Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:28:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minimum coin to begin trading?  (Read 10997 times)
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

To start trading in this market you need to buy BTC, ETH or USDT. But I recommend investing in pairs with USDT. When you invest in this market in USDT then you will be easier to follow.
I agree with what you say. I am currently investing in pairs like XRP / USDT. NEO / USDT. Investing in USDT makes it easy for me to track the profits I've made.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:47:30 PM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow

There is no minimum amount that is required when you start in trading but the more you invest the more chances of getting a higher profits.  It is expected that if you invest in btc with a higher amount,  you will gain for more if the price of btc pumps once again.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:25:31 AM

I was wondering what's minimum / ideal amount of BTC or ETH I should have in order to start trading activity

If you have any idea or just want to share your first experience in crypto trading, feel free to write them bolow
If you are a beginner, you can try vs 50, 100, 200 Dollars. But it is important not to let emotions interfere with a new person like you, no matter how intuitive you are. Good luck!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

To start trading in this market you need to buy BTC, ETH or USDT. But I recommend investing in pairs with USDT. When you invest in this market in USDT then you will be easier to follow.
I agree with what you say. I am currently investing in pairs like XRP / USDT. NEO / USDT. Investing in USDT makes it easy for me to track the profits I've made.
Using USDT also has many advantages, it helps preserve value while you haven't decided to invest. Now all exchanges are USDT, you can swap easily. Newbie should start from USDT, how much money start? You should still consider your financial ability.
darasinmi4show

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

To start trading you really need you experience however,  what I can suggest to you is that you start trading with what can not pain you because the price can fall that is the only minimum you can really work on.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:56:22 AM

I think capital for bitcoin if for beginner you can trade with 0.01 btc and eth 0.15
learn to predict, if you can and can master you add the capital, or you tradekan profit from the initial capital.
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:08:22 AM

I think there is no limit to start trading on this platform, but If you have a lot of savings then you can start trading because of the uncertainty. so don't take too much risk.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Try start at least from 100$, with that amount you will be able to multiply it to some significant sums which can be invested or effectively traded.

As Newbie, it is always good to start with very low amount because without knowing it is not good to risk our hard earned money. So it always good to start with little investment and look out for a high potential coin which we have to hold them for a certain period of time to make profits.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:43:18 AM

minimum coin you have to have to start trading at least you have more than $ 100 of each coin for bitcoin, ethereum. if you only have very little capital in my opinion you will be long to be able to gain profit.
In my opinion 100 dollars is too little to invest. If the market turns green, then the interest rate he receives is too small to make a profit. In my opinion, the minimum is $10000 to reach $100 when the interest rate is 10% and more
Well like there is no restriction or minimum amount that is needed to start investment or buy a coin, same is the case with the number of coins you can buy by investing your money.

You can buy a whole Bitcoin, half or even less than that which further depends on your money flow but remember if you buy a very small number or amount of Bitcoin, and if the price drops, you simply loose your coins. So it is advised to invest safe if you have a good amount of money.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

It depend on you, your experience and your capital, there are no certain limitation for the coin you begin to trade with. For example, for a high value coin like Bitcoin, you could buy the whole one (which increase the chance to get more profit because the stable increase), half of it, or even a very very small part. For me, the money to invest is around $100 to $500
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

Before you start trading you have to learn first you can watch videos on youtube about trading strategies and it will help you a lot like what I did but you will lose some investment because you are just a beginner but you'll be successful soon. And just start with small amount of money and don't be greedy with profits.
Trading is profitable differently with different currencies, Bitcoin has a high profit for you while few are less valuable which will benefit you lesser than the Bitcoin. However both are benefited for you and you can start with any amount, if have high savings then you can start with more valuable Bitcoin or Ethereum while it will work with less valuable Litecoin and Altcoin if you have low savings.
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Trading is profitable differently with different currencies, Bitcoin has a high profit for you while few are less valuable which will benefit you lesser than the Bitcoin. However both are benefited for you and you can start with any amount, if have high savings then you can start with more valuable Bitcoin or Ethereum while it will work with less valuable Litecoin and Altcoin if you have low savings.
So can I make more transactions with less money then? If so, then I will get a lot of small profits. If not, spend a little money to get the knowledge and experience is not a bad idea.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

start with the lowest amount you can cash-in,
as a newbie you'll 100% guaranteed to lose a trade
so minimizing the loss is the right thing to do.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

for me minimum is 1000$ or 2000$ if u can make just 1% in a day u already get 30% a month, it depend how you want to play , day trade or take weekly profit.
because it more hard if just 100$, but for practice u can try with small amount.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:52:52 AM

There is no minimum amount that is required when you start in trading but the more you invest the more chances of getting a higher profits.  It is expected that if you invest in btc with a higher amount,  you will gain for more if the price of btc pumps once again.

But we should always take note that everything will always not be in good situation. We should considered also the downside so that we can avoid further losses. Expecting much about the crypto could end in a bad shape and that is why everything should be carefully planned and be wise whenever we want to invest.
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:06:05 AM

Using USDT also has many advantages, it helps preserve value while you haven't decided to invest. Now all exchanges are USDT, you can swap easily. Newbie should start from USDT, how much money start? You should still consider your financial ability.
Why are financial considerations not dealing with small amounts of money? No matter how high the person is. Please tell me!
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

In the market you can start crypto-currencies with any amount, there is no minimum. But your profit depends on the volume of your investments. But remember that trading is a very big risk, so it's better to go with money that is not afraid to lose money

The price does not matter. Now you can enter the market even when you have a couple of dollars. There is a lot of the so-called penny tokens, which grow like mushrooms after the rain. meanwhile, the more you invest, the larger will be the return.  Roll Eyes
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Depends on which exchange you trade. The deposit fee can range from $1 (BTC0.0001) to $16 (BTC0.002). So if you deposit $30, you may get only $18 in your account. But once the deposit is done, there is no mandatory minimum amount for trading. You can even make trades of $1.
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

Its really doesnt matter which amount of money you need to jump in. Sometimes it is better to start with small amounts and after some time just throw a little bit more.
After sometime everything will go smooth. Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

In my experience, the best minimum investment in trading cryptocurrency is around one thousand US dollar. Now is the best timing in trading cryptocurrency as the market is on the rise at the moment. You may be indulging profit around 500-1500 % by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: