Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Bitcoin newbies: relax  (Read 4911 times)
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

That's what I've been saying to all  friends asking about cryptocurrencies. Just wait and relax. You can do nothing here about BTC price!  In fact you have 2 options, first one : sell with a loss and have some fiat. Or just forget about crypto, live your life and when bitcoins is up - return and earn good profit. Like 50cent did, he just forgot about it LOL ))

Well that's going to be very hard for newbies. I mean, we've all been newbies here and a small dump then makes my nerves go crazy. What more if you've invested during the btc pump and are now looking at a 50% loss and a declining market? Though for us it would be easy to keep calm, we need to make them understand crypto before they even put money to it
It is not easy to stay quiet and wait for price of bitcoin to rise again, it will try to make you crazy but you will have to keep patience and wait. I think it is rising again but it will take time, this time will be time of patience for those who have invested in bitcoin. Investors must think about their future and it is good to think because it is time when you will have to show Patrice and wait till price of bitcoin rise once again so relax and don’t be rush to sell bitcoin.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:41:19 AM

Really. Do not be afraid of the bitcoins. Very good project for earning. I recommend to everyone!
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

I guess newbies have been baptized with fire with this BTC megadump. Those who will survive this ordeal being able not to sell at a loss from now on they will know what dealing with Bitcoin sooner or later implies: the pain and the anxiety to see your money disappear overnight and for a while. Until today, the disappeared money has then later always come back, with interests.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.

Yes, I agree with you, this is not the end of bitcoin, as low as any bitcoin price as long as it does not go down to zero it's still possible to rise. Panic just makes us unable to think clearly and think this has become the end of bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
jzone23

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Hello everyone, recently there has been a lot of panic on this forum due to the big price change of Bitcoin (as it always happens). Understandably, many people are confused and worried as they have lost thousands in their value, especially if they have bought higher than the current price. But as someone who has been into Bitcoin for 1.5 years (not too long, I know) I want to advice to newcomers to simply relax. Huge price swing were always a part of Bitcoin, so there's nothing extraordinary here and the worst thing you can do is to make panic trades. Basically, there are two main approaches to Bitcoin trading - you either hodl it, meaning you never sell it until it reached "the moon", or you are actively trading it to get profit from volatility. So, if you believe in Bitcoin's technology and don't have experience as a trader, I suggest you to not touch your coins - Bitcoin always tends to increase in its value in the long run.
Well it's really quite hard to relax specially if you are in that frustrated stated of checking how price of your current hodling moves every minute and see it continuously going down which means your investment is also collapsing every minute. lol. But then I agree with you dude this scenario is expected in cryptocurrency world and would always be part of it so what we can only do is to quit and save whatever left or hodl and take risk and whatever we choose out of the two we would only arrive on same result whether laugh because you made the right decision or regret that you did it so.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

Yes, I agree with you, this is not the end of bitcoin, as low as any bitcoin price as long as it does not go down to zero it's still possible to rise. Panic just makes us unable to think clearly and think this has become the end of bitcoin.
Really, when such a low price is now a good opportunity to buy and get bitcoin for a bargain price, for those who sell cheap will regret tomorrow or the next day because of the high price, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will skyrocket again.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

I guess newbies have been baptized with fire with this BTC megadump. Those who will survive this ordeal being able not to sell at a loss from now on they will know what dealing with Bitcoin sooner or later implies: the pain and the anxiety to see your money disappear overnight and for a while. Until today, the disappeared money has then later always come back, with interests.

LOL. That’s true. Each newbie has already passed through a series of the most difficult tests, and only the strongest manage to survive. I mean sure, those, who were serious about trading and dealing with crypto were not stopped by the events on the market.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Really, when such a low price is now a good opportunity to buy and get bitcoin for a bargain price, for those who sell cheap will regret tomorrow or the next day because of the high price, and I'm sure the bitcoin price will skyrocket again.

Yeah bitcoin will increase again, maybe not now but sure soon this will be happen, we don't need to worry guys because bitcoin will recover just stay calm and buy bitcoin in the low price.
blockchainwriters

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

it is the best time to buy for newbies best time to enter into the market
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:31:53 PM

Yes , to those who are a new member of bitcoin relax and be optimistic in  everything you do. Dont be rush lots of experienced to wait and holding for so long but at the end of this when the value ot it will increase you can say that it is really worth the wait.
ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

The advice for newcomers would be. find some other coin Lips sealed
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

The crypto world can be quite overwhelming for newcomers like me, and it takes plenty of time and research for me to understand how to get started, and to avoid costly mistakes. I attempt to understand the basics and the major things every beginner should know, including what crypto wallets are and what to look for in good projects, and general advice that I’ve personally learned. To trade any crypto currency, you first need a wallet for to store them, for example Bitcoin needs to be kept in a Bitcoin wallet. Wallets are exactly like they sound, they’re like a crypto bank account.
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

Thank you very much, I fully accept your point of view, and the currency beginners need to see more of predecessors, the study knowledge, I think you do have a great help for us beginners, the COINS we contact time is short, we don't know the currency volatility, when there is big currency fluctuations, we become panic, we will make the wrong choice, this may cause great damage
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:16:09 PM

Thank you for your advice. You have a great point about being RELAX, Bitcoin market is very volatile so if you are new and you see sudden dip of its value tendency is you will panic sell, which is not a good thing. It really pays to read and learn from Bitcoin enthusiasts so at least you can avoid some mistakes that most of us did.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:45 PM

Please relax. If you have invested in bitcoin with a trust of earning more than you invested then believe it
Now maybe the price is getting down but soon it will rise.
Bitcoin keeps fluctuating so no worries.
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:34:23 PM

Saya sangat  setuju denganmu, Bitcoin cenderung tumbuh seiring dengan berjalannya  waktu sehingga tidak perlu  panik setiap kali terjadi perubahan harga yang cepat karena pasti  akan tumbuh kembali.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

LOL. That’s true. Each newbie has already passed through a series of the most difficult tests, and only the strongest manage to survive. I mean sure, those, who were serious about trading and dealing with crypto were not stopped by the events on the market.

Exactly. And I know what I'm talking about since I went through this whole drama myself in 2014. In fact, I was one of the ones who did not manage to survive, but... guess what: I have seven lives like cats.
beautifulspace

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:47:02 PM

Dear ladies and gentlemen! Forgive a minute of attention! In the twenty-first century the beginning of a new dynasty is due! The dynasty is blockade! At the moment, hundreds of supporting projects have been released in the development of everything! To date, issued in many countries, bills on payments in the crypto currency as consumer spending, as well as tax! Earlier in the media there was information that the municipality of Chiasso (Switzerland) would allow its residents to pay taxes in Bitcoin from January 2018! Think! This is not a bubble! Blockade is the step of all mankind!
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Yeah that's right, I agree with you. I think there are a lot of people that purchase bitcoin after they hear it and be influence during the Thanks giving and even on holliday season, and those new crypto holder is sure cursing the one who have lure them with this world. But even we check the price history, there are so many dip happens in the past. There are even a 90% dip when the mt. gox issue have been happen, but what happen in the following year is still an increase of price.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:21:07 PM

For me, a person's panic is very common where the price keeps changing and their worries can lose profits. I believe that bitcoin will always trust it and not sell very much. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: