Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to invest in cryptos if you're old?  (Read 5861 times)
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:48 PM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Its never too late to invest. I mean its not like it will take ages to see some positive ROI. One could see solid gains withing a couple years if not months!
bitcoinbot

Activity: 357
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

No,  it's not yet late,  there's no age limitation when investing in cryptos. But the thing is do those old can afford to risk their life savings and pension?  For me, if I were an old man I think I would rather enjoy my pension, I think I will be contented with that life especially if I achieved my goals in life.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

it is risky but not late. it is never late to invest in cryptocurrencies.
and it has nothing to do with age of a person, it all depends on how much one understands the market and how willing he is to spend time and endure risks to make money.
as i said it is risky, and if you are thinking about making a living it becomes even harder to make better decisions and when you are new to trading or this market in general, you will have a hard time adapting.

It is indeed vetter to invest when we are young. But getting older doesn't mean we can't it just decreases the probability of earning more or having the money grow more. But surely, age doesn'tatter that much when it comes to investment.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

Whatever your current profession or condition will not hinder you to invest in crypto as long as you want to do that. Age need not be considered to start investing in crypto the important thing is you still understand also connected internet and have money you can to start and ready to bear the risk.
There is no age or profession limit, the most important is the willingness to learn and make the most of every opportunity. Cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity to improve finances, so it's a big loss if ignored.

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:12:51 AM

There is no old or young to make money in cryptos, any one can start investing in crypto and the main thing please do study about the ICO details before you start to invest in any crypto.

Never look at your age or position you can invest with coins you want.  Wink Good luck

Long as you want to learn and participate, there is an opportunity for everyone to take advantage of it. The only other thing I say is, make sure you diversify your investments, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Not all. It's never too late, someone is never too old or too young to take a chance in life in my opinion. That is the beauty of cryptospace, it does not distinguish or exclude a group of people
alicebrac

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:13:50 AM

It's never too late to invest in cryptos. Just think...if you are old and you invest, you can help your family (children or grandchildren). It's nice to know that when you leave Earth your family has a good financial situation
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

I think there is no age limit in investing cryptos even you are old enough as long as you have knowledge how to manage your investment.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

What would you guys advise someone who is retired, living off pension and savings? Is it too late/risky to invest at that kind of age?
Do you guys think the elderly have a chance of jumping on the crypto train, or do you guys think it's too late for them to invest?

Sir in my opinion, it is never too late to invest in Bitcoin in fact this is the best time to invest because the price is still low. Just buy low and sell high as the basic and effective strategy. Trading in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are for all age so either you are young or old, you can try it for as long as you have the capital to invest on. So for me, just invest today and hold until you have reached the desired income.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

I believe that age has nothing to do with it. there would be interest, knowledge and you can deal with cryptocurrency

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

do you mean is it too old to hold? I don't think so. if indeed someone who is old, holding btc in the long run, they can pass it all on to the child or grandchild. nothing is meaningless in bitcoin, its all very valuable in bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Too late is no excuse, you can still try to start investing in bitcoin. But you have to know what risks if you play bitcoin, it all depends on your choice.

Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I don't think so,investing in any cryptocurrencies requires no age limit so for the elderly is not too late for them to invest in cryptos either in trading,gambling or just holding,if they are retirees or pensioner then they have the money to do that and as a matter of fact it will be a good form of relaxation for them,it can become a form of hobbies to kill time for them as they have nothing to do in life.We just have to educate or show them how cryptos works.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

I think age has no effect on investing in bitcoin because even if you are old then you are not late and still can invest, old age will not prevent you to be able to invest and remain a productive person because you can still earn money
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Hello, there is no age limit for training. If you love something new, then at least 70 you can easily understand the crypto currency.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

I think this is a good idea. If you can not work at factory, farm, company then investing in cryptos is reasonable.
Although it's not a hard work but it might be stressful.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Why late?In my opinion age is absolutely not important when there is an opportunity to earn for all and especially on pension it will be even more useful in my opinion
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

Investment has been around for centuries and is not limited by age, so you can invest at any age.

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

It's not too late for elderly to invest here as long as they have capacity to understand it, why not. Age doesn't matter, what matter is if they are really willing to learn and if they are ready to take risks for investment.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

I do not think the elderly can not invest in bitcoin. . Older people can still invest in bitcoin. This is definitely a useful job for the elderly. They can take care of their daily lives, and less dependent on their children. They can leave bitcoins to their children afterwards.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

First of all all bitcoin is not an investment it is a currency but we can make money from buying and selling the crypto currencies so it is our own risk.But still people can invest on crypto even if he is old because bitcoin growth percentage is very high even for one year too so he may get profits by investing on one or two years too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: