions where is all BBP from proposals

jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Hi all,

Thanks!

When you look at the u/RogerWilco357 person, this shows (for the Nth time) how people see BiblePay, especially when they first hear about it. "Proof of Bible Hash? Is this a joke?"

Then, when you explained, he just told you "Good luck.", to which you replied "Thanks Smiley", but to me it seems his comment translated to "Yeah, have fun with that, I'm staying away". And the upvotes are on his side. I really hope I'm wrong, but every so often somebody comes and asks if this is a joke, which is very frustrating considering what BiblePay is doing for children and how thankful they are, writing 'thank you' signs, letters and all, and many coins out there should be considered a much bigger "joke" than BiblePay, yet they never get asked that question!

So improving the image of BiblePay should be one of our top priorities. I have a few ideas in mind, so let me share one:
We could create an animated introductory video for BiblePay, which would be informative about what BiblePay is, what it does and so on. With smooth animations and voice-over, easy for anyone to understand, including folks not into crypto. I would possibly include some of those 'thank you' pictures, thereby improving credibility. The video should be put in a spotlight position everywhere: website, first page of this thread etc. It could be made by an animation professional and paid from the budget. So if the community approves of the idea, we could shape it more precisely and make it into a proposal.

I fully agree with this, and I will support it if someone puts in a proposal. I know some people in the graphic-design world and I'll ask around if someone is willing to help.

Also, I found this company that makes them:
https://reptilefx.com/

Maybe we could send them an inquiry about costs?

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
slovakia

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 12:13:22 PM by slovakia

jaapgvk that reptile looks veeeery good ... but we can found freelancer web-graphic-designer .. it will be better with communication/payments  ...

how much asking reptile for 2-3 minutes?

znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Hi all,

Thanks!

Yes probably, but I prefer to stay positive and answer him as if he means it.
It doesn't matter to me if he thinks I am crazy!

But I like your idea of a short video. Perhaps we can include the lovely pictures and videos from our sponsor children. We could ask BLOOM/CameroonOne/Compassion  for soundbites etc. Nice idea mate!

I am trying to do my part. I will try to use that Blog to highlight what is happening with us and how we are a legitimate project.

Ah, we can only try, and help some people in the process.
inblue

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

Hey inblue, the issue is that the official pool website doesnt currently pick up proposals created outside of it, so this would currently lead to rouge proposals that arent known about and we wouldnt know easily if they were passing or not and how much they affect the budget since they wouldnt show up in the bar charts. And right now our monthly budget superblock is still fragile, its created in a way where it will throw errors / not be created if the combined total of passing proposals surpasses the total budget. The issues are documented but arent high priority.

Super Worst case this could lead to the monthly superblock not being created at all, and then our charities do not get funded.
My limited understanding is that there is only a small window of time to get a superblock to work until having to wait another month to do it again.

Thank you Togo, I realized this afterwards. However I think Lichtsucher could read proposals with the RPC command "gobject list" on his BiblePay Central Proposals page to show all proposals. It seems that currently he does it in some different way, because today I made a test proposal and aside from not being in the pool (which is expected), it's not there either.
inblue

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

I fully agree with this, and I will support it if someone puts in a proposal. I know some people in the graphic-design world and I'll ask around if someone is willing to help.

Also, I found this company that makes them:
https://reptilefx.com/

Maybe we could send them an inquiry about costs?

I was thinking about something like this for our video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo

Maybe this can serve as a good example to show to the person who will make the video.
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: