Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin!  (Read 61316 times)
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:55:59 AM

Oh, glorious day!

My silver shipment arrived today!

About a week ago, I was looking at the price of bitcoin and thinking "Wow, this looks like a bubble.  Perhaps I should sell some."  But I have been looking to buy some silver for long term savings, or TEOTWAWI, for more than a year.  So I came to this forum to search for a reputable dealer who might take my bitcoins directly, so I could accomplish both tasks at the same time.  The search function took me directly to this very thread, so here I am to voice my own experiences with Veldt Gold.  I'm extremely happy with my transaction, and I'm likely to do it again if my remaining bitcoins continue to appreciate.

However, there is one thing that I would change with regard to shipping next go around.  I would ask for return-receipt requested, so that the postal carrier will be required to either have someone in my household sign for the box, or leave one of those postcards that require me to trek down to the post office itself to pick it up.  My neighborhood isn't known for getting packages stolen off of front porches, but I wouldn't want to be the first case, either.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 05:05:08 PM

Thank you for your business and constructive feedback. We hope to deal with you again soon!

Oh, glorious day!

My silver shipment arrived today!

About a week ago, I was looking at the price of bitcoin and thinking "Wow, this looks like a bubble.  Perhaps I should sell some."  But I have been looking to buy some silver for long term savings, or TEOTWAWI, for more than a year.  So I came to this forum to search for a reputable dealer who might take my bitcoins directly, so I could accomplish both tasks at the same time.  The search function took me directly to this very thread, so here I am to voice my own experiences with Veldt Gold.  I'm extremely happy with my transaction, and I'm likely to do it again if my remaining bitcoins continue to appreciate.

However, there is one thing that I would change with regard to shipping next go around.  I would ask for return-receipt requested, so that the postal carrier will be required to either have someone in my household sign for the box, or leave one of those postcards that require me to trek down to the post office itself to pick it up.  My neighborhood isn't known for getting packages stolen off of front porches, but I wouldn't want to be the first case, either.

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
Gnosis7777

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

I purchased silver 6 days ago with litecoin but I haven't heard anything from VeldtGold. They do not reply to email or tickets and no tracking numbers. Are they still in business?Huh It looks like no-one has been on this account for a while hello Veldt are you still around? Hope they are still in business and I'm not out of money.
Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

I purchased silver 6 days ago with litecoin but I haven't heard anything from VeldtGold. They do not reply to email or tickets and no tracking numbers. Are they still in business?Huh It looks like no-one has been on this account for a while hello Veldt are you still around? Hope they are still in business and I'm not out of money.

We're still in business. Please write us an email with your order information so we can look into it.

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
Gnosis7777

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:57:24 PM

We're still in business. Please write us an email with your order information so we can look into it.

Hey thanks I will! So glad to know you are still around, maybe our lines just got crossed.

Thanks so much for the reply.
donwats

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

Placed my first order with Veldt Gold today, nothing big just a few one gram gold bars and 10 silver rounds. Well see how things go, but so far everything seems good. The exchange rate for ETH seemed to over charge by $14.62, however the btc to eth rate on exchanges is currently greater then the eth to usd, as well as usdt by about 35$. So all seems reasonable, no real exchange rate rape noted. It would have cost 35$+ to send btc from exchange to personal wallet, then another 28$+ to make a purchase on providentmetals (at least). Veldt's selection is limited but I'm happy with what they do offer. For shipping, for my order atleast, I had the option of free for $5.95.
bruiser

Activity: 68
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

Haven't ever used Veldt, but I like that they accept multiple cryptos directly (and would prefer to support them specifically for this). Called them up and was able to speak directly to the CEO/Owner (without even asking--just had a question about stock). Glad to have stumbled across them, placed first order today. Will continue to add using them.
Gnosis7777

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

Just wanted to give an update: Veldt came through with 5/5 stars. Had a USPS delay, not on Veldt's end.

Awesome customer service. Highly recommend Veldt for your bullion. Can't go wrong!

Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

Hey guys @VeldtGold

plz consider adding $XVG as a payment method ..  we just partnered with @MindGeek

I tweeeted to you guys, you should market on twitter more wink wink!

https://twitter.com/XVG_HypeMan/status/989565677848612865

thx!

DM me if u wish , thx

@XVG_HypeMan
justinjan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

Have used them before and they followed through and provided the product as ordered.
1ncehost
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

Noticed someone else had a slow reply. Bought some silver with monero yesterday and their system hasn't confirmed my TX. No response yet from support.  Anyone there???

1ncehost
Copper Member

Activity: 20
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

Still no response ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: