Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Veldt Gold - Buy and Sell Gold and Silver for Bitcoin!  (Read 61316 times)
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 06:08:09 AM

I want to say I ordered from these folks. Not only did they send me the gold in several days, but they also sent me a Christmas Card.
I really like this business and will continue to support them.

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
desired_username

Activity: 879
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:34:58 AM

Another intl order completed successfully. thank you.
jboss

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

I put an order in last night.
Didn't get a confirmation email yet?  Huh
nyarghh

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2014, 10:41:05 PM

Just another +1 here.

Payment was handled via Bitpay, prices were competitive, bullion met specifications, and despite delays via the holiday season communication was good. 

Thanks guys!
Veldt Gold (OP)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:06:29 AM

I want to say I ordered from these folks. Not only did they send me the gold in several days, but they also sent me a Christmas Card.
I really like this business and will continue to support them.

Great! We are here to be a traditional bullion dealer for the Bitcoin community.

Glad we have earned your support!

VELDT GOLD - your full service bitcoin to bullion dealer!
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2014, 12:12:11 AM

Just another +1 here.

Payment was handled via Bitpay, prices were competitive, bullion met specifications, and despite delays via the holiday season communication was good. 

Thanks guys!

Thank you!

I put an order in last night.
Didn't get a confirmation email yet?  Huh

BTC payments have to manually updated. You should have an invoice now. Wink

jboss

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 12:29:41 AM

Actually, its my mistake. microsoft put the order confirmation into the junk folder.

sorry about that.

Thank you for the update though and patience using bit coins is something new to me,
lukemarshall

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 03:47:25 AM

+1 For Agora Commodities

Very timely shipment and great communication, I wish you the best on your business venture Sir.

P.S. Second transaction incoming....  Wink

Cheers
-Luke

Its all about what the people want...
Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:42:28 AM

Placed an order (#5947)  Lets see how international Shipping goes.

thanks!
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 02:51:32 AM

Placed an order (#5947)  Lets see how international Shipping goes.

thanks!

Great! We just sent you an email about your order comments  Wink

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 02:51:58 AM

+1 For Agora Commodities

Very timely shipment and great communication, I wish you the best on your business venture Sir.

P.S. Second transaction incoming....  Wink

Cheers
-Luke

Thank you sir! Wink

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:57:30 AM

I'm checking out your site, and for whatever reason I can't get prices to display in BTC.  Are you just doing a direct conversion from the BTC value listed at the top of the page or is there a % difference for orders placed in BTC?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm using Safari 7.0.1 on OSX 10.9.1 incase you're interested.

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 03:33:24 AM

I'm checking out your site, and for whatever reason I can't get prices to display in BTC.  Are you just doing a direct conversion from the BTC value listed at the top of the page or is there a % difference for orders placed in BTC?

Thanks!

We have never charged a % difference for BTC. We had to disable the BTC convertor because our code was affected by some recent updates.  You can browse in USD and the conversion will be correct at checkout Wink

bmoconno

Activity: 280
Merit: 261

New In Town...

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:35:41 AM

Thanks!

We have never charged a % difference for BTC. We had to disable the BTC convertor because our code was affected by some recent updates.  You can browse in USD and the conversion will be correct at checkout Wink

Thanks for the reply and the information! Smiley

If I've helped you out, or you just think I'm awesome… 13SZex4uANVrfTeeuFEXGu6W8EVYtWVB53
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2014, 03:56:28 AM

For you crypto-currency lovers who also collect sound money from the past; we are Bitcoin's numismatic master.

Let us know if you are looking for a particular coin and we will find it for you Wink

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 03:34:26 PM

We are still having issues with our currency convertor.  Angry It will be fixed shortly.

We are accepting bitcoin for payment of precious metals. If you browse in USD then click "pay with bitcoin" at check out the conversion is correct.

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 04:00:58 PM

Got my order today.  They look good!  Thanks!
Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2014, 04:12:23 PM

Got my order today.  They look good!  Thanks!

Great! Glad to hear it Smiley

Veldt Gold (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 04:13:18 AM

Agora Commodities is proud to announce it has donated to Rand Paul's civil action lawsuit against the NSA.

This donation was made possible through the generous business the Bitcoin community has given us.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

-John F. Kennedy

BuyGoldWithBitcoin

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2014, 11:28:57 PM

I received an unexpected refund from the shipping overcharge on my secret shopper purchase from Agora Commodities.

During the Sept 24 secret shopper test purchase, there was an error in the shopping cart that increased the shipping charge when paying in bitcoin.

The screenshots and detailed analysis of this transaction are posted here.

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/unexpected-shipping-error-refund-agora-commodities-introducing-bitcoin-silver-specie-coin/reviews/

Quite some time after the purchase, I received an unexpected email from the owner of Agora Commodities, Joseph Castillo. He apologized for the shipping overcharge and offered to send me a free silver coin to compensate. What he sent was surprising, and quite beautiful, the Bitcoin Specie Silver Coin. I have included a nice scan of the coin.

BTW, the original order for one American Silver Eagle coin was delivered within 3 business days! So I'm pretty happy about this transaction, despite the shopping cart glitch.

I hope my reviews at BuyGoldWithBitcoin are helpful to the community, and for those buying gold and silver with bitcoin. Happy stacking!

http://buygoldwithbitcoin.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: