Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 844 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay | 10% to Orphan-Charity | RANDOMX MINING | Sanctuaries (Masternodes)  (Read 243130 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (345 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Seyar

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:12 AM

I'm willing to sell a bunch of BBP OTC.. And if offer is enough there is even a possibility I will sell my MN amount OTC.. Of course an trusted escrow can oversee and handle all the transactions so that trust wont be an issue..

Please PM me if you are interested. I will already tell you that any offer below the exchange price is automatically declined.

Cheers.

Just curious, what would get somebody to buy if you want above market price?

Go and market buy 2m BBP and see what it costs.. That won't be cheaper.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
No one will buy so much at once, they will buy in batches.

Sure if that thought makes you happy.. Fortunate enough I've been in the business since 2012, but thanks for your constructive comment sir !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inblue

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:34 AM

I'm willing to sell a bunch of BBP OTC.. And if offer is enough there is even a possibility I will sell my MN amount OTC.. Of course an trusted escrow can oversee and handle all the transactions so that trust wont be an issue..

Please PM me if you are interested. I will already tell you that any offer below the exchange price is automatically declined.

Cheers.

The same applies to you selling on the market.
Seyar

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:03:17 PM

Cheers.

Uhh, yes.. Hence im offering an OTC as that is the whole point behind an OTC buddy....
what is your point?
dave_bbp

Activity: 405
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Cheers.

Uhh, yes.. Hence im offering an OTC as that is the whole point behind an OTC buddy....
what is your point?

I think his point is that since you also wouldn't be able to sell all your coins at current market price, your OTC offer should be at a lower price too. Wink
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

guys, who hold masternodes, are income data accurate on masternodes.online? https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/ thx
Seyar

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

Cheers.

what is your point?

I think his point is that since you also wouldn't be able to sell all your coins at current market price, your OTC offer should be at a lower price too. Wink

You're really missing the point of an OTC. Anyway you do your OTC's at lower prices. I will do mine how I did all my OTCs up to now.. Thanks!
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:23:53 PM

guys, who hold masternodes, are income data accurate on masternodes.online? https://masternodes.online/currencies/BBP/ thx
Mine is closer to 4200 BBP every day
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Thanks for moving ahead with YoBit, BBP will benefit from the exposure of being traded on a higher-volume exchange.

I think, that higher-volume exchange is needed, but it looks that we need trustful exchange. Good example is QIEX. It looks that QIEX has a lot higher volume as c-cex, but there are almost no bids nor asks. Maybe Yobit (thanks to smbbm) is different case like Qiex, but noone knowns.

I think that it would be nice to have somewhere (maybe biblepay-central.org) info like this:
Generated coins: 655 423 576
Coins locked in MN: 337 900 218 (218 MN - enabled or not)
Staked coins: 171 600 000 (approx)
Tradeable coins: 145 923 358 (it is less than 1/4 of generated coins)
Maybe this would be interresting info for buyers (investors)

My next thought was about no "asks" at QIEX. It looks that with exchanges we need good PR too. Are there any plans for PR?
How it is possible that many coins (tokens) without any "meaningful" value has so much higher 24h traded volume? It is only because ICO, airdrop?
What about make some small airdrop from PR budget? We've talked about paperwallet giveaway here, but it's hard to say what will be more helpful for Biblepay. Paperwallet giveaway in one city (or few cities) or "worldwide" virtual (BTT-based) airdrop. Just to make some noise about Biblepay.

I've been in contact with the owner of airdropalert.com (who is also Dutch) and he was open to cooperate and facilitate an exclusive airdrop. He didn't respond to my last email though (which I sent about a month ago) so I emailed him again just now.

I think that things like giveaways and airdrop will lead to more exposure, and that they should be done from time to time to, indeed, make some noise. Of course, also the general PR should also be in order. For instance there are plans to have a monthly newsletter, which is a nice goal.

Togo made a great post about PR: anyone can participate, and anyone can earn BBP for doing PR and other things that are good for the exposure of the coin!

While we are still a small community now, I think that we will be much bigger at the end of this year Smiley

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:56:03 PM

==

Sadly Slovakia and SVK have called out saying QIEX is fake, that their volume is fake,
Im not sure about this, but its always good to be skeptical, and always be careful of how much risk you take
(and always use a new password on websites!) and remember the phrase "not your private keys, not your coins"

I contacted QIEX requesting for them to get listed on CoinMarketCap and LiveCoinWatch and they said they would by June

==

Now that C-CEX will not have deposits and withdrawals for 3 months, that leaves us with

SouthXChange: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BBP/BTC

QIEX: https://www.qiex.com/exchange/bbp_btc

CoinsMarkets is online but slowly enabling low volume coins, I do not think BBP is back up yet, and its been months, I hope for the best but its not looking well at all

But good news we do have a passing proposal to get listed on CryptoBridge a month from now for 1 BTC:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=179.0
38 yes votes, 0 no votes

and we also have a standing offer from CoinExchange.io for 2 BTC

==

CoinsMarkets according to official info from them are probably somehow unblocking the wallets one by one only for withdrawals. I dont think that trading on CoinsMarkets will continue.

I also think that CoinsMarkets is never REALLY coming back.

About QIEX: I actually have a good feeling about them. Sure, there might be fake-volume at the moment, but they did very thorough research on our coin before listing us and had a bunch of requirement for us before listing us (that is the reason that we have a team-page now: https://info.qiex.com/team-member-profile-of-bbp/ ).

Also, they decided to donate all transaction fees (including USDt and BTC) to our orphan fund:
https://twitter.com/qiexinfo/status/999836840097071104

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 215

Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:57:51 PM

This is interesting and important to understand especially for Jews:

https://www.desiringgod.org/interviews/will-every-jew-be-saved

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇  Announcement | ForumSlackDiscordRedditTwitter | SouthXChange  🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
znffal

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

==

Sadly Slovakia and SVK have called out saying QIEX is fake, that their volume is fake,
Im not sure about this, but its always good to be skeptical, and always be careful of how much risk you take
(and always use a new password on websites!) and remember the phrase "not your private keys, not your coins"

I contacted QIEX requesting for them to get listed on CoinMarketCap and LiveCoinWatch and they said they would by June

==

Now that C-CEX will not have deposits and withdrawals for 3 months, that leaves us with

SouthXChange: https://www.southxchange.com/Market/Book/BBP/BTC

QIEX: https://www.qiex.com/exchange/bbp_btc

CoinsMarkets is online but slowly enabling low volume coins, I do not think BBP is back up yet, and its been months, I hope for the best but its not looking well at all

But good news we do have a passing proposal to get listed on CryptoBridge a month from now for 1 BTC:
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=179.0
38 yes votes, 0 no votes

and we also have a standing offer from CoinExchange.io for 2 BTC

==

CoinsMarkets according to official info from them are probably somehow unblocking the wallets one by one only for withdrawals. I dont think that trading on CoinsMarkets will continue.

I also think that CoinsMarkets is never REALLY coming back.

About QIEX: I actually have a good feeling about them. Sure, there might be fake-volume at the moment, but they did very thorough research on our coin before listing us and had a bunch of requirement for us before listing us (that is the reason that we have a team-page now: https://info.qiex.com/team-member-profile-of-bbp/ ).

Also, they decided to donate all transaction fees (including USDt and BTC) to our orphan fund:
https://twitter.com/qiexinfo/status/999836840097071104

C-Cex going down will be good for the volume on QIEX + SouthX.
We will need to keep this in mindwhen looking at coinmarketcap data while QIEX are in the process of getting listed on there.
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

I've just created and paid Yobit Premium "Add coin" request. If everything goes ok BBP should be listed there in 4-7 days. Yobit is not a perfect exchange but it is well established with decent volume (40x c-cex volume) and it (more or less) works 365 days a year. I've put contact [at] biblepay.org as a contact mail so BBP devs should cooperate with yobit if needed.

Thank you very much for your engagement and the BTC, smbbm! I believe it's the right move, especially because of the C-CEX news.

I think you should be paid back! 0.1 BTC (~250k BBP) is within the upcoming budget, so I suggest you make a proposal for the YoBit listing.
Thank you, I will make the proposal later once Yobit listing is alive.

Although I applaud the effort, I remember early in our thread SeasonW warned us that yobit doesnt really honor the .10 btc adds for bitcoin derived coins, he said they got lazy and only honor the price for erc20 tokens.  Then I believe Luke cancelled the offer. 

But if you know someone on the inside I wish you the best and of course look forward to it if it works...

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
🕇 A Christian cryptocurrency | Supporting orphans through a decentralized autonomous charity 🕇
bible_pay (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

Rob,

I noticed the sanctuaries were pulling data from WCG using this https://download.worldcommunitygrid.org/boinc/stats/user.gz

However, since the General Data Protection Regulation, it is now a restricted URL. Please see:

How do I export World Community Grid statistics?
Access to World Community Grid's data export files is restricted to persons who agree to comply with certain requirements regarding the processing of such data, and who sign our Data Processing Agreement.

This is in response to the General Data Protection Regulation, introduced by the European Union to give people control over their personal data.

To request access to the statistics export data, please contact us.

Why do I get a message saying 'Access is denied.' when I try to use one of the World Community Grid API's?
Some of the World Community Grid API's provide access to information identified by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation.  These require an authentication token to be used in the URL before you can access the data.  You can obtain a token by following the instructions here.

Once you have obtained a token, place "&token=yourtoken" at the end of the URL. You would replace 'yourtoken' with the token you are provided.

Really?  Alright Ill take a look at this next as the highest priority.

So following up on the European Union GPR regulations and the impact on the WCG API and its effect on Biblepay:

This issue does have an effect on biblepay and is impacting the ability for sanctuaries to query the proper wcg credit.  Meaning that currently we are 'frozen' in a state where the sancs are reporting the last known wcg credit levels per researcher.

The good news is it appears all we need is a wcg data token.  What is unknown about the token is if we can use it organization wide.  I'm hoping one biblepay.org token will allow all biblepay decentralized sanctuary nodes from distinct IPs to use the same token.  That remains to be seen.

I applied for a token, waiting for reply.  As soon as I receive it I'll test and see if we can include this change as a mandatory upgrade for sancs... This is my highest priority.

🕇 BiblePay 🕇
Brian879

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Rob,

I noticed the sanctuaries were pulling data from WCG using this https://download.worldcommunitygrid.org/boinc/stats/user.gz

However, since the General Data Protection Regulation, it is now a restricted URL. Please see:

How do I export World Community Grid statistics?
Access to World Community Grid's data export files is restricted to persons who agree to comply with certain requirements regarding the processing of such data, and who sign our Data Processing Agreement.

This is in response to the General Data Protection Regulation, introduced by the European Union to give people control over their personal data.

To request access to the statistics export data, please contact us.

Why do I get a message saying 'Access is denied.' when I try to use one of the World Community Grid API's?
Some of the World Community Grid API's provide access to information identified by the European Union General Data Protection Regulation.  These require an authentication token to be used in the URL before you can access the data.  You can obtain a token by following the instructions here.

Once you have obtained a token, place "&token=yourtoken" at the end of the URL. You would replace 'yourtoken' with the token you are provided.

Really?  Alright Ill take a look at this next as the highest priority.

So following up on the European Union GPR regulations and the impact on the WCG API and its effect on Biblepay:

This issue does have an effect on biblepay and is impacting the ability for sanctuaries to query the proper wcg credit.  Meaning that currently we are 'frozen' in a state where the sancs are reporting the last known wcg credit levels per researcher.

The good news is it appears all we need is a wcg data token.  What is unknown about the token is if we can use it organization wide.  I'm hoping one biblepay.org token will allow all biblepay decentralized sanctuary nodes from distinct IPs to use the same token.  That remains to be seen.

I applied for a token, waiting for reply.  As soon as I receive it I'll test and see if we can include this change as a mandatory upgrade for sancs... This is my highest priority.

That's good to know. I see other coins and websites using data from WCG are also in the same situation and applied for a token.

I'm really wondering why this data is being affected by the GDPR as this does not seem obvious to me. I have old versions of that file and it doesn't seem that there is anything in there that should be affected by this new regulation. They probably took the easy route instead of actually reviewing what is affected....?

Hopefully this situation can be sorted out really quickly and that in the meantime, nothing similar happens with Rosetta.

smbbm

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:45:35 PM

Although I applaud the effort, I remember early in our thread SeasonW warned us that yobit doesnt really honor the .10 btc adds for bitcoin derived coins, he said they got lazy and only honor the price for erc20 tokens.  Then I believe Luke cancelled the offer. 

But if you know someone on the inside I wish you the best and of course look forward to it if it works...

Let's wait for the outcome.... there are some rumors all the time.  Pity that the original plan with listing on some TOP exchanges failed in the past.
noxpost

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

So I have completed what I believe is a "final for now" version of the whitepaper. I've added in a page on PODC and one on security details.

The link to the PDF is still here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xndlt3HWTWUhZKTql3ajPFItuEUaTkJw

I think we should get this moved over to our official website sooner rather than later though. We can always make subsequent changes as necessary.
dave_bbp

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

So I have completed what I believe is a "final for now" version of the whitepaper. I've added in a page on PODC and one on security details.

I think we should get this moved over to our official website sooner rather than later though. We can always make subsequent changes as necessary.

Wow, that surely looks awesome and definitely more professional than many other CPU coin whitepapers.
Nice work, I hope you make a proposal for your efforts. Wink

@Rob: Thanks for quickly investigating the WCG issues and good luck with solving this quickly. As a European I can only apologize for the stupid decisions made in "our" parliament...

For anyone who attached his WCG to byteball to receive some extra "bytes" (thx to 616westwarmoth for the hint): they seem to have the same problem since yesterday^^.
noxpost

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:10:03 PM

Wow, that surely looks awesome and definitely more professional than many other CPU coin whitepapers.
Nice work, I hope you make a proposal for your efforts. Wink

@Rob: Thanks for quickly investigating the WCG issues and good luck with solving this quickly. As a European I can only apologize for the stupid decisions made in "our" parliament...

Thanks! I actually had a proposal in April that passed, so I'm good on that front. I was just holding off on calling it done in order to make some later updates on PODC (once WCG settled down), and any other feedback we might have gotten in the mean time (wasn't much). I'm happy with it too, and I think it'll be good for us to have around Smiley
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

We are ~2.95 days away from Monthly Budget Superblock

getgovernanceinfo >>> "nextsuperblock": 49200,
getinfo >>> "blocks": 48593,

I think historically the proposal list get frozen around this time and we then have a final vote

==

Just a reminder, 20% of all BiblePay (BBP) coins that would have been mined this month, get held back and created all at once to fund passing proposals,
Of the 20%, 10% is designated for Charity, 5% IT, 2.5% PR, 2.5% P2P

This has allowed BiblePay to self fund itself as it grows, requiring no premine.

==

This months budget had 15.375 million BBP and still has ~1.2 million BBP that was not requested for, so these coins will not be created

Here are the proposals on the forum:
http://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?board=5.0

And you can view the current proposals on the pool:
https://pool.biblepay.org/

If you are a sanctuary (masternode) owner, remember to vote!

and if you are looking for ways to help BiblePay or ways to gain more BiblePay coins,
you can do work for BiblePay!, and be paid in BiblePay coins!
Anyone can create a work proposal!

==

Since there are some coins still available from the budget and assuming its not frozen yet,
should we save the rest to continue Jaaps Exchange fee fund?
Should we save for Advertising?
Should we spend more on Charity?

==

Understanding the Governance and Budget System
https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DOC/pages/8585240/Understanding+the+Governance+and+Budget+System

Brian879

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

Since there are some coins still available from the budget and assuming its not frozen yet,
should we save the rest to continue Jaaps Exchange fee fund?
Should we save for Advertising?
Should we spend more on Charity?

I would love to see as much as possible allocated to getting listed on another exchange since it is obvious CCEX is not reliable.
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 844 »
  Print  

Jump to: