Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If i have 10 Bitcoin I can do this  (Read 2279 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:19:45 AM

I have 10 BTC, just imagine.  can i control a coin??, Means i can pump and dump coin. 10 btc means am entitle for a whale ?

technically speaking there are  altcoins that you can pump with much less than that. even 0.1BTC would suffice for many of them and with 1BTC it is an easy pump. but the problem is not about just having the money at your disposal it is about capability of pumping or not.

it is not just about buying something so that its price goes up, it is about keeping it up there or better yet, push it up there without buying everything yourself.
that is what the pump groups do. they have a small amount of bitcoin, they buy some shitcoin without telling anyone and then when they are done they tell everyone of their sheeps to buy that shitcoin. and then they dump.

there is also the fact that you are not going to be alone in this market. there are others with 10BTC at their disposal. there are also others will millions of that shitcoin at their disposal who will dump as soon as they see a rise/opportunity.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:21:41 AM

I have 10 BTC, just imagine.  can i control a coin??, Means i can pump and dump coin. 10 btc means am entitle for a whale ?
It`s a rather big amount of BTC but enough to be a whale.

25% hold
25% BCC
50% any 10 alts
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:56:17 AM

10 BTC is enough to control a small volume of coin. But the question is do you know how?
i love it .if i have 10 bitcoin because price of bitcoin is going higher with the passage of time.if you have 10 then you just need to hold.and wait for the time when the price goes more higher.through which you can  make a lot of money by using your mind and skills.and i can also buy more coin when i make profit through this 10 bitcoins.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 07:01:26 AM

It`s a rather big amount of BTC but enough to be a whale.

25% hold
25% BCC
50% any 10 alts

your idea is smart. i am thinking about it. BCC up coming promising one. but i am doubt that BCC is in a bubble. some time it may be dump. most of the time. ALt coins season may come up next weeks.

10 btc means 70000 usd

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:01:30 AM

With 10 BTC, you can’t control the price of bigger market cap coins such as BTC, ETH and more. You are able to control the price of smaller volume coins, those pump and dump coins. But it takes a lot more to do such pump and dump action.

Lastly if you are really fond of crypto, why should you do pump and dump? You are earning money in the expense of others.
immunity

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

Very funny. 10 Bitcoin is no worth. if u manuplate the market you need to be atleast 50 to 100 Bitcoin.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:07:06 AM

Obviously you can't. It would b3 a small amount compared to majority. Maybe it would only affect the value of Bitcoin a little bit but not as that big to the point that you can already control whether its value will fall or not. You will need more than that to somehow control the flow of Bitcoin's market value on the market.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:34:36 AM

When i have 10 bitcoins, i will feel very happy living this life and maybe at the age of 24 this year, i have become an established young man.
I will soon marry my girlfriend, make a simple house and the rest i will do business in the field of electronics.
For me 10 bitcoin is a huge value, because i see the current bitcoin price is very high, but for investors 10 bitcoin is a small value, because they have dozens of bitcoins and even hundreds.
My current plan, will collect as much bitcoin as possible so that it can reach 10 bitcoin and even more than that.

tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:38:19 AM

No, obviously you can’t manipulate BTC price with 10 BTC. Even for other altcoins, it is not that you have the money and you can pump and dump. There must be buyers who fall for your pump and dump scam for you to dump the coin onto.
winyau8888

Activity: 131
Merit: 12

I am a baby to cryptocurrency~

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:46:14 AM

10 BTC is nothing in the market but something in my pocket.  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coindetective

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:54:51 AM

Good, good, go try that and let us know your sad story how you once HAD 10 BTC.  Grin Grin

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

I don't think only 10 Btc and you can control btc market. It is huge amount I agree but not enough for controlling a big market like btc . you can hold it and try to gain some other if u want to control btc market

udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

Very funny. 10 Bitcoin is no worth. if u manuplate the market you need to be atleast 50 to 100 Bitcoin.

No i dont want to manipulate.. I just need to what canni do it from that. Can be dump small coins

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

I don't think only 10 Btc and you can control btc market. It is huge amount I agree but not enough for controlling a big market like btc . you can hold it and try to gain some other if u want to control btc market

I think a million bitcoins will do but for 10 bitcoins he's likely to chicken out in no time because there are several people with 10 bitcoins and can have counter effect on whatever you try to do with your 10 bitcoins.
Sacredtoad

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Well actually you can even do this easily if you have just 1 bitcoin because bitcoin is very costly and you can just invest that one bitcoin into other altcoins to make a lot more profit very easily and fast.
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

Nope. Having 10 bitcoins is not means you are a whale. I heard some whales have more that 10.000 bitcoins or even more per account on many trading sites, so they can easily dump and pump a coin. 1 whale can't control a coin but with many whales I think they can.
audrey12

Activity: 210
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

Yah you can become a partner of some developers of ICO and can possibly have a majority of control. If I were holding that 10btc I could have start my own business but maybe not in investing in ICO or other alts maybe I will put some in a good venture then half will be kept as a sort of long term investment.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 01:10:30 PM

Well 10 Bitcoins are very low to control a coins price and why you want to waste your money in controlling its price rather you can invest in many things and can have better profit then the coin.
Though, You will need at least 50 bitcoin to control a coins price.
If I had 10 Bitcoins I will buy some alt coins and save it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

If I have 10 bitcoin the first thing that I would do is to hold it or invest it in any investmentn or trading sites. We all know that investing and trading are the best sources of income. Lastly, if I have that I will keep it in my online wallet and I will hold for many years.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:35:09 PM

There are a ton of shit coins out there where you could be a big time whale with the amount of coins you have  Grin Tongue just look at the market cap and daily trading volume and then you can decide for yourself whether you will be considered a big time whale,it depends upon which coin you are trading and so on,just check the market cap and do the math . Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: