Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why is bitcoin cash rising all of a sudden? is it killing original bitcoin?  (Read 1851 times)
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

I think it was some kind of organized attack directly addressed to bitcoin
But still, bch will never be able to replace btc in any case, lets watch and see  Grin

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

Look! the price is dumping. and looks like people spreading disinformation about bitcoin cash, that's really bad idea!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
freeElectron

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:26:19 PM

the loss or killing of the original bitcoin is not dependent on bitcoin cash. it's just a way of protection to keep the bitcoin safe.

Todays BTC has nothing to do with the original BTC.

Please, do your homework and you will see, there was no segwit in the original BTC.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:52:37 PM

When will this drama stop, these few weeks were really like watching a soap opera, we didnt come here for this but for Satoshis idea of decentralised money and now its turning yet into another corporations business war. 

johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:49 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 02:20:28 PM by johnleo

I am a bit disappointed when 2 fork not running good so I just sell BTC and buy ETH not bch, maybe many people sell BTC too but they buy bch.
Ken.drick

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

I think it's BCH
Bitcoin is too crowded
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:15:24 PM

I think no, Bitcoin Cash cannot kill Bitcoin for any reason and there should be no way Bitcoin cash to slam Bitcoin into being part of history. These mining team that are trying to convert attention into a manipulative way and start making huge profits by turning into Bitcoin Cash and leaving Bitcoin out thousands of pending transactions to small miners that will cost users to complain about the delays.
Bitcoin will be always Bitcoin but Bitcoin Cash will have it's part of ways.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:18:13 PM

Bitcoin (segwit) will be always Bitcoin (nonsegwit).

Error, does not compute.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:20:54 PM

bitcoin cash can not killing bitcoin but its only the price of bitcoin cash is increase too high like what we see. there is a time before bitcoin come back to increase and we can buy back bitcoin. maybe the rising of bitcoin cash is because people wants to make money from bitcon cash so it makes the price is increase.
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:43:38 PM

I see that bitcoin cash is rising dramatically topping Ripple volume.
why is it happening?
Bitcoin Cash suddenly huge increase but now every minute reduces, already 400$ dump.
I think this the perfect time to sell BCH.Price continuously dumping.
BCH can't cross Bitcoin.
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:12:46 PM

This was a well orchestrated attack on bitcoin by the Chinese government thru their agent Jihan Hu in coordination with the segwit 2x people and the Bitcoin Cash people. Dastardly subhumans who only want to make a buck and care less about decentralizing and freeing humanity. I suggest to shun anyone associated with Bitcoin Cash or Segwit 2x and never buy Bitcoin Cash ever.

siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

I am quite surprised the way Bitcoin went down and BCH went upwards. This is a clear example that most people in crypto are just for profits, and decentralization and all those things are just cover ups. But it is also true that Bitcoin is having high transaction fees, transaction time, not good for micro payments etc. which were it's main selling points initially. I guess, the point is if you don't evolve, you go extinct. But of course, BCH is not an alternative to BTC. Hopefully BTC will find it's path to recovery.

matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:23:07 PM

I am quite surprised the way Bitcoin went down and BCH went upwards. This is a clear example that most people in crypto are just for profits, and decentralization and all those things are just cover ups. But it is also true that Bitcoin is having high transaction fees, transaction time, not good for micro payments etc. which were it's main selling points initially. I guess, the point is if you don't evolve, you go extinct. But of course, BCH is not an alternative to BTC. Hopefully BTC will find it's path to recovery.
I can subscribe to your every word. I think that the bch example the miners are trying to put pressure on the developers. This is wrong. Changes to bitcoin are really needed. Everyone is interested in it. Just need to know how to negotiate. War is not beneficial to anyone. Bch just a tool in this war. Its use and throw away like rubbish.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:22:44 PM

After the BTC failed to implement Segwit2X it looks like this time BCH is determined and will replace BTC lead the market. People are panicking for what is happening in the battle between the BTC and the BCH. I'm still skeptical of this bold move from the BCH and if this coup succeeds then the altcoin market will likely have similar coups.
BTC didn't "fail" to implement SegWit2x.

Check who voted against SegWit2x.
It was the Bitcoin Cash team! They are manipulating public opinion, the Bitcoin Core blockchain (flooding transactions), and the Bitcoin Cash price. And they have been planning this for months, as you can see by Bitmain only accepting Bitcoin Cash for their new miners since a few months back.

Bitcoin is doing just fine, Bitcoin Cash is the piece of shit that can't play fair and square and has to resort to shady behind the scenes manipulation in order to even stand a chance.
i think this is a reason for bitcoin cash break $2500 , and i believe bitcoin cash come back $500 soon . after pump is dump , bitcoin - btc is king  crytocurrencies .
The people behind this shitshow still have a huge amount of Bitcoins and Bitcoin Cash left, so we might see more of this in the future. Hopefully that won't happen, but be prepared.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:06:32 AM

We see that Bitcoin cash rising all of a sudden last few days.it's not a new matter.Coin market all time fluctuate.Bitcoin cash never kill original bitcoin.Because Bitcoin is the king of all coin.Moreover Coin price all time increase and fall.The price of a coin can be 2x or 3x.It's not a matter.
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:39:28 AM

It's a very complex attack on Bitcoin by the Bitcoin Cash team.

They are using their massive amounts of both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to flood and congest the Bitcoin Core blockchain to decrease the speed and increase its fees.

At the same time they bought their own Bitcoin Cash to increase the price and trigger a wave of FOMO.

There are also a lot of shills going around spreading lies in hopes of making profits on this attack. It's basically the digital age equivalent of an on-going coup d'etat.

Don't support Bitcoin Cash if you believe in the true vision of Satoshi, which was to decentralize power.

100% agree
But Bitcoin Cash has 8MB block size. Doesn't it make it superior from efficiency perspective?
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

It's just a pump, relax, guyz. It's way easier to apply hardfork to the BTC than replacement by BTC cash. Some people earned a good number of easy BTC by that pump by the way.

Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:24:06 PM

Bitcoin cash is just altcoin its come after bitcoin hard fork. So it can't cross bitcoin, 
Bitcoin Surviving in 9 years So obviously bitcoin hold his 1st position.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

It's a very complex attack on Bitcoin by the Bitcoin Cash team.

They are using their massive amounts of both Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash to flood and congest the Bitcoin Core blockchain to decrease the speed and increase its fees.

At the same time they bought their own Bitcoin Cash to increase the price and trigger a wave of FOMO.

There are also a lot of shills going around spreading lies in hopes of making profits on this attack. It's basically the digital age equivalent of an on-going coup d'etat.

Don't support Bitcoin Cash if you believe in the true vision of Satoshi, which was to decentralize power.

100% agree
But Bitcoin Cash has 8MB block size. Doesn't it make it superior from efficiency perspective?
8MB block size is just a bandaid fix. Proper solutions can't be rushed and Core will do just fine.
paloloy

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Look! the price is dumping. and looks like people spreading disinformation about bitcoin cash, that's really bad idea!

There's no relation between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash in terms of values. They have their own path and dump-pump concepts. Bitcoin Cash' sudden price hike is due to shifting support of a large scale miners from Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash but that doesn't mean Bitcoin's network is crippled due to an event but the case maybe in favor to Bitcoin Cash by now but the sudden Price hike is a good proof that any altcoin can have a good future and be the next Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: