Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin??  (Read 4234 times)
Hityor_Petar

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:27:51 PM

If the bitcoin team does nothing to change commissions and the speed of transactions there is a possibility that bitcoin cash will become very popular but will not replace bitcoin finally

satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

Bitcoin is a digital gold, it`s not payment system. But! Many others project can be useful for people, ETH for example. BCash is fake gold, foil

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:01:05 PM

How do you think?
I think not. Bitcoin is mother coin of all the altcoin and It have no competitor in cryptocurrency world. It is the only one coin which maintain all the coin and token. Bitcoin Cash is one of them.   
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:03:49 PM

BCH is manipulated by roger ver,he is a greedy person pumps and dumps and a lot of FOMO going on with this coin k always knew what they plan,they will pump the BCH and BTC will go down a little bit,then roger ver and his team will take profits when small fishes joined the pump then in an instant they will dump it viola instant BTC for the whales.
projectshivom

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

A New Era in Genomics

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:18:53 PM

Yes it is quite possible. If Bitcoin cannot overcome its flaws then it will eventually be surpassed.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:31:19 AM

Yes it is quite possible. If Bitcoin cannot overcome its flaws then it will eventually be surpassed.

heh..at this rate verge is going to pass both Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:38:35 AM

I think it will not be possible because digital currency is most famous at the moment is bitcoin and bitcoin has become a brand that is very famous and very precious. but all of that could have happened given that bitcoin cash created more sophisticated than bitcoin but all must pass through several processes to be able to compete with bitcoin whose name is already known to many people.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

I don't think bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin because Bitcoin has gone so far ahead from other altcoin and I don't think other altcoin can  surpass what bitcoin has gone through. But I think bitcoin cash can still rise this coming years.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:12:32 AM

They might coexist in the long term. Bitcoin will be used for savings while Bitcoin Cash will be used for daily expenses like shopping etc. Just my opinion..
Alalex

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:27:19 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 08:07:36 AM by Alalex

The possibility will not happen, because every country has cash money. .

Cash is only used for each country and can be used for foreign currency exchange.

Difference cash because the value of its price is different, so make this cash currency can be traded.
Which is now a world cash market, its fine bitcoin remains as digital money online to remain an online marketplace in the internet world.

Now we can get the cash by exchanging digital money without any effort.

vygge

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:42:41 AM

So I am a noob it this cryto world. I can't say whether or not in the long run it will over take BTC or not. I think that joining coinbase/gdax gave it some credibility and think that if there were yiimp pools that paid in BCH, or LTC for that matter, many people would use that and not mess with BTC.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:48:35 AM

Pump is over... for now
nothing like getting quick gains ... sold all my heavy wights, left my base.  Lets see if bch makes histry with 4k by tmw
meawhile... dash was only coin didnt care and kept rising.
Note: BCH are under control by China whale. But this is super whale so market kept follow it.

How do you know that and who is the China whale? I know the bitcoin cash has many advantages over the bitcoin technically, and I think it has much potential since it is much cheaper than bitcoin.

Based on what is the situation of bitcoin now, i think that bitcoin cash is much suitable for daily use, low transaction fee,faster withdraw and much more cheaper than bitcoin, im losing trust to bitcoin because of its outrageous fee.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:54:21 AM

BCH don't have problems with pending transactions and high fees. It has miners support and a very influential founder. It already costs more than 0.2btc. According to all these facts my answer is yes, it has all the chances to replace BTC.

Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:55:58 AM

Maybe bitcoincash can replace Bitcoin because in my country exchange Bitcoincash trading volume is bigger than Bitcoin trading volume. But we still can not to predict it.
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:58:07 AM

It will never happen for me because i know the power and capacity of bitcoin, it is very high in value and it is the mother of all coins and i know nothing can replace it and i am very sure about that.

---
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:11 AM

BCH don't have problems with pending transactions and high fees. It has miners support and a very influential founder. It already costs more than 0.2btc. According to all these facts my answer is yes, it has all the chances to replace BTC.

Agreed, this is the start of the downfall of bitcoin due to its problem in the transaction both fees and pending one, i been thinking a lot right now on weather to continue to bitcoin or change solely to bitcoin cash.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:05:20 AM

I do not think so, i think bitcoin is one of the most valuable coin in the market. But when it comes future, anything is possible. And bitcoin cash is cheaper than bitcoin, we will see in 2018

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
onlyyou34

Activity: 602

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:06:10 AM

This is certainly not impossible. Recent developments are very suspicious. Bitcoin Cash is coming in solid  Undecided

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:30:13 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin Cash will be able to replace the good old Bitcoin. Even though BCH is much faster and cheaper to maintain.
All the same Bitcoin possesses charisma and everyone's on hearing, that's why it's invested the most.

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:40:53 AM

Bitcoin Cash replacing BTC is something we can just have discussion, but in reality this is not possible. If BTC growth is stopped then Bitcoin Cash can climb to catch up the value and try replacing BTC. However BTC is growing like a giant.

If BTC is down then it bounce back to double growth as per my observation. I can say that no Altcoin could even  touch BTC value and growth for another 5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: