Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope you guys won't fall for this BCH joke  (Read 3676 times)
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Just saying... BTC is the real thing and will remain... you know it right?
So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink
Yeah, all the smart bitcoiners know it is an ordinary pump by big whales. Smiley
I don't think there is anyone smart bitcoiner that'll risk putting money on BCH unless looking for short time profits, i guess.

Speaking of big whales.  The man behind BCH pump is Roger Ver.  I have read that he has between 100,000-300,000 Bitcoin.  I have faith in the Bitcoin community but with that much capital he wields a great deal of power.  

Since this BCH pump is just controlled by whales, then it's likely to be only temporary and shortlived, and would also be for the benefit of the whales. It's surprising how numerous threads and BCH "supporters" have appeared so suddenly in just a number of days.

Wow, that Roger Ver has a huge amount of bitcoin if that were true. Imagine if makes a dump, even just a portion of what he has. If he was really behind this BCH pump, then there's no doubt he was able to do it with that kind of power.
Exactly, all those whales only have one intention, luring people out to believe that BCH will replace BTC by making a mass pump out of these chaos and dump all the BCH
just in order to get BTC and then pumping BTC again, see now, it's really happen, unfortunate for people who get trapped into this secret plan.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinforeverybody

Activity: 504
Merit: 32

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Here we go again
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:45:49 PM

So act wisely and don't fall for this trap: btw don't miss the chance to sell you BCH to get more Bitcoins - I'm sure we will have a bigger pump by Christmas Wink

What Joke? Is it what analysts view of Bitcoin Cash' increased value is due to some reasons that some large scale miners are shifting from Bitcoin Network into Bitcoin Cash.
When Bitcoin was realease to public after 2 years then this circumstance is also lifted because some people cannot accept Bitcoin to be successful because cryptocurrency has no future.
Bitcoin is Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash has its own network that gives people the freedom to use the future of trade and economy.

burnedbyfees

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:15 PM

Hmmmm, these influx of pro Bitcoin Cash comments always seem to coincide with every pump attempt, gee, really makes you think huh?

I wonder why this could be...

...I guess we'll never know.

I wonder why they're all from newbie accounts, it's a mystery.  Huh

Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

I can feel ya. It is logical for me at this point.
Yes you can pump billions in Bitcoin cash, but that is not enough at this point now.
Bitcoin is still a big brother and it is everywhere.
But solid attack I must say.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

Yeah, all the smart bitcoiners know it is an ordinary pump by big whales. Smiley
I don't think there is anyone smart bitcoiner that'll risk putting money on BCH unless looking for short time profits, i guess.

Speaking of big whales.  The man behind BCH pump is Roger Ver.  I have read that he has between 100,000-300,000 Bitcoin.  I have faith in the Bitcoin community but with that much capital he wields a great deal of power.  

Since this BCH pump is just controlled by whales, then it's likely to be only temporary and shortlived, and would also be for the benefit of the whales. It's surprising how numerous threads and BCH "supporters" have appeared so suddenly in just a number of days.

Wow, that Roger Ver has a huge amount of bitcoin if that were true. Imagine if makes a dump, even just a portion of what he has. If he was really behind this BCH pump, then there's no doubt he was able to do it with that kind of power.
Exactly, all those whales only have one intention, luring people out to believe that BCH will replace BTC by making a mass pump out of these chaos and dump all the BCH
just in order to get BTC and then pumping BTC again, see now, it's really happen, unfortunate for people who get trapped into this secret plan.

I think people will not believe that Bitcoin Cash will replace Bitcoin in terms of general operations but the real issue here is Bitcoin Cash has the potential to takeover and surpass Bitcoin value if Bitcoin cannot recover and Bitcoin Cash' hike is not stopped until next year.
people will invest into Bitcoin Cash with their own reasons, for me, I would rather invest in Bitcoin Cash while it is not so expensive and wait while value is increasing week after week after week.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:53:19 PM

If Big whales are the responsible of Bitcoin Cash to Bubble the value then that's the same way they are doing with Bitcoin earlier after Bitcoin was introduced to public.
It is proof that although cryptocurrency can be manipulated but the good thing is Any Altcoin has the potential to be the next Bitcoin and won't lay their flat value in a long time.

Kolokoy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 02:59:11 PM

It's a life heartbeat of the Bitcoin that's being Dump and Pump. If Bitcoin has Dump and Pump while rising it's values then the same way with Bitcoin Cash and Altcoin. They're all the same, and it's about time to Bitcoin Cash to rise after 4 months of having flat valued. some large scale miners were not dumb and they saw Bitcoin Cash' potential that it will give another level of crypto users and gives freedom to choose which they they will support or invest. Bitcoin has still a very strong value today and Bitcoin Cash' still competing.
let's see how far Bitcoin Cash' goes and as long as neither of them will not drop drastically, I think it's fine.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:49:28 PM

Welcoming the come back of bitcoin. I didn't fall for this BCH pump and FOMO's I knew it that it was just a temporal pump and not serious about making this coin great. Rumors are all around the internet and social media platforms yesterday that those tricked investors believed in such jokes by taking those articles that are saying BCH will be now taking over bitcoin. What a nice joke and right now those bought at the peak of BCH probably are now hating themselves for doing Btc>BCH.
Yeah we all welcome the bitcoin and the all profit of the bitcoin, I am happy to see the growth and the value of the bitcoin, in my country all the people who are the bitcoin users are enjoying the profit of the bitcoin. I can say the future will make bitcoin more and stronger and we will buy the bitcoin a very high rate tomorrow so it is the chance to buy the bitcoin and then sell the bitcoin t the low price.
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:01:16 PM

"The simplest option would have been to raise the block size cap from 1 MB that Satoshi Nakamoto originally added as a temporary measure to prevent spam transactions. However the company BlockStream, backed by insurance giant AXA[ref] which now has the majority of developers controlling the Core repository did not want that. They wanted to stifle on-chain capacity so they could force users and transactions into using their patented side chain called Lightning Network[ref]. Not to mention that the Lightning Network will abandon the original Bitcoin vision for a fully decentralised payment system[ref] and move to a system which is more like regular banks which can be controlled, regulated and censored[ref]. This is a disgusting hostile corporate takeover attempt of Bitcoin and the goal is to kill it off as a decentralised currency."

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

thebosskid

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:09:37 PM

I never felled for it i did not even know it existed before today because it is something i did not expect to reach this level and also the people who had it did make a lot from this they selled everything and have made a lot of money just because this mistake.
johnson4218

Activity: 165

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

A whale joke. Gone bad rumors about bitcoin. capital poured into bcc. It's funny when someone hears that. they do not understand Investors fear. bcc forever is just altcoin.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

"The simplest option would have been to raise the block size cap from 1 MB that Satoshi Nakamoto originally added as a temporary measure to prevent spam transactions. However the company BlockStream, backed by insurance giant AXA[ref] which now has the majority of developers controlling the Core repository did not want that. They wanted to stifle on-chain capacity so they could force users and transactions into using their patented side chain called Lightning Network[ref]. Not to mention that the Lightning Network will abandon the original Bitcoin vision for a fully decentralised payment system[ref] and move to a system which is more like regular banks which can be controlled, regulated and censored[ref]. This is a disgusting hostile corporate takeover attempt of Bitcoin and the goal is to kill it off as a decentralised currency."

https://theflippening.github.io/open-letter-to-bitcoin-miners-from-another-miner/

The clogged up mempool is NOT the only PROBLEM!

I just paid close to $40 fee to send some BTC.

WTF?!?!

How the hell can Bitcoin be used as a currency or for buying anything?

If I was to pay someone in another country, I'd rather mail a check in an envelope.

jacobmayes94

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:34:13 PM

With this whole BCH thing, i tend to say, do not follow the herd off the cliff, do your solid research, and then make up your mind. A pump that fast was sure to dump, but the mania is dangerous. BTC has its own problems, but even so, BCH shouldn't pump/dump that quickly. Logical thinking is needed. Bitmain only accept payments for their latest miner in BCH, thats concerning.
EpicFail

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

BCH is shit! Angry

I ordered some AntMiners from Bitmain just after the last block confirmed. It is now 2 hours and 43 minutes later and my transaction has not yet confirmed because there are no blocks. It seems like BCH miners are just opportunistic parasites that jump off BTC to BCH when the price of BCH goes up, and jump back to BTC immediately after the price drops.

At least with BTC there are enough miners who stick around to keep the system functioning, albeit at a lower rate.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:48:40 PM

With this whole BCH thing, i tend to say, do not follow the herd off the cliff, do your solid research, and then make up your mind. A pump that fast was sure to dump, but the mania is dangerous. BTC has its own problems, but even so, BCH shouldn't pump/dump that quickly. Logical thinking is needed. Bitmain only accept payments for their latest miner in BCH, thats concerning.

Can you provide proof that this price change is a result of pump and not the fear that Bitcoin will never scale?

BCH is shit! Angry

I ordered some AntMiners from Bitmain just after the last block confirmed. It is now 2 hours and 43 minutes later and my transaction has not yet confirmed because there are no blocks. It seems like BCH miners are just opportunistic parasites that jump off BTC to BCH when the price of BCH goes up, and jump back to BTC immediately after the price drops.

At least with BTC there are enough miners who stick around to keep the system functioning, albeit at a lower rate.

Will the block times change after BCH changes their difficulty algorithm today?

Bitmain jump back to BTC? According to Bitmain's site, they still say that they only accept BCH. 

coinycoiny

Activity: 273
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:48 PM

How long does it take to confirm a btc transaction?
and how long for bth?

and how many people say its a scam cos they sold theirs!

and people on here are complaining about pumping bch while pumping btc.

Seriously, stop moaning and learn from the eth pump/scam.

The market will decide what the price will be and that's all there is to it.
burnedbyfees

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Hello again Rog.

barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

So many suggestions and forecasts here around bitcoin price expectation one forecast 2kUSD levels the other 10kusd this is something make me confuse.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:10:56 PM

Too late. They already did.

Wasted money for just some little pump which is just for them. That is the problem when someone is controlling it. They could really make some moves that will be against you.
Perhaps now they have learned. Next time they wont be a victim and will come out wiser.

The problem is when someone cannot read what is happening, not if someone is controlling it.  A smart trader knows the all around  of the stuff he is trading.  We know that it is a pump, why jump in and Buy?   It would be best to sell and buy at dump.  But I guess there is always a first time for everyone, now lots of new people will know that when BCH is skyrocketing, someone is manipulating it for their own benefit.  So better not to fall to the trap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: