Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:15:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 21921 times)
vega4

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:15:16 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 10:34:03 AM by vega4

in the mining stage 0,045% of the total supply mined each day will be of no concern.

When we compare Bitcoin,
0,045 of total supply would be equal to  9450 BTC which is just 0,00645 of the BTC daily trading volume.
GRIDNET (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

Recently we've been researching two blockchain-enabled devices which would allow for routing of energy inside of a decentralized Smart Grid environment.
These are the Smart GridValve and SmartGrid meter. The whitepaper is currently under review. Most of the technical specification behind these devices is already in place.
When you compare this to PowerCoin etc. there are light years behind; and if you consider that their system is not a decentralized as ours - it renders their work irrelevant.

https://twitter.com/gridnetproject/status/949380375507357696
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:25:47 PM

Here, at GRIDNET.ORG we go beyond any other blockchain technology has ever gone.

Anonymous transactions, incentivized data transmission on top of the Internet and throughout the Internet of Things.

We've completely re-invented the concept of smart contracts.

Unique code-base written entirely from scratch.

We are the first to completely decentralize the Power industry and to propose the required hardware appliance (whitepapers under review).

The unique programming language GridScript, which allows for low-level programming and garbage collection at the same time.

Are you ready for more?
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:10:07 PM

Sure  sla1925, this week we are concerned mainly with the UX/UI of both the mobile and desktop wallets Smiley
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

At one of the subreddits we were asked to compare IOTA and WePower, here it goes:

In regard to WePower

To start with, WePower is NOT a scientific project.

Their whitepaper has nothing to do with scientific class whitepapers or journals. Their entire 'whitepaper' might be considered a 'pitch', not a scientific class whitepapers.

They provide NO technical details in their 'whitepaper'. Take a look the phrase:"WPR token holders will have priority access to participate in auctions for purchasing tokenized energy once the renewable energy plant is connected to the platform.". No concretes.

Further: "A renewable energy producer connected to the platform issues its own energy tokens within the WePower platform(..)"

Now, this is a HUGE security concern on its own. If the power generator can issue tokens on its own the system is centralized, trusted on the side of energy producers. Which is simply a Joke.

"Priority access to participate in tokenized energy sales. The WPR token acts as a priority access token for the auction to buy tokenized energy. WPR token holders will be the first bidding to acquire energy from each new plant joining the platform."

There'is no word about the algorithm. Nothing. As I've already said the WePower whitepaper looks like a 'pitch' written by a guy-who-knows-a-guy in a power company.

In case of GRIDNET, we've got a full-fledged scientific approach to the subject. We have actually designed the first entirely decentralized power exchange and distribution scheme which was presented at the recent IEEE SmartGridComm conference in Dresden, Germany. The technology has been peer-reviewed by scientists in the field of the power industry. We'll be at the next IEEE SmartGridComm as well.

Once again, IF, the power generator in case of WePower has the power to issue tokens on its own then this is a HUGE security concern and their system is centralized on the side of energy producers which are trusted.

In regard to IOTA

GRIDNET has more to do with the Internet of Things than IOTA ever did. IOTA has no communication protocol specified or implemented which would actually reward intermediaries of a data exchange. IOTA is mainly based on hype.

Here at GRIDNET, we have actually specified the first communication protocol which rewards intermediaries of a data exchange in any environment on a per-byte-basis. IOTA has nothing even close to this.

The FD-GRIDNET protocol is able to reward intermediaries of a data exchange in the IoT , but on top of the Internet of Things as well. It has two modes of operation (DRM and ORM).

For this to work. we've reinvented the entire concept of smart contracts and introduced the concepts of State-Full and State-Less blockchain channels. New, detailed whitepapers related to the technology with further evaluations are under review for major scientific journals as we speak.

GRIDNET = IOTA + Power (certainly not WePower)

Our latest whitepaper which is under review for one of the major scientific journals specifies GRIDNET eco-system as a system to incentivize actions in Cyber-Physical-Systems. GRIDNET allows for deployment of fully autonomous areas where both data and energy exchange are incentivized. Most importantly: the system does not include trusted third parties of any kind.

We are working on both the software as well as hardware appliance. Recently we've been working on Smart GridValves and GridMeters which would be attached directly to the power lines, with the capability of inviting or rejecting power flow on a given power line. The devices are fully blockchain-enabled. With data exchange incentivized with our communication protocols. We've been working on solar-powered RaspPi routers.

Wanna hear more? heat me:)
hatmcrat

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

I'm interested in taking part in this ICO. However, I am somewhat new to ICO's and I'm not completely clear on your process.

So I send any amount of eth or btc to your designated wallets.....and then what? wait to hear back from you?
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:33:29 AM

Here, at GRIDNET.ORG we go beyond any other blockchain technology has ever gone.

Anonymous transactions, incentivized data transmission on top of the Internet and throughout the Internet of Things.

We've completely re-invented the concept of smart contracts.

Unique code-base written entirely from scratch.

We are the first to completely decentralize the Power industry and to propose the required hardware appliance (whitepapers under review).

The unique programming language GridScript, which allows for low-level programming and garbage collection at the same time.

Are you ready for more?

that's good news, i talked with team and i think it worth to keep watching . but most of guys still have confused about the project including me . waiting for open it..
newworld

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:38:57 AM

you said you are scientists , but i think you are a student , where is your team members and what is your team's background ? show us .

GridScript ? any code link , even testing code is ok, if you always tell us balabalabala but not really something , no one trust this project.

or i will say it is a scam...
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

you said you are scientists , but i think you are a student , where is your team members and what is your team's background ? show us .

GridScript ? any code link , even testing code is ok, if you always tell us balabalabala but not really something , no one trust this project.

If it the first time you see an ICO? (oh wait.. 1 rep:)

I wanted to inform everyone that i verified through a phone call that this project is indeed legit!

The phone number was owned by the Poznan University of Technology in Poland, computer science faculty and i was talking with OP (Gridnet).

I want to apoligise and i am deeply sorry that i labeled the project so quickly as a scam.

I hope the best for your project and wish you guys to succeed in changing the world!  Wink

My name is Rafal Skowronski, my company ACX Software had developed the RwBot game automation software. Which used to sell very well, for many years, across the world.

We have reverse-engineered the entire code-base of the World of Warcraft video game, we've had a lawsuit prepared by Blizzard Entertainment etc.

We've made GRIDNET mobile app available for download a couple of days ago. It is a pre-alpha stage which was scheduled for release in the 3rd quarter of 2018.

Currently, the project is developed by and at, the Poznan University of Technology.

Besides GRIDNET, we've been also working recently on the EduCTX project (we are responsible for the design phase) which is to keep ECTS points for all universities across Europe. This is a cooperation between multiple other European universities.

We've been discussing a partnership with multiple companies. We won't be disclosing any details for now. We won't be making false hype in IOTA-style:https://thenextweb.com/hardfork/2017/12/12/iota-partnership-microsoft-marketplace/

But we have been discussing details of cooperation with multiple major companies.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

I'm interested in taking part in this ICO. However, I am somewhat new to ICO's and I'm not completely clear on your process.

So I send any amount of eth or btc to your designated wallets.....and then what? wait to hear back from you?

The process is exactly the same as with any other ICO where projects runs on a blockchain of its own.
You got it right; you just need to send the amount you want to one of the available addresses and once the system goes live you will have the corresponding amount in your downloadable GRIDNET Wallet.
sla1925

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:03:40 AM

The newbie said. Not the best way to get acquainted.  Smiley
michaelsss

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

give team some times , please don't make a decision so early.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

Dear community,

I would like to ensure you that the respect for the entire community and the safety and privacy of our users is a top priority.
I hope this is clearly visible throughout the whitepapers and in the attitude throughout the entire Bitcointalk discussion.

The very idea behind the entire project was to make a difference. To make a proposal which is not based on pure hype but on a solid ground-work backed by solid scientific class whitepapers.
The entire project is developed at the Poznan University of Technology.

We strived to present decentralization at its best. We've been working for over one year to come up with a communication protocol which would be capable of rewarding intermediaries for each exchanged byte. Look at IOTA, they've got no protocol of that sort. They are based on hype. They lied about their Microsoft connections etc etc. We've got everything documented. More whitepapers with evaluations etc are under review.

Look at other projects related to energy which I've mentioned. GRIDNET incorporates the first and only architecture for energy industry which is TRULY decentralized. Look at whitepapers behind WePower etc. these are simply Jokes.

We are here to make a difference. Jump on board.

ALSO; please note that our website is protected by a COMODO certificate, end encrypted with the latest full-blown TLS encryption. This is to ensure your safety while making deposits and to protect you against any kind of man-in-the-middle attacks.

Let us make a difference.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:22:17 PM

you can find an interesting discussion in this subreddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/icocrypto/comments/7osed3/gridnet_new_blockchain_revolution/
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

Everything is very simple. It is exactly the same as with any other project with a blockchain of its own. We do not issue Ethereum tokens as there are no tokens involved and no Ethereum blockchain Smiley

Step 1
=============
Simply deposit the purchase sum to ETH or BTC address available on our website. from a bitcoin or ethereum address that you are in complete control of. (in case of BTC Min amount: 0.001 BTC. Has to be standard tx. This is to prevent spam)

Step 2
============
After the sale ends you can collect your GRIDNET Coins from collect.gridnet.org (goes live on 1st of February)

Step 3.
==========
This site will instruct you to send a very tiny, but specific BTC /ETH sum, for example, 0.000xyz BTC from the very same bitcoin address that you deposited your purchase sum from. This is to prove your ownership so that we can ensure that the rightful buyers get their GRIDNET Coins.

This means that you cannot purchase via depositing directly from an account at an exchange or equivalent which often change the sender address repeatedly.
newworld

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:52:09 AM

The newbie said. Not the best way to get acquainted.  Smiley

that what i warnning you !

every day over 10~20 projects in bitcointalk burned, but most of them only have a beautful idea and great whitepaper , do you know 95% of them get money and left . this project have no team ,no anything only beautful words left , be carefull. i think scam. (only 2.7 eth invest this project , if like they said , why many people ignor it ,because gridnet always tell us he is famous and how great idea he has ,but where,where, people smarter and smarter  )
newworld

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:37:15 AM

send a email to Poznan University ,so easy to confirm ,haha
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:47 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 09:18:44 AM by GRIDNET

The newbie said. Not the best way to get acquainted.  Smiley

that what i warnning you !

every day over 10~20 projects in bitcointalk burned, but most of them only have a beautful idea and great whitepaper , do you know 95% of them get money and left . this project have no team ,no anything only beautful words left , be carefull. i think scam. (only 2.7 eth invest this project , if like they said , why many people ignor it ,because gridnet always tell us he is famous and how great idea he has ,but where,where, people smarter and smarter  )

Your account is newb account with 1 comment and looking your nickname - created specifically to create FUD over our project.
You must have your reasons. It is very difficult to understand your English. Please go back to school

GRIDNET as one of the very few projects is developed by a real scientific unit.
GRIDNET as one of the very few projects has whitepapers that were verified by the scientific community published at the world-class conferences.

We have already released innovative GRDINET software for the Android platform. Few days back in pre-alpha stage.

The project has been verified by multiple people who called us directly at the university.

In GRIDNET whitepapers we have already proposed ground-breaking technology which has been verified by other scientists etc.
Do you know how difficult it is to come up with innovative concepts such as these?

And now after being successful, our scientific unit would be supposed to run away with peoples money?

This only shows how utterly crazy you must be.

Soon you will say we haven't presented our peer-reviewed work at some of the biggest international conferences.

Please get your toys and go away.
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

Did you know that IOTA relies on a centralized proprietary closed-source software without which it would be worthless? That it has no communication protocol although it claims to be designed for IoT?

Did you know that projects such as WePower who have no scientific white-papers, are centralized by design and yet are listed at https://www.coinschedule.com/ as 'platinium' because they paid the BTC to get listed and be presented in such a way?
GRIDNET (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

Also it is worth to keep in mind that the cryptocurrency which is not sold throughout the ICO will be burned. - Further increasing profit for US as the team, and for other investors.
We in contrast with other projects do not provide lame papers (WePower) BUT concrete scientific ones, with real breakthrough technology which has been peer-reviewed by various other anonymous well-established scientists. Anyone familiar with how much it takes to publish an article in Elsevier journal will whether we are real about the technology or not.

@newworld, I wonder how is it possible that SCAM projects like IOTA and projects like WePower (with trusted authorities etc.) get even slightest attention while projects like GRIDNET with real scientific papers published at real world-class..some of the largest conferences meet people like you Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: