Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 01:55:26 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 134k unconfirmed transactions now. I'm starting to get really worried about this  (Read 5639 times)
GreenBits

Activity: 938

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:13 AM

Learn to be patient the reason of that is the traffic in every trasanction in blockchain. But sooner it will confirmed just wait.

NO,

quit being a pansy and paying 20X more than what is needed and waiting 20X as long to receive it.

Use Bitcoin Cash or Litecoin both of them work fast at a fraction of segshitcoin prices.

There is a difference between being Patient and just being a downright Fool.

╥Aztek

lol that was harsh, but I have to agree. there is little sense in paying extra for pretty much an unavoidable outcome. if you are trying to do some transacting in a timely and safe manner at the moment, there is only like 500+ other blockchains you can choose from. not so keen if you are trying to buy something with btc at them moment, but why the fuck would you be doing that, given the state of the network? personally, all the bitcoins are on my list atm, so using everything but.

but really though, this is an entire ecosphere. not just bitcoin, im all about bitcoin, but use all of the advantages we are provided. doge is fast af, and damn near free to boot, as an additional example.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javadsalehi

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:58:53 AM

Unconfirmed transactions is decreasing very fast...  Miners are back

It doesn't look like that. Although I am sure that this problem will be solved soon, but there is more than 14000 unconfirmed transactions.

◆▬▬▬ MICROMONEY ▬▬▬◆
TOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
chuckblocker

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:03:38 AM

Nothing is decreasing, this seems to be a neverending story. Bet I will wake up tommorow and still find my transaction unconfirmed. I wish all the shops I use would take anything other then btc so i can move on from this garbage. Paying 4$ fee for a 20$ transaction on friday and it's almost monday now. Jokes on me.

vv181

Activity: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:05:26 AM

The hashpower movement is a red flag for me that there is some dirty playing going on here. Whatever is going to happen in the future is real dirty.

The dirty play is the BCH pump to tempt Bitcoin miners. Most Bitcoin miners are so mindless they don't know what they're mining. They just switch automatically between whatever provides the most cashola that particular second.

All you have to do to hijack them is lure them away with more profit. That's why I don't see how two major SHA256 coins can exist in the long run without making both intolerable to use.
Yeah, we should be very concerned about that, So I wouldn't call it just a pump because there is major disagreement to which is the real bitcoin. The miners will decide its simple. no matter what is happening there is great manipulation and its done right and perfectly.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pushups44

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:08:09 AM

Bitcoin needs to scale, and this is nothing new. It will serve to boost interest in altcoins, including Bitcoin Cash. Segwit needs to be more widely implemented into the network and the Lightning Network will have to be integrated eventually. No matter what the near-term problems, bitcoin is here to stay.

█   EverMarkets | Trade stock, bond, commodity futures on blockchain   █
$20B+ Market ★ Ripe for DisruptionMassive Growth, esp in Asia
» ANN Thread | » Twitter» Reddit | » Slack | Token sale upcoming
Granslam

Activity: 89

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:08 AM

This is not good but i know that bitcoin will solve this problem i know that bitcoin is a strong crypto and it will rise again so we neeed to wait and don't panic .

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
aoihs00

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:35:06 AM

Ohh God dam you people! Stop panicking with this shit. This is what making the bitcoin cash very strong at this point and the founder is being happy about it. If this chain reaction continues then it will take very short time for the bitcoin to collapse and then kiss the ass of BCH. Really I’m telling you this is what they are wanting from us, to cry and crawl towards the BCH and help it grow more. I have my unconfirmed transactions since week now but I don’t care much about it because I want those miners to get in line and confirm my transaction over the BCH, thats all! Then only things can come to normal. People fall for such things a lot and don’t really like it.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
BTC-GREEN       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Ecological Community in the Green Planet
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE   |   ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
saen

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:01:20 AM

It isn't bad yet. I am concerned most of all by the commissions. Recently, I for one transaction have given $7. Is it normal? Bitcoin stops being a cryptocurrency standard
amspec

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

its true although im still holding it i knew that iit will be back to normal soon

EXITCORNER

Activity: 46

Do your Best, God do the rest.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:25:27 AM

hmm still 120k pending like this, im afraid doin transaction like this :| because some system payment if we deal with that amount price in $ / euro or etc and pending too long + fluctuate btc. i need pay more if btc change too much Sad
i think btc will drop till this problem solved
jagdeepjd

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

yeah man this is not good unconfirmed transactions are again piling up my transaction made on 10th november is not yet cofirmed . but i think all this problems are happening because of bitcoin cash coming up as a competitor and all the FUD created in the market about bitcoin core and huge pump of bitcoin cash..
hope to see things going stable in few days .
darkywis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

It's because people now are into bitcoin. It will take weeks or even months to confirm that kind of transactions.

◤     4NEW     ◥     | ▌|   THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN   | ▌|     ◤     4NEW     ◥
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:14:34 AM

The same old fud, spam the network and then claiming that bch is the true bitcoin and better as digital currency compared to bitcoin itself. The people who don't know will switch to bch. This won't stop because people keep panicking everytime this happen and they can pump bch with this.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
ColdZerk

Activity: 154

Coinlancer.io ICO | Oct 14th

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:17:35 AM

That`s the reason why BTC is old and non-mass technology and it need SegWit2x. Will wait for May 2018.

Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:28:13 AM

It isn't bad yet. I am concerned most of all by the commissions. Recently, I for one transaction have given $7. Is it normal? Bitcoin stops being a cryptocurrency standard

Seven? It was chip! Average transaction fee is 19.2 USD at present (!!!). Average.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
Almat

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:29:51 AM

124k at the moment. It has gotten a little better, at least. The BCH fad is starting to die down so I expect that things will get back to normal soon. For now, I will avoid moving BTC.
chuckblocker

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:57:21 AM

They finally confirmed my 290 sat/byte transaction from friday. Only took forever and now they asking again for the same 4.5/13$ fees (normal/priority). If the network ever gets back to normal I will be using again. At the current fees and wait times, no thanks.
TangentC

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

124k at the moment. It has gotten a little better, at least. The BCH fad is starting to die down so I expect that things will get back to normal soon. For now, I will avoid moving BTC.

Fault lies with Core Devs.

Core Devs Lied and say segwit fix everything

Stupid people that pay $20 to send core btc coin when every other coin faster and cheaper, Do they think it fixxed?    Tongue
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

That`s the reason why BTC is old and non-mass technology and it need SegWit2x. Will wait for May 2018.

what happens May'18? I was not aware that any dates were set for anything, thought that 2x was on hold undefinitely

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
coinsontheroad

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:37 PM

Fault lies with Core Devs.

Core Devs Lied and say segwit fix everything

Stupid people that pay $20 to send core btc coin when every other coin faster and cheaper, Do they think it fixxed?    Tongue

My understanding is that segwit hasn't fully had a chance to prove itself yet. There are only about 7% segwit transactions. As that increases, the network will speed up. So it is too early to measure segwit success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.